KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Signs of Recovery III Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 508 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:08 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 1669 times
gd123 wrote:

From FactCheck.org - Dr. Dan Stock of Indiana Piles on Bogus COVID-19 Claims in Viral Video. An Indiana physician baselessly claimed that the COVID-19 vaccines, which have been shown to be safe and effective, “fight the virus wrong and let the virus become worse than it would with native infection.” He also incorrectly said no vaccine prevents infection and contended that people previously infected with COVID-19 do not benefit from vaccination, despite studies that suggest otherwise. The Indiana State Department of Health is adamantly opposed, stating:

“Throughout the pandemic, we have relied on data and science to make recommendations," said an ISDH spokesperson in a statement to 13News. “The COVID-19 vaccines are highly effective at preventing hospitalizations and deaths, as evidenced by the fact that more than 98 percent of Hoosiers (Indiana residents) who have been hospitalized with COVID-19 since mid-January are unvaccinated.”

Maybe there are some hidden agendas with this doctor? Dr. Dan Stock has a direct primary care business where he sells vitamins and supplements over the internet. Hmmm!

It's a long read, but you decide whether or not you agree with him.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/08/scich ... ral-video/

https://www.wthr.com/article/news/healt ... 7f70090ac0

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:13 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 1669 times
Alan B wrote:
Ron DeSantis should be called the Grim Reaper of Death, NOT the governor.

https://www.amazon.com/Deathsantis-Make ... 597&sr=8-1
Attachment:
DeSantis.png
DeSantis.png [ 39.44 KiB | Viewed 10524 times ]

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:34 am 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Been Liked: 99 times
Brian A wrote:
Alan B wrote:
Ron DeSantis should be called the Grim Reaper of Death, NOT the governor.

https://www.amazon.com/Deathsantis-Make ... 597&sr=8-1
Attachment:
DeSantis.png

I will not understand why lifting a mask mandate by DeSantis to protect kids is such a big deal. Yes, the kids can still voluntarily wear a mask, but knowing how kids are..even if the parents say WEAR THAT MASK if one of their friends teases them they will take it off.

There is very little accomplished if 50% do and 50% don't. It's pretty evident of that with our current vaccination rates especially with the Deta flaring things up again. Governor DeSantis, STOP THE POLITICS and let the school districts do what they need to do. Ugh!! We have the same situation in Iowa with our Gov. Reynolds. I'm hoping that she wakes up with school starting soon. The Arkansas Gov. understood the severity and changed his mind about mask mandates. When this is past relax the mandate but for now give them that weapon to try to keep them safe!!!

They say don't live in Fear. But my fear is for my GKids health because they are using silly stupid politics about masks instead of thinking about our children's safety!!!

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:51 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 621 times
sanj wrote:

I will not understand why lifting a mask mandate by DeSantis to protect kids is such a big deal. Yes, the kids can still voluntarily wear a mask, but knowing how kids are..even if the parents say WEAR THAT MASK if one of their friends teases them they will take it off.

There is very little accomplished if 50% do and 50% don't. It's pretty evident of that with our current vaccination rates especially with the Deta flaring things up again. Governor DeSantis, STOP THE POLITICS and let the school districts do what they need to do. Ugh!! We have the same situation in Iowa with our Gov. Reynolds. I'm hoping that she wakes up with school starting soon. The Arkansas Gov. understood the severity and changed his mind about mask mandates. When this is past relax the mandate but for now give them that weapon to try to keep them safe!!!

They say don't live in Fear. But my fear is for my GKids health because they are using silly stupid politics about masks instead of thinking about our children's safety!!!

There is a ray of hope Sanj, I just learned that folks in my wife's line dancing class, have had their grand kids enrolled in the testing program to vaccinate those young kids that currently can't be given the vaccine. One grandmother has an eight year old grandson who has had his shots no side effects. You are right about the mask requirements in school will probably not work with children, for various reasons. That is why this testing is so critical, and once approved for children just like polio all students need their shot to attend school. The only way out with minimum lose of life is vaccinate as many people as possible.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:01 am 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Been Liked: 99 times
The Lone Ranger wrote:
sanj wrote:

There is a ray of hope Sanj, I just learned that folks in my wife's line dancing class, have had their grand kids enrolled in the testing program to vaccinate those young kids that currently can't be given the vaccine. One grandmother has an eight year old grandson who has had his shots no side effects. You are right about the mask requirements in school will probably not work with children, for various reasons. That is why this testing is so critical, and once approved for children just like polio all students need their shot to attend school. The only way out with minimum lose of life is vaccinate as many people as possible.

LR Pretty simple!!! Until that vaccine is available Governors need to get their Political heads out of their Rears and Drop the ban on Mask Mandates for now!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:44 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

sanj wrote:

LR Pretty simple!!! Until that vaccine is available Governors need to get their Political heads out of their Rears and Drop the ban on Mask Mandates for now!!

