KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Signs of Recovery III Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

   
  * Login
  * Register

  * FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks


premium-member

Offsite Links


It is currently Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:15 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 477 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:35 am 
Offline
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 2172
Been Liked: 242 times
The Lone Ranger wrote:
mrscott wrote:

Nothing more than your irrational fearmongering.


The Irrational fearmongering is coming from the anti-vaccination crowd, they are the one's costing Americans their lives with their lies.


Have a great day LR with your thoughts :D


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:44 pm 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:24 pm
Posts: 4172
Been Liked: 977 times
Hey mrscott... wrap your stupid brain around this...

If people continue to refuse the vaccine, the virus can continue to mutate to a point where it's impervious to any vaccine.

Let put it another way so your little pea brain might understand...

By being stupid and not getting vaccinated, the virus has the potential to wipe us all out.

All because of people like you.

So, keep believing the lies, falsehoods, misinformation about the shots as you help to wipe out the human race.

You are a pathetic man mrscott. Like Trump, you don't care about anyone except yourself.

_________________
Electro-Voice Evolve 50... Taking Sound To The Next Level.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:02 am 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:24 pm
Posts: 4172
Been Liked: 977 times
Now mrscott, you may say: "it's my constitutional right to refuse getting the shot". And that may be so... but you know what? It's also our right to refuse to let people like you into our homes, schools, businesses, etc.

mrscott, we don't need people like you. You're a selfish pompous (@$%&#!) who only cares about himself. But people like me, LR, and others who have gotten the shots have done so for the good of humanity. We've done so for ourselves, our families and friends, our communities, and our country. We've done so to help end the pandemic.

But idiots like yourself, are not helping. And because of that, the pandemic is once again, spreading. And it's new variant is more deadly than before.

Thanks for your help, you moron.

_________________
Electro-Voice Evolve 50... Taking Sound To The Next Level.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:24 am 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:24 pm
Posts: 4172
Been Liked: 977 times
One more thing...

We, the people have the power to end this pandemic. All you have to do is get vaccinated. It's that simple. By refusing to do so is only keeping the virus alive and helping it to mutate and spread. Why do you want to see the pandemic go on?

Think of it as a wildfire. They can be pretty bad and destroy a lot of wild life. Firefighters try to contain it and put it out with water or whatever. But what if they didn't fight back and just let it go? What if they just let it be? What would happen?

It would continue to spread causing massive destruction and loss of life. Eventually, it would be out of control and no longer be able to be contained or stopped from spreading.

The bottom line is, we can't afford to wait until there's no turning back. Get the fu*kin shot!

_________________
Electro-Voice Evolve 50... Taking Sound To The Next Level.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:01 am 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5586
Been Liked: 612 times
Once again Florida is in the center of the pandemic. Right now 20% of the new Covid-19 cases in the United States are in Florida, the hospitals and emergency rooms are starting to be stressed again. In one week one emergency care unit went from one Covid-19 patient to now in last 24 hours caring for over 140 new patients. This is only going to get worse as we approach the Fall/Winter Flu season. I cannot stress more the importance for getting vaccinated and as many of your family members as possible. I feel that some are so entrenched against being vaccinated, that we are going to be forced back to selective mask mandates, and new even more powerful variants of the virus, which may prove resistant to the current vaccines. Making increasing more likely that we will not have a full recovery or return to normalcy anytime soon. This will lead I feel to great social upheavals in this country, finally forcing a drastic reforms one way or another in our Democratic Republic. Which will effect everyone for years to come.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:19 am 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5586
Been Liked: 612 times
Alan B wrote:
Hey mrscott... wrap your stupid brain around this...

If people continue to refuse the vaccine, the virus can continue to mutate to a point where it's impervious to any vaccine.

Let put it another way so your little pea brain might understand...

By being stupid and not getting vaccinated, the virus has the potential to wipe us all out.

All because of people like you.

So, keep believing the lies, falsehoods, misinformation about the shots as you help to wipe out the human race.

You are a pathetic man mrscott. Like Trump, you don't care about anyone except yourself.


