KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Host With Equipment Failure Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

   
  * Login
  * Register

  * FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks


premium-member

Offsite Links


It is currently Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:49 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:04 pm 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5752
Been Liked: 621 times
What I see is hosts sitting back and upset because someone is out here shaking the tree a bit. When you shake the tree you never know what is going to fall from it. Like the song say "One thing leads to another". Get out there and start shaking it.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:18 pm 
Offline
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 2231
Been Liked: 260 times
The Lone Ranger wrote:
What I see is hosts sitting back and upset because someone is out here shaking the tree a bit. When you shake the tree you never know what is going to fall from it. Like the song say "One thing leads to another". Get out there and start shaking it.


Yeah, you are definitely shaking the wrong tree for sure. It's ok to think outside the box, and try and come up with solutions.... I gotta tell you, this isn't a solution, this only adds to the problem. And you have yourself to blame.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:44 pm 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5752
Been Liked: 621 times
mrscott wrote:
The Lone Ranger wrote:
What I see is hosts sitting back and upset because someone is out here shaking the tree a bit. When you shake the tree you never know what is going to fall from it. Like the song say "One thing leads to another". Get out there and start shaking it.


Yeah, you are definitely shaking the wrong tree for sure. It's ok to think outside the box, and try and come up with solutions.... I gotta tell you, this isn't a solution, this only adds to the problem. And you have yourself to blame.



You are entitled to your opinion, just like I am.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:15 pm 
Offline
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 2231
Been Liked: 260 times
The Lone Ranger wrote:
mrscott wrote:
The Lone Ranger wrote:
What I see is hosts sitting back and upset because someone is out here shaking the tree a bit. When you shake the tree you never know what is going to fall from it. Like the song say "One thing leads to another". Get out there and start shaking it.


Yeah, you are definitely shaking the wrong tree for sure. It's ok to think outside the box, and try and come up with solutions.... I gotta tell you, this isn't a solution, this only adds to the problem. And you have yourself to blame.



You are entitled to your opinion, just like I am.


That is the only thing you have said that is true. The difference being you acting on your opinion is detrimental to growth and viability of our chosen profession.

What I see is a very opinionated and stubborn old man who wont listen to anyone but his own ego. You are so entrenched in being these lodges savior that you WON'T see the truth or even think that someone else might be right.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:22 pm 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:24 pm
Posts: 4271
Been Liked: 1003 times
The Lone Ranger wrote:
mrscott wrote:
The Lone Ranger wrote:
What I see is hosts sitting back and upset because someone is out here shaking the tree a bit. When you shake the tree you never know what is going to fall from it. Like the song say "One thing leads to another". Get out there and start shaking it.


Yeah, you are definitely shaking the wrong tree for sure. It's ok to think outside the box, and try and come up with solutions.... I gotta tell you, this isn't a solution, this only adds to the problem. And you have yourself to blame.



You are entitled to your opinion, just like I am.

Just because you don't need the money doesn't mean that these venues should get free entertainment. We provide a service in which we should get paid. So, why not take the money from the venue and donate it to your favorite charity or a homeless shelter or something.

Doesn't that make more sense? This way, you are getting paid and you're helping out a charity in need, and you're not sending a message that karaoke is worthless. The moose lodge is not a charity and doesn't need your help, which is evident by the very profitable night they had with you last friday.

_________________
Electro-Voice Evolve 50... Taking Sound To The Next Level.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:22 pm 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:31 am
Posts: 5257
Location: Watebrury, CT
Been Liked: 373 times
Alan B wrote:
The Lone Ranger wrote:
mrscott wrote:
The Lone Ranger wrote:
What I see is hosts sitting back and upset because someone is out here shaking the tree a bit. When you shake the tree you never know what is going to fall from it. Like the song say "One thing leads to another". Get out there and start shaking it.


Yeah, you are definitely shaking the wrong tree for sure. It's ok to think outside the box, and try and come up with solutions.... I gotta tell you, this isn't a solution, this only adds to the problem. And you have yourself to blame.



You are entitled to your opinion, just like I am.

