KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Signs of Recovery III Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

   
  * Login
  * Register

  * FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks


premium-member

Offsite Links


It is currently Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:29 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:47 am 
Offline
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:51 am
Posts: 145
Location: BFE
Been Liked: 17 times
Yeah, am I supposed to believe that the "Hundreds" of people I meet a week are "Lucky," too? LMMFAO

I talk "pandemic," and, You talk Politics.

Am I supposed to believe everything YOU say? FU...And, that's all I need to know.

I know what the real truth is.

I know one thing that it's going to come down to: "I'd rather be DEAD than RED."

YOU, obviously, don't know the difference. So, there is no common ground. There is no discussion...there is only do.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:17 am 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:31 am
Posts: 5285
Location: Watebrury, CT
Been Liked: 382 times
gd123 wrote:
Yeah, am I supposed to believe that the "Hundreds" of people I meet a week are "Lucky," too? LMMFAO

I talk "pandemic," and, You talk Politics.

Am I supposed to believe everything YOU say? FU...And, that's all I need to know.

I know what the real truth is.

I know one thing that it's going to come down to: "I'd rather be DEAD than RED."

YOU, obviously, don't know the difference. So, there is no common ground. There is no discussion...there is only do.

Every single time something that comes around that benefits the lower class the opponents of it claim that it's going to lead to communism yet it never comes. Yeah I would rather be dead than red but my red is Republican.
Every single person who receives Social Security and believes that all the social programs are leading to Communism should take a stand and send back every dollar they've received from Social Security since that's a Socialist program. Wonder if that will help shore up Social Security for those of us who know that the difference between Communism and Democratic Socialism.

_________________
The Line Array Experiment is over. Nothing to see here. Move along.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:09 am 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:24 pm
Posts: 4339
Been Liked: 1025 times
gd123 wrote:
Yeah, am I supposed to believe that the "Hundreds" of people I meet a week are "Lucky," too? LMMFAO

I talk "pandemic," and, You talk Politics.

Am I supposed to believe everything YOU say? FU...And, that's all I need to know.

I know what the real truth is.

I know one thing that it's going to come down to: "I'd rather be DEAD than RED."

YOU, obviously, don't know the difference. So, there is no common ground. There is no discussion...there is only do.

Just because you haven't contracted Covid (not yet), from all of the "hundreds" of people you come into contact with, doesn't mean that this virus is not real or to be taken lightly.

Every day, I read about someone like you (anti-vaxxer) who has died or is in a hospital dying from Covid. They all had your way of thinking but now it's too late for them. Did you know that your chances of dying from Covid are 15 times greater than someone who is vaccinated?

So, my question to you is... How did you get to be such an idiot? Do you also believe all the BS and misinformation of Facebook and other social media sites? Do you take everything that QAnon says as fact?

I'm trying to decide whether you are an idiot or a moron. Maybe both. OK, I'm done with you... as the saying goes: You can't talk to stupid.

_________________
Electro-Voice Evolve 50... Taking Sound To The Next Level.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:37 pm 
Offline
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:51 am
Posts: 145
Location: BFE
Been Liked: 17 times
Here's one of your own from January 3, 2022:

Megyn Kelly on the COVID Truth That's Starting to Come Out Now

https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=461732848660945

If it were "misinformation," don't you think Facebook would have pointed that out?

Maybe you need to buy a vowel...get something right for a change.

LMMFAO


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:58 pm 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:24 pm
Posts: 4339
Been Liked: 1025 times
gd123 wrote:
Here's one of your own from January 3, 2022:

Megyn Kelly on the COVID Truth That's Starting to Come Out Now

https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=461732848660945

If it were "misinformation," don't you think Facebook would have pointed that out?

Maybe you need to buy a vowel...get something right for a change.

LMMFAO

And what makes you think that Megyn Kelly is so credible? Is she stating facts or opinion? Remember where she came from?

That's right, Fox News! And we all know about the propaganda, lies, and conspiracy theories that spew out of those talking heads over there.

So, listen up, idiot brains... there is no doubt that Omicron is spreading like wildfire. Here are some proven facts:

People are dying from it every day (mostly unvaccinated) and Hospitals are being overwhelmed.

I am going to believe in the science and the facts, not in Megyn Kelly.

Do you also believe that the election was stolen from Trump? Do you believe that everything you read on Social Media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter is all true?

You are a delusional lad. Sad that we have such morons in this country.

_________________
Electro-Voice Evolve 50... Taking Sound To The Next Level.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:53 pm 
Offline
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:09 pm
Posts: 471
Been Liked: 157 times
gd123 wrote:
I know one thing that it's going to come down to: "I'd rather be DEAD than RED."


Well, I'm always for people achieving their goals.

_________________
Co-host of The Greatest Song Ever Sung (Poorly), a karaoke-themed podcast


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:54 am 
Offline
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:51 am
Posts: 145
Location: BFE
Been Liked: 17 times
So, it's just as I said. Repair the GUT so that the body can repair, which includes the Immune System, and there is no need to worry about COVID. Just working with T-cells as I don't have an appendix to activate my B-cells...that means that a MAJOR part of my Immune System is missing.

Lungs have a slight cough but clear.
Nose is a little stuffy on one side but to be expected when house heat is on.
No fever
No loss of taste or smell
BP 120/80
Have several comorbidities

RAPID SARS COV 2 AG, QL IA, RESPIRATORY SPECIMEN 01/13/2022 (#**********, 01/13/2022 12:38pm)
Note to Patient covid test positive...since you are more than 5 days out from the onset of symptoms, no need to continue with any self isolation as far as needing to stay home during this time. do wear a fitted mask around others for sure for the next couple of days.