Alan even though we both agree that getting vaccinated is job number 1, I feel we are never going to reach that goal by calling names.
I know that it is frustrating to keep debating with someone who seems to be bent on their own self destruction, but that is their choice. Trying to stop someone from committing suicide, is impossible if that is their intent. Even in a controlled environment like prison, inmates still kill themselves. The whole problem is there no longer exists in this country a concept of objective truth. We don't have a set of facts or principles to fall back on, rather the public is moved by misinformation and fear. One ray of hope is that at least on Fox New persons like Hannity last night admitted they have been vaccinated. If all of the public figures would just admit they have been vaccinated that would help a lot. I think many especially in Congress won't make that admission, since it would hurt them politically with their base. We are not following the old rule of "Hoping for the best, while being prepared for the worse".

P.S. One thing is for sure If our grandparents had, had, a vaccine against "The Spanish Influenza" they would have taken it. To date there is no treatment even for that pandemic.


Last edited by The Lone Ranger on Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:22 am 
Offline
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 2172
Been Liked: 242 times
Alan, you have crossed the line. Either you apologize, or I will have no recourse other than to petition the mods to have you removed from this forum. Your blatant name calling, breaking the basic rules of this forum has no place. You are the reason for the downfall of this forum, you and a few others who have shown a total lack of respect for other members, has driven away potential members along with current ones. If you choose to not make the decision to better your behavior and the mods will not follow up, then there will be legal consequences.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:32 am 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5586
Been Liked: 612 times
mrscott wrote:
Alan, you have crossed the line. Either you apologize, or I will have no recourse other than to petition the mods to have you removed from this forum. Your blatant name calling, breaking the basic rules of this forum has no place. You are the reason for the downfall of this forum, you and a few others who have shown a total lack of respect for other members, has driven away potential members along with current ones. If you choose to not make the decision to better your behavior and the mods will not follow up, then there will be legal consequences.


Alan is not the reason for the downfall of this forums participation. It is simply the sign of the times Mr.Scott, most hosts I know of have either retired, died, or are sitting at home. The reason being that they will be the last group to come back, since entertainment has always been a hard sell to venues, even before the pandemic. The reason we are discussing matters pertaining to the current professional karaoke host situation, is to gain some insights as to why things are still depressed and not back to normal for most hosts. As a practical matter I would think hosts should be encouraging their patrons, many who are BB's to get their shots. In many cases the elderly have listened to the messaging, and they are the group with the highest percentage of vaccination's. Say what you want about BB's they are totally focused on themselves.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:37 am 
Offline
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 2172
Been Liked: 242 times
The Lone Ranger wrote:
mrscott wrote:
Alan, you have crossed the line. Either you apologize, or I will have no recourse other than to petition the mods to have you removed from this forum. Your blatant name calling, breaking the basic rules of this forum has no place. You are the reason for the downfall of this forum, you and a few others who have shown a total lack of respect for other members, has driven away potential members along with current ones. If you choose to not make the decision to better your behavior and the mods will not follow up, then there will be legal consequences.


Alan is not the reason for the downfall of this forums participation. It is simply the sign of the times Mr.Scott, most hosts I know of have either retired, died, or are sitting at home. The reason being that they will be the last group to come back, since entertainment has always been a hard sell to venues, even before the pandemic. The reason we are discussing matters pertaining to the current professional karaoke host situation, is to gain some insights as to why things are still depressed and not back to normal for most hosts. As a practical matter I would think hosts should be encouraging their patrons, many who are BB's to get their shots. In many cases the elderly have listened to the messaging, and they are the group with the highest percentage of vaccination's. Say what you want about BB's they are totally focused on themselves.


That is where you are most definitely wrong LoneRanger. This forum has been losing members long before the pandemic started. As far as hosts retiring or "died" that may be the case for some, but you make it seem that catching the virus is a death sentence, of which it most certainly not the case, only in a very small percentage of people has it been fatal. By the way, I do thank you for at least being civil in our disagreements. It's most appreciated.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:52 am 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5586
Been Liked: 612 times
mrscott wrote:

That is where you are most definitely wrong LoneRanger. This forum has been losing members long before the pandemic started. As far as hosts retiring or "died" that may be the case for some, but you make it seem that catching the virus is a death sentence, of which it most certainly not the case, only in a very small percentage of people has it been fatal. By the way, I do thank you for at least being civil in our disagreements. It's most appreciated.