Just because you don't need the money doesn't mean that these venues should get free entertainment. We provide a service in which we should get paid. So, why not take the money from the venue and donate it to your favorite charity or a homeless shelter or something.

Doesn't that make more sense? This way, you are getting paid and you're helping out a charity in need, and you're not sending a message that karaoke is worthless. The moose lodge is not a charity and doesn't need your help, which is evident by the very profitable night they had with you last friday.

My chosen charity happens to be the mental health social center. So why should I actually charge them when I plan on giving it back to them for the service.

_________________
The Line Array Experiment is over. Nothing to see here. Move along.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:13 pm 
Online
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:24 pm
Posts: 274
Been Liked: 98 times
No offense to Alan and Mrscott I don't believe LR is taking anyones KJ job. Maybe just maybe LR is showing the Lodge what a successful show and veteran KJ can do. Thus bring in experienced veteran KJ in the future and be willing to pay for it because the recent guy isn't helping the Karaoke situation. If things seemed static with the current guy they probably won't touch Karaoke anymore. Just showing the Lodge how it can be done and be profitable and what to expect. If continually successful they might push other similar outlets to start doing Karaoke.
That being said, the Lodge in my stereotype opinion (Correct me if I'm wrong) are not young people but older people and they don't go out like they use to. The Lodge might be hurting!!! I'm guessing membership isn't growing leaps and bounds these days. If I remember right this is LR's Lodge so I understand him helping out his own Lodge or watering hole to help get back on their feet. Who wouldn't do that for place you frequent oe belong to. They might have had a great night on Friday but could have crappy nights the rest of the week!!! Weekends generally pay for the Week!!! Good luck to ya LR set the Karaoke World on fire!!


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:56 pm 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5752
Been Liked: 621 times
The DJ world on fire!


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:10 pm 
Offline
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 2231
Been Liked: 260 times
Sanj, if you would read back on this thread you would see that LR is planning on giving at least 90 days of these "freebie" karaoke shows. Then add in the booked DJ work and you would realize he is not just showing a little compassion for his fellow moose lodges, he is single handedly saving them from ruin and poverty. I can certainly accept a little freebie every once in a while for a good cause. His "cause" in my opinion is misguided. That's all.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:07 am 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:24 pm
Posts: 4271
Been Liked: 1003 times
DannyG2006 wrote:
Alan B wrote:
The Lone Ranger wrote:
mrscott wrote:
The Lone Ranger wrote:
What I see is hosts sitting back and upset because someone is out here shaking the tree a bit. When you shake the tree you never know what is going to fall from it. Like the song say "One thing leads to another". Get out there and start shaking it.


Yeah, you are definitely shaking the wrong tree for sure. It's ok to think outside the box, and try and come up with solutions.... I gotta tell you, this isn't a solution, this only adds to the problem. And you have yourself to blame.



You are entitled to your opinion, just like I am.

Just because you don't need the money doesn't mean that these venues should get free entertainment. We provide a service in which we should get paid. So, why not take the money from the venue and donate it to your favorite charity or a homeless shelter or something.

Doesn't that make more sense? This way, you are getting paid and you're helping out a charity in need, and you're not sending a message that karaoke is worthless. The moose lodge is not a charity and doesn't need your help, which is evident by the very profitable night they had with you last friday.

My chosen charity happens to be the mental health social center. So why should I actually charge them when I plan on giving it back to them for the service.

Danny, let's face it... you've never been in high demand. You're working for free because you can't hold down a gig and when you do get one, the owner doesn't want to pay you because he was disappointed with you and doesn't feel you're worth it.

I have given you extensive advice on what you can do to turn it around but you would rather throw in the towel and offer your services for free instead of trying to improve yourself and the quality of your shows.

When you say from now on, I'm going to work for free, you're really saying: I have no self worth.... or, I am worthless at what I do.

I would suggest doing karaoke at home and invite your friends and family over but stay out of the public places where you just can't seem to cut it. There are many other KJ's who do have self worth and would love to earn the money they deserve.

I am not cutting you down. I have always tried to help you to grow by offering you good advice but you always go in the opposite direction.