Report Result Ref. Range Units Status Lab
rapid SARS CoV 2 Ag, QL IA, respiratory specimen (reference range = negative) positive
Control (reference range = valid) Valid
Disclaimer Test performed using immunofluorescence technology for antigen detection under FDA
Disclaimer cont Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)
Fact Sheet for Providers https://www.quidel.com/sites/default/fi ... 00EN00.pdf
Fact Sheet for Patients https://www.quidel.com/sites/default/fi ... 00EN00.pdf

Laughing all the way to COVID natural immunity.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:04 am 
Offline
newbie
newbie
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:01 am
Posts: 1
Been Liked: 0 time
It is time to do away with the filibuster and since the Democrats have the votes push through their programs, whether it is infrastructure, voting rights, or climate change legislation. You can bet when the Republicans get their hands on the government again, they are going to push any advantage they have to the max.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:12 am 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Posts: 3748
Images: 1
Location: Florida
Been Liked: 1582 times
Spiceagent11, Welcome to Biden's world!!!!!

If the Dems hadn't screwed things up so badly (and quickly) they wouldn't have to worry about the filibuster, because there would be Repubs willing to work with them.

Blowing everything out of proportion is a Dem trait, and they have learned to excel at it. Tell the truth, and deliver what was promised. Dems had a vaccine from day one of Biden's term, and yet more have died under Biden than duringTrumps 9 months with no vaccine. The 1st vax came around Christmas 2020, and Biden got one, even though he forgot that he did.

Then Biden claims that his 1st priority was to "shut down the virus and not the economy". He has not faired well on either count.

He was very successful at shutting down our energy independence. Maybe he forgot what he was trying to shutdown? Then the "walls don't work", so let's stop the further building of them. It's funny how the only place that millions of illegals are able to enter our country are were there are no walls. Didn't Biden just spent several hundred thousand dollars building a wall around his Delaware beach house?

Then there is inflation! Nearly ZERO inflation (ave. 1.9%) under Trump, and under Biden 7%. But that is no big deal because our wages increased. Four and a half million people QUIT their jobs in November...... to get a better job.... right! Who quits their job before they secure a new one? These 4.5 million are on top of the 8 million unfilled jobs. We are still paying unemployment claims, and at enhanced amounts.

Millions of illegals cross our borders and get distributed to who knows where. Many get gov't debit cards that get refilled automatically every 2 weeks. Many with young children get huge settlement checks for being separated. Few, if any, get tested for Covid19.

Trillions have been allocated and most of it has not gone to any noticeable projects. CRT and porn has infiltrated our schools, and fortunately the "Momma Bears" have stepped into the school boards and let their concerns be heard.

Men/boys have entered the women/girl's locker with permission! Males are allowed to "feel like a woman" and compete in sports against woman. Even an average male is bigger and stronger than most excelled females.

There are at least a half a dozen countries vying for missile supremacy, and serious tensions mounting on many fronts. We are sending our athletes into a country that IS enslaving and torturing millions of Uyghurs while we look the other way. We have American athletes (and I bet many of you on this forum) that hate our country. Maybe you should try China for a while.


Top
 Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:46 am 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5822
Been Liked: 621 times
mrmarog wrote:
Spiceagent11, Welcome to Biden's world!!!!!

If the Dems hadn't screwed things up so badly (and quickly) they wouldn't have to worry about the filibuster, because there would be Repubs willing to work with them.

Blowing everything out of proportion is a Dem trait, and they have learned to excel at it. Tell the truth, and deliver what was promised. Dems had a vaccine from day one of Biden's term, and yet more have died under Biden than duringTrumps 9 months with no vaccine. The 1st vax came around Christmas 2020, and Biden got one, even though he forgot that he did.

Then Biden claims that his 1st priority was to "shut down the virus and not the economy". He has not faired well on either count.

He was very successful at shutting down our energy independence. Maybe he forgot what he was trying to shutdown? Then the "walls don't work", so let's stop the further building of them. It's funny how the only place that millions of illegals are able to enter our country are were there are no walls. Didn't Biden just spent several hundred thousand dollars building a wall around his Delaware beach house?

Then there is inflation! Nearly ZERO inflation (ave. 1.9%) under Trump, and under Biden 7%. But that is no big deal because our wages increased. Four and a half million people QUIT their jobs in November...... to get a better job.... right! Who quits their job before they secure a new one? These 4.5 million are on top of the 8 million unfilled jobs. We are still paying unemployment claims, and at enhanced amounts.

Millions of illegals cross our borders and get distributed to who knows where. Many get gov't debit cards that get refilled automatically every 2 weeks. Many with young children get huge settlement checks for being separated. Few, if any, get tested for Covid19.

Trillions have been allocated and most of it has not gone to any noticeable projects. CRT and porn has infiltrated our schools, and fortunately the "Momma Bears" have stepped into the school boards and let their concerns be heard.

Men/boys have entered the women/girl's locker with permission! Males are allowed to "feel like a woman" and compete in sports against woman. Even an average male is bigger and stronger than most excelled females.

There are at least a half a dozen countries vying for missile supremacy, and serious tensions mounting on many fronts. We are sending our athletes into a country that IS enslaving and torturing millions of Uyghurs while we look the other way. We have American athletes (and I bet many of you on this forum) that hate our country. Maybe you should try China for a while.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 128 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Privacy Policy | Anti-Spam Policy | Acceptable Use Policy Copyright © Karaoke Scene Magazine
design & hosting by Cross Web Tech