You are ignoring the fact that the virus has been a death sentence to over 600,000 fellow Americans, that figure would be even higher without the vaccines. Those that have not died, or been hospitalized have still been exposed, and will have health issues further down the line, since they now have a preexisting condition that must be disclosed when applying for health insurance. They are currently carrying inside of them thousands of tiny blood clot time bombs. You having had the virus, are also carrying around those tiny time bombs. That is why it is critical we have a single payer public option for health care. Failure to get vaccinated will bring about a new wave of viral destruction this Fall/Winter during Flu Season. There has to be a point where we start agreeing on objective truth, or we might as well go back to Witch Doctors.

P.S. Many hosts have admitted that if they had to do it over again, they would have not invested the time and money they have in their business. That it no longer pays what it used to, and that hosting with all of the safety procedures is a pain in the back side. I won't even help out anymore, because venues don't take seriously their role in controlling the pandemic.


Last edited by The Lone Ranger on Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:56 am 
Offline
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 2172
Been Liked: 242 times
The Lone Ranger wrote:
mrscott wrote:

That is where you are most definitely wrong LoneRanger. This forum has been losing members long before the pandemic started. As far as hosts retiring or "died" that may be the case for some, but you make it seem that catching the virus is a death sentence, of which it most certainly not the case, only in a very small percentage of people has it been fatal. By the way, I do thank you for at least being civil in our disagreements. It's most appreciated.


You are ignoring the fact that the virus has been a death sentence to over 600,000 fellow Americans, that figure would be even higher without the vaccines. Those that have not died, or been hospitalized have still been exposed, and will have health issues further down the line, since they now have a preexisting condition that must be disclosed when applying for health insurance. They are currently carrying inside of them thousands of tiny blood clot time bombs. You having had the virus, are also carrying around those tiny time bombs. That is why it is critical we have a single payer public option for health care. Failure to get vaccinated will bring about a new wave of viral destruction this Fall/Winter during Flu Season. There has to be a point where we start agreeing on objective truth, or we might as well go back to Witch Doctors.


That is your opinion, and you are most welcome to it.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:05 am 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5586
Been Liked: 612 times
mrscott wrote:

That is your opinion, and you are most welcome to it.


It won't be an opinion much longer, the refusal of nearly 50% of the population, will establish the fact, that the new pandemic will be that of the non vaccinated. It is currently providing the practical testing grounds for vaccination v.s. non vaccination. By the end of Winter the new data I'm confident will reveal the majority of deaths and hospitalizations will occur in those not vaccinated. The only thing that would change that is if some new variant we don't know about, will reduce the effectiveness of the current vaccines.

P.S. Many like you Mr.Scott have held the position of non vaccination, until it has personally hit them. What is troubling now you have people in ICU with covid-19 who still don't want to get their shots. I pray that you don't have a personal loss, that is your "Road To Damascus Moment".


Last edited by The Lone Ranger on Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:05 am 
Offline
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 2172
Been Liked: 242 times
And when you say "many" or "most", what demographics are you trying to represent? San Diego? The area surrounding your house? You do know that the world is much larger than San Diego, or California, or even the United States, right? If there are 600,000 people who have supposedly died from Coronavirus, then there are 327,400,000 American who have not died. That's a pretty big number compared to your "most or many hosts", wouldn't you say?


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:10 am 
Offline
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 2172
Been Liked: 242 times
The Lone Ranger wrote:
mrscott wrote:

That is your opinion, and you are most welcome to it.


It won't be an opinion much longer, the refusal of nearly 50% of the population, will establish the fact, that the new pandemic will be that of the non vaccinated. It is currently providing the practical testing grounds for vaccination v.s. non vaccination. By the end of Winter the new data I'm confident will reveal the majority of deaths and hospitalizations will occur in those not vaccinated. The only thing that would change that is if some new variant we don't know about, will reduce the effectiveness of the current vaccines.


The very nature of these types of viruses is as time progresses, and new variants or strains come out, is they diminish in severity. That is the truth. I will agree that any life lost needlessly is tragic, no matter that cause. I just cannot for the life of me see where the numbers match to deaths vs obituaries tho.... it makes no sense to me. I watch them like a hawk, and who they say dies, just seems to never appear in the obituaries. I think (my opinion) is we are being deceived by our lying government.

