KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Im SOOOO Excited !!! Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Im SOOOO Excited !!!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:40 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 3 times
We went yesterday & spent our income tax money ( before we've even done our taxes LMAO !) at Guitar Center ! We FINALLY upgraded to a better mixer amp. We had the akj7000 using the xynyx 1002fx (sometimes) Now we have a Yamaha EMX5014c...We were underpowering our speakers which we've known for a while now but werent comfortable mixing on a true mixer without practice..as you all know we have a recording booth that Hubby is learning on so we felt comfy enough to get this mixer & learn it for good. Still amatuers compared to many of you here BUT we're determined.  Also got a Sennheiser Evolution Wireless & an external interface for the laptop I think its an m audio. Its Sunday am here about 7:30 am getting ready to leave for church but when I get home Im gonna "hopefully" be able to spend some time learning our new stuff . The people at Guitar Center are extremely nice. I was only dissapointed with one thing the guy said that he thought the only difference between the mixer we wanted EMX5016cf & the one we bought is the # of channels..I was looking this am & it looks like we lose out on some FX too, am I right ? Is that the only differences ?? Thanks for letting me share & hopefully if I need help learning you'll be there for me :) :) BTW the BEAUTIFUL girl in the pic is my daughter Beth she went to Prom Friday night & looked amazing !! Thought Id share :)

[shadow=black][scroll]You have to respect your audience. Without them, you're essentially standing alone, singing to yourself....KD Lang[/scroll][/shadow]

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

Post subject: Re: Im SOOOO Excited !!!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:55 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 8 times
:hug: she sure does look amazing but not suprising cos momma is pretty as well. congrats on new equip honey xxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:02 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 47 times
Ohhh..... big congrats Kelley. I recall when I got my new stuff about a year ago, I waltzed on cloud nine for the longest time. (well, I two-stepped, but that's not how the old saying goes)  LMAO

It's awesome getting new shtuff... have fun with it:)  :wave:

btw.... your daughter is a beauty. (my little girl is too, scary as hell- isn't it?)  LOL  If only they could be ugly until they turn oh- about 25- so the boys would stay away.

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:22 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 8 times
oohhhh I am supposed to be getting something tooooooo :))) a friend of mine has just offered me one of his studio mics on loan I am so excited