Over the years, on this forum, you have asked for help on many things. Yet, when you're given the help, you never follow it. You still do what you want. So, if only you would keep an open mind and realize that people are trying to help you. I have tried to help you. But you don't take some good advice.

I've never wanted to see you fail. I want you to be successful... and that's why I have tried to help. But you never take it to heart. But if you did... you may be a very popular KJ right now that's in high demand, making good money.

Remember, it takes a little work to be successful. But instead of working on that success, you are sending the message that you are worthless.

_________________
Electro-Voice Evolve 50... Taking Sound To The Next Level.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:07 am 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5752
Been Liked: 621 times
Alan B wrote:
Danny, let's face it... you've never been in high demand. You're working for free because you can't hold down a gig and when you do get one, the owner doesn't want to pay you because he was disappointed with you and doesn't feel you're worth it.

I have given you extensive advice on what you can do to turn it around but you would rather throw in the towel and offer your services for free instead of trying to improve yourself and the quality of your shows.

When you say from now on, I'm going to work for free, you're really saying: I have no self worth.... or, I am worthless at what I do.

I would suggest doing karaoke at home and invite your friends and family over but stay out of the public places where you just can't seem to cut it. There are many other KJ's who do have self worth and would love to earn the money they deserve.

I am not cutting you down. I have always tried to help you to grow by offering you good advice but you always go in the opposite direction.

Over the years, on this forum, you have asked for help on many things. Yet, when you're given the help, you never follow it. You still do what you want. So, if only you would keep an open mind and realize that people are trying to help you. I have tried to help you. But you don't take some good advice.

I've never wanted to see you fail. I want you to be successful... and that's why I have tried to help. But you never take it to heart. But if you did... you may be a very popular KJ right now that's in high demand, making good money.

Remember, it takes a little work to be successful. But instead of working on that success, you are sending the message that you are worthless.


Gee Alan why don't you just tell Danny what your really think, don't sugar coat it! A person's self worth I hope isn't measured in dollars, although in this society, I guess that is how people measure success. Alan you and MR.SCOTT are looking at this from a purely business stand point, not everyone is motivated by money. If a lawyer decided to do pro bono work for the poor in his community, would other lawyers be upset? No because they are sworn to a higher standard, that justice belongs to all people, not just the one's who can hire the best attorney.
There is a time to be worried about business, not during a pandemic, however, that is a time to show your empathy, and humanity to others, less fortunate. You don't like it but there it is.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:11 am 
Offline
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 2231
Been Liked: 260 times
The Lone Ranger wrote:

Gee Alan why don't you just tell Danny what your really think, don't sugar coat it! A person's self worth I hope isn't measured in dollars, although in this society, I guess that is how people measure success. Alan you and MR.SCOTT are looking at this from a purely business stand point, not everyone is motivated by money. If a lawyer decided to do pro bono work for the poor in his community, would other lawyers be upset? No because they are sworn to a higher standard, that justice belongs to all people, not just the one's who can hire the best attorney.
There is a time to be worried about business, not during a pandemic, however, that is a time to show your empathy, and humanity to others, less fortunate. You don't like it but there it is.


You are correct. We are looking at it from a business perspective. And like it or not, karaoke is a "business". Yes, it could also be a hobby, but that would be from a users perspective, not a hosts. And are you honestly comparing the karaoke world to the legal world? Holy Crap!! Talk about stretching things a bit!!! The obvious difference is one is a "need", the other is not. People "need" legal services, but they only use karaoke as a diversion for pleasure. I

I am happy that you feel like you want to give back to those lodges that you so admire, but you are focusing your compassion on the wrong people. The lodges are not the charities, they are business's and your compassion is going to waste. You are setting a precedent that karaoke is not to be taken seriously or viably as a business opportunity for profits,,, I don't know how you can't get that! A free show here and there for fund raisers or special occasions are great, but these lodges are NOT, repeat, NOT the charities. That's the last I am going to say about it. You obviously are too damn stubborn to think otherwise and see what you are doing to the industry.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:17 am 
Offline
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 2231
Been Liked: 260 times
Let's do a test: There are no wrong answers here. (this list is in random order now)

List in order from most important to least important, in order: (according to your beliefs)

God
Country
Children
Money
Job
Spouse
Community
Friends
Self


Last edited by mrscott on Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:18 am 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:24 pm
Posts: 4271
Been Liked: 1003 times
The Lone Ranger wrote:
There is a time to be worried about business, not during a pandemic, however, that is a time to show your empathy, and humanity to others, less fortunate.