I will add again, "I do not trust the government". That is the basis for my decision not to get the vaccine at this time.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:17 am 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5586
Been Liked: 612 times
mrscott wrote:
And when you say "many" or "most", what demographics are you trying to represent? San Diego? The area surrounding your house? You do know that the world is much larger than San Diego, or California, or even the United States, right? If there are 600,000 people who have supposedly died from Coronavirus, then there are 327,400,000 American who have not died. That's a pretty big number compared to your "most or many hosts", wouldn't you say?



I believe the 600,000 is and under count, that the figure is closer to 1,000,000. I seem to recall mrmarog was raising cane about 19,000 dying during Obama's watch? This figure doesn't take into account going forward, millions who will die from complications due to the tiny blood clots traveling through their systems right now. So what are you suggesting Mr.Scott it is only a big deal if we have a mass extinction of half the population or more? To me to lose one life needlessly is too much. Just keep in mind we are less than 4% of the world population, and yet we have 20% of the confirmed Covid-19 deaths in the world.


Last edited by The Lone Ranger on Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:33 am 
Offline
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 2172
Been Liked: 242 times
The Lone Ranger wrote:
mrscott wrote:
And when you say "many" or "most", what demographics are you trying to represent? San Diego? The area surrounding your house? You do know that the world is much larger than San Diego, or California, or even the United States, right? If there are 600,000 people who have supposedly died from Coronavirus, then there are 327,400,000 American who have not died. That's a pretty big number compared to your "most or many hosts", wouldn't you say?



I believe the 600,000 is and under count, that the figure is closer to 1,000,000. I seem to recall mrmarog was raising cane about 19,000 dying during Obama's watch? This figure doesn't take into account going forward, millions who will die from complications due to the tiny blood clots traveling through their systems right now. So what are you suggesting Mr.Scott it is only a big deal if we have a mass extinction of half the population or more? To me to lose one life needlessly is too much. Just keep in mind we are less than 4% of the world population, and yet we have 20% of Covid-19 deaths in the world.


Exactly why do you think we (Americans) are dying at a higher rate than the rest of the world (according to your numbers)? Does the virus act differently here for some unexplained reason? Do we have less healthy people as a whole than some of those third world countries? Or are they (our government) simply inflating the numbers for political reasons? I believe it to be the latter.

I won't argue that the virus is serious, and we should take precautions. But that is true for every single bug out there. If I get the flu (which I don't, or haven't in a very long time), then I stay home in bed. I wash my hands every single time I use the bathroom. I don't cough in peoples faces (just plainly rude at the very least). I am sure most people will do the same thing. Yes, viruses are spread in other methods too, not only breathing on someone.

It's now been about 7 months since the introduction of the vaccine. As per their recommendation, you will need another booster shot at the 6 to 9 month mark, and every 6 to 9 months. There is no guarantee you still won't catch the virus. The chances of someone who is vaccinated vs those who have had the virus already, are about the same of catching it (again). Even tho you have been vaccinated, you can still spread it. The only thing I say positive about receiving the vaccine is, if you do happen to catch it, then the severity is lessened. That part is great. But can you sit there and say to yourself that you won't develop horrific side effects from the vaccine at some point down the road? It's too new for me. If you want to chance it, that's fine, that is up to you. But my choice to not accept that risk "at this time" is mine. And by your incessant prodding, it does nothing except for me to want to leave this forum because of you. Simple. I would rather not have to resort to that though.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:56 am 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:24 pm
Posts: 4172
Been Liked: 977 times
mrscott wrote:
Alan, you have crossed the line. Either you apologize, or I will have no recourse other than to petition the mods to have you removed from this forum. Your blatant name calling, breaking the basic rules of this forum has no place. You are the reason for the downfall of this forum, you and a few others who have shown a total lack of respect for other members, has driven away potential members along with current ones. If you choose to not make the decision to better your behavior and the mods will not follow up, then there will be legal consequences.

I'm sorry if I crossed the line with the name calling. Please understand that this is a very passionate issue with me. People are dying. The virus is mutating and spreading, becoming more deadly than before. All because people won't do their part to help put an end to it.

People like you are why the pandemic will not go away... and only get worse. I just get so infuriated by someone who's able to get the shot, who simply refuses too.

And one more thing...

I am NOT the reason (if) people left this forum. Nor is LR. It could be for anything. Maybe they died. Maybe they don't like YOU. Maybe they stopped doing karaoke. Whatever.

Once again, please get the shot. It's the only way this pandemic will end.