Arkansas's Governor is regretting he didn't veto the bill getting rid of Mask Mandates. Since this has become political, it has turned Trumps antivaxxers into a type of death cult. The question is are you going to be drinking the Jim Jones aka disinformation cool aid with everybody else, or are you going to listen to public health officials and your personal doctor?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:24 pm 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Been Liked: 17 times
Has the vaccine stopped COVID-19? No
Do people who are vaccinated get COVID-19? Yes
Like I said, COVID-19 won't go away until we all get it.
Restoring your immune system is the SMARTER choice.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:01 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 1263 times
gd123 wrote:

no vaccine stops the virus immediately. by this logic we should have never used the small pox vaccine either.
gd123 wrote:

do people with guns get shot? yes. by this logic we should not let people have guns either
99.4% of people in the hospital for covid are unvaccinated, that shows that the vaccine makes a big difference.
gd123 wrote:

same with small pox, polio, tetanus, rubella, pertussis, diphtheria......
how did those go away?....maybe the vaccines for them?
gd123 wrote:

supporting your immune system is exactly what a vaccine does.....
that's why the only people really ending up in the hospitals and dying from this are unvaccinated morons.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:34 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

gd123 wrote:

What a bunch of baloney! The purpose of the vaccine is not to keep you from ever catching the virus! The purpose is if you do catch the virus, which it seems all of us will at one time,or another, you will most likely not need hospitalization or face death! For Christ sake Olympic Athletes get the virus and I'm sure they are in better shape than any of us.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:28 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 1014 times
gd123 wrote:

This is what you call the epitome of stupidly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:16 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Today I was told by my local supermarket come the 1st of next month we will have to mask up. This is because 30 to 40% of the rest of us do not feel they owe society anything. See by claiming their rights they take away the rights of those that took their shots, and wants to see the backside of this horror show.

P.S. If they go back to mask mandates, will that encourage venues to drop entertainment like karaoke?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:39 am 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

So, you just proved my point.
Olympic athletes have great immune systems.
As, you stated, they are in better shape than most of us.

So, you want ME to take a shot because YOU are either too LAZY and too CHEAP to do the things that make your immune system tip top.

I say FU, you POS.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:00 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 374 times
gd123 wrote:

So, you want ME to take a shot because YOU are either too LAZY and too CHEAP to do the things that make your immune system tip top.

I say FU, you POS.

Fu you non American post. Your choice of not getting the shot is violating other's constitutional right to life.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:13 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

gd123 wrote:

I say FU, you POS.

It seems to me that YOU are the POS. By refusing to get the shot, you are putting people's lives in danger. Something you obviously don't care about. It's because of people like you, the pandemic will go on, develop more variants, and take a lot of lives. Go F yourself.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:40 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

gd123 wrote:

I say FU, you POS.

Say what! Yeah the athletes still get the virus their natural immunity does not protect them. Most of the Olympic athletes were vaccinated as well has having great immune systems. No I want you to take a shot to protect yourself and the rest of us, it is not a matter if being lazy or cheap, it is a matter of common sense.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:55 pm 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

You missed the whole point.
Guess it needs spelling out.

I WELCOME the virus as my immune system will create an immune response and fight the virus NATURALLY...just as with in-shape Athletes. I didn't say Athletes were immune...D U H.

Two other points:
1. I could care LESS if any one of you die. FU
2. Your choice is being around me or not. FU

Clear enough?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:50 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

gd123 wrote:

I WELCOME the virus as my immune system will create an immune response and fight the virus NATURALLY...just as with in-shape Athletes. I didn't say Athletes were immune...D U H.

Two other points:

Clear enough?

The only thing clear is your approach is the natural herd immunity idea, which has been rejected because the cost in human life would be too high, that is why the vaccines were developed DUHHHHH! PM Boris Johnson was a proponent of your idea, that is until he caught the virus. Now The Governor of Texas and Trump have joined the ranks of the infected, and for political advantage, continue to down play the pandemic. You do realize that the vaccine boosts your natural immune system, so the virus doesn't hospitalize, or kill you as easily? The purpose of all of this is survival is that clear enough!!!

Last edited by The Lone Ranger on Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:55 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

gd123 wrote:

Two other points:

Clear enough?

Hundreds of thousands of people have died from Covid 19. From children to adults. Most of them very healthy individuals with no underlying health problems. But guess what? Obviously their natural immune system didn't work. Otherwise they wouldn't be dead.

You are a complete fu*king moron. Because of people like you, the rest of us, who have done the right thing, have to suffer. You're the reason why business are hurting and have had to close. You're the reason why hospitals are overwhelmed and health care workers are at the end of their rope.

I can only hope that more doctors, like Dr. Jason Valentine in Alabama, refuse to see patients who have not been vaccinated. I know more and more are coming on board with this. If you're too stupid not to get vaccinated, then you don't deserve health care.

So, if you should get a serious illness like heart disease, cancer, etc., I'm sure you'll just leave it up to your immune system to cure it.

You are a complete fu*king idiot with no regard for anyone but yourself. People like you have no place in this world. Drop dead.

Clear Enough?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:10 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

This is the letter that Dr. Valentine sent to his patients:

“We do not yet have any great treatments for severe disease, but we do have great prevention with vaccines. Unfortunately, many have declined to take the vaccine, and some end up severely ill or dead. I cannot and will not force anyone to take the vaccine, but I also cannot continue to watch my patients suffer and die from an eminently preventable disease,” the letter said. “Therefore, as of October 1st, 2021, I will no longer see patients that have not been vaccinated against COVID-19. If you wish to keep me as your physician, documentation of your vaccination will suffice. If you wish to choose another physician, we will be happy to transfer your records.”

I can only more doctors follow suit.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:52 am 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Been Liked: 155 times
Not sure if we have moderation policies or not, but I feel like this guy may be trolling.

gd123 wrote:

Two other points:

Clear enough?

I hope you get to put your theory to the test.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 508 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next