Really? Is your lodge showing empathy by giving out free meals? Or free drinks? Or free memberships? No, they are not. people have to pay for those things.

What they ARE doing is taking advantage of free entertainment, even though they are able to pay for it. And stop using the pandemic as an excuse. Yes, it has had an effect on all of us but it's time to move on.

No matter how you try to justify it, doing gigs for free is bad for the industry as a whole and makes it harder for KJ's to get a job at a good wage. The only thing you and Danny are doing is sending the message that DJ/Karaoke entertainment is cheap and worthless.

So, even though we're not quite over the pandemic, nobody is giving away free stuff. Restaurants aren't giving away free food, Auto dealers aren't giving away free cars, barbers aren't giving away free haircuts. So, why should you give away free entertainment.

No business is giving away anything.... pandemic or no pandemic. So, again... I urge you... please step aside and let someone who DOES need the money host these gigs. There are many people less fortunate than you and rely on karaoke to make ends meet. What you're doing is a slap in the face to them. Please don't take it away from someone else.

_________________
Electro-Voice Evolve 50... Taking Sound To The Next Level.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:59 am 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5752
Been Liked: 621 times
mrscott wrote:

You are correct. We are looking at it from a business perspective. And like it or not, karaoke is a "business". Yes, it could also be a hobby, but that would be from a users perspective, not a hosts. And are you honestly comparing the karaoke world to the legal world? Holy Crap!! Talk about stretching things a bit!!! The obvious difference is one is a "need", the other is not. People "need" legal services, but they only use karaoke as a diversion for pleasure. I

I am happy that you feel like you want to give back to those lodges that you so admire, but you are focusing your compassion on the wrong people. The lodges are not the charities, they are business's and your compassion is going to waste. You are setting a precedent that karaoke is not to be taken seriously or viably as a business opportunity for profits,,, I don't know how you can't get that! A free show here and there for fund raisers or special occasions are great, but these lodges are NOT, repeat, NOT the charities. That's the last I am going to say about it. You obviously are too damn stubborn to think otherwise and see what you are doing to the industry.


What part of I'm not doing karaoke don't you understand. There is not one DJ in this whole area you would have to travel to a large city to find one. So really I'm not competing with any host directly in my area. I just convinced the Moose to switch to DPN aka Dance Party Night Friday, just like I will be doing at the VFW Saturday. Now someone wants to discuss me DJing on Wednesday night.


Last edited by The Lone Ranger on Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:05 am 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5752
Been Liked: 621 times
Alan B wrote:
The Lone Ranger wrote:
There is a time to be worried about business, not during a pandemic, however, that is a time to show your empathy, and humanity to others, less fortunate.

Really? Is your lodge showing empathy by giving out free meals? Or free drinks? Or free memberships? No, they are not. people have to pay for those things.

What they ARE doing is taking advantage of free entertainment, even though they are able to pay for it. And stop using the pandemic as an excuse. Yes, it has had an effect on all of us but it's time to move on.

No matter how you try to justify it, doing gigs for free is bad for the industry as a whole and makes it harder for KJ's to get a job at a good wage. The only thing you and Danny are doing is sending the message that DJ/Karaoke entertainment is cheap and worthless.

So, even though we're not quite over the pandemic, nobody is giving away free stuff. Restaurants aren't giving away free food, Auto dealers aren't giving away free cars, barbers aren't giving away free haircuts. So, why should you give away free entertainment.

No business is giving away anything.... pandemic or no pandemic. So, again... I urge you... please step aside and let someone who DOES need the money host these gigs. There are many people less fortunate than you and rely on karaoke to make ends meet. What you're doing is a slap in the face to them. Please don't take it away from someone else.