_________________
Electro-Voice Evolve 50... Taking Sound To The Next Level.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:02 am 
Offline
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 2172
Been Liked: 242 times
Alan B wrote:
mrscott wrote:
Alan, you have crossed the line. Either you apologize, or I will have no recourse other than to petition the mods to have you removed from this forum. Your blatant name calling, breaking the basic rules of this forum has no place. You are the reason for the downfall of this forum, you and a few others who have shown a total lack of respect for other members, has driven away potential members along with current ones. If you choose to not make the decision to better your behavior and the mods will not follow up, then there will be legal consequences.

I'm sorry if I crossed the line with the name calling. Please understand that this is a very passionate issue with me. People are dying. The virus is mutating and spreading, becoming more deadly than before. All because people won't do their part to help put an end to it.

People like you are why the pandemic will not go away... and only get worse. I just get so infuriated by someone who's able to get the shot, who simply refuses too.

And one more thing...

I am NOT the reason (if) people left this forum. Nor is LR. It could be for anything. Maybe they died. Maybe they don't like YOU. Maybe they stopped doing karaoke. Whatever.

Once again, please get the shot. It's the only way this pandemic will end.


That is at least a start Alan. But I do not believe your apology is sincere, since you still want to justify it.

I too am passionate about certain things, but that is no excuse for behavior like you display. I am passionate about our government not telling us the truth. So, please read my last response to Lone Ranger. Thank you


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:50 am 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5586
Been Liked: 612 times
mrscott wrote:

Exactly why do you think we (Americans) are dying at a higher rate than the rest of the world (according to your numbers)? Does the virus act differently here for some unexplained reason? Do we have less healthy people as a whole than some of those third world countries? Or are they (our government) simply inflating the numbers for political reasons? I believe it to be the latter.

I won't argue that the virus is serious, and we should take precautions. But that is true for every single bug out there. If I get the flu (which I don't, or haven't in a very long time), then I stay home in bed. I wash my hands every single time I use the bathroom. I don't cough in peoples faces (just plainly rude at the very least). I am sure most people will do the same thing. Yes, viruses are spread in other methods too, not only breathing on someone.

It's now been about 7 months since the introduction of the vaccine. As per their recommendation, you will need another booster shot at the 6 to 9 month mark, and every 6 to 9 months. There is no guarantee you still won't catch the virus. The chances of someone who is vaccinated vs those who have had the virus already, are about the same of catching it (again). Even tho you have been vaccinated, you can still spread it. The only thing I say positive about receiving the vaccine is, if you do happen to catch it, then the severity is lessened. That part is great. But can you sit there and say to yourself that you won't develop horrific side effects from the vaccine at some point down the road? It's too new for me. If you want to chance it, that's fine, that is up to you. But my choice to not accept that risk "at this time" is mine. And by your incessant prodding, it does nothing except for me to want to leave this forum because of you. Simple. I would rather not have to resort to that though.


Let us face it Mr.Scott the accounting procedures are even more suspect in some 3rd world countries, and it could very well be their numbers could be higher. When measured against other industrialized countries with single payer health care our numbers look pretty bad, especially when you are talking about some place like Germany, which population wise is number 17 in the world, no small nation. The reason more Americans are dying is simple they don't take this pandemic serious enough to do all they can. Many countries don't have access to the vaccines, I'm just wondering if we give ours away, what happens if our people suddenly decide they want the shot?

You do realize that by some not getting their vaccine, they are infringing on my personal freedom. It looks like we will have to go once again into mandatory mask rules, I have had my shots, but I have to cater to those who won't, and have to wear the mask again. Of course being The Lone Ranger that is no problem.

P.S. Keep in mind we are talking about numbers that can be confirmed, even though I know you won't except any numbers from any source. Must be hard to go through life not being able to trust anything or anyone?


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:59 am 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5586
Been Liked: 612 times
mrscott wrote:

That is at least a start Alan. But I do not believe your apology is sincere, since you still want to justify it.

I too am passionate about certain things, but that is no excuse for behavior like you display. I am passionate about our government not telling us the truth. So, please read my last response to Lone Ranger. Thank you


Alan is holding out an olive branch, the only way we can discuss things here are rationally.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 477 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 90 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Privacy Policy | Anti-Spam Policy | Acceptable Use Policy Copyright © Karaoke Scene Magazine
design & hosting by Cross Web Tech