There are no gigs until I make them happen, the gigs are in my mind, and the product is DJ. Just because nobody else in my area has ever started an original show that I am aware of, they lack vision. Once again I must point out I'm not a business, I am a MEMBER VOLUNTEER!


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:11 am 
Offline
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 2231
Been Liked: 260 times
The Lone Ranger wrote:
mrscott wrote:

You are correct. We are looking at it from a business perspective. And like it or not, karaoke is a "business". Yes, it could also be a hobby, but that would be from a users perspective, not a hosts. And are you honestly comparing the karaoke world to the legal world? Holy Crap!! Talk about stretching things a bit!!! The obvious difference is one is a "need", the other is not. People "need" legal services, but they only use karaoke as a diversion for pleasure. I

I am happy that you feel like you want to give back to those lodges that you so admire, but you are focusing your compassion on the wrong people. The lodges are not the charities, they are business's and your compassion is going to waste. You are setting a precedent that karaoke is not to be taken seriously or viably as a business opportunity for profits,,, I don't know how you can't get that! A free show here and there for fund raisers or special occasions are great, but these lodges are NOT, repeat, NOT the charities. That's the last I am going to say about it. You obviously are too damn stubborn to think otherwise and see what you are doing to the industry.


What part of I'm not doing karaoke don't you understand. There is not one DJ in this whole area you would have to travel to a large city to find one. So really I'm not competing with any host directly in my area. I just convinced the Moose to switch to DPN aka Dance Party Night Friday, just like I will be doing at the VFW Saturday. Now someone wants to discuss me DJing on Wednesday night.


So now you are saying you "aren't" hosting ANY karaoke at all? Only DJ work? That's not what you have been saying since the beginning of your posts. Well, it doesn't make any difference at all, it's still "entertainment". And of course they want your "free" services, why wouldn't they? They are PROFITING from your lack of business vision and your willingness to be a sucker.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:14 am 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5752
Been Liked: 621 times
mrscott wrote:
Let's do a test: There are no wrong answers here. (this list is in random order now)

List in order from most important to least important, in order: (according to your beliefs)

God
Country
Children
Money
Job
Spouse
Community
Friends
Self


God
Family
Community
Country
Feeling good about one's Self
Friends
Money?


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:21 am 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5752
Been Liked: 621 times
mrscott wrote:

So now you are saying you "aren't" hosting ANY karaoke at all? Only DJ work? That's not what you have been saying since the beginning of your posts. Well, it doesn't make any difference at all, it's still "entertainment". And of course they want your "free" services, why wouldn't they? They are PROFITING from your lack of business vision and your willingness to be a sucker.


You are right MRSCOTT originally I was going to do Karaoke, but I had my own "road to Damascus"moment. The event at the VFW done for a friend convinced me DJ is the direction I wanted to change to. I was lucky the non-profits are letting me experiment, since I am a member volunteer. By not charging they are giving me a chance to do what I like best thinking outside the box. They all agreed that they have karaoke twice a week, they can't really afford a band, but a DJ in place of a band works better and is cheaper. I'm not wearing my business hat, I am an artist creating.

P.S. If I lack business vision then how can convince people to try things? It is because I have demonstrated numerous times I have struck a rock and water starting coming out.


Last edited by The Lone Ranger on Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:38 am 
Offline
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 2231
Been Liked: 260 times
The Lone Ranger wrote:
mrscott wrote:
Let's do a test: There are no wrong answers here. (this list is in random order now)

List in order from most important to least important, in order: (according to your beliefs)

God
Country
Children
Money
Job
Spouse
Community
Friends
Self


God
Family
Community
Country
Feeling good about one's Self
Friends
Money?


You changed the parameters to fit your personal situation, that's ok, since you don't have a job. But it does show me where you stand on a growth scale. Thank you for that much.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 98 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Privacy Policy | Anti-Spam Policy | Acceptable Use Policy Copyright © Karaoke Scene Magazine
design & hosting by Cross Web Tech