KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Signs of recovery Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

wordpress-hosting

Offsite Links

It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: Signs of recovery
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:39 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 547 times
Bob Latshaw wrote:

I'm with Alan on this one. I'd have more sympathy for Vladimir Putin if he caught it. He's done less damage to this country, and harmed less total people in both countries combined. ...and that even includes the people he personally had murdered. That's how bad Trump is. Danny, don't feel bad, I'm sure there were a lot of Germans in the 1930s who wouldn't wish any harm on their leader at the time either. Sometimes it takes time to see how bad someone is. Some people can diagnose a bad person much faster. I'm glad Alan is one of them, and I'm hoping there are a lot more Alans out there. This country's recovery (to stay on topic) depends on it.

It would be more accurate to say this country's existence depends on it. If Desperate Donald loses, what is to prevent him from burning down the house, and taking everyone with him? He is now taking numerous drugs, he is famous for not even having a drink, or smoking for that matter. Who is to say what effect the steroid treatment he is on will have, on his mental health? He already displays chronic psychological issues as outlined by his own niece Mary, in her recent book. His lack of empathy, self control, egomania, and other disorders will only be magnified by the use of steroids. His ability to make simple decisions will be effected, not to mention those more complicated in running the Federal Government.

Trump is desperate to win at any cost. If he loses he will no longer be protected by his office from legal problems both Civil and Criminal. Case in point his tax problems, and debt coming due in 3 to 4 years. That is why he wanted 12 years to life as president, it will take that long to clean up his financial problems. It is quite clear he can't even make a choice about the stimulus package, needed to move the economy forward.

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:21 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 303 times
The Lone Ranger wrote:
Bob Latshaw wrote:

I'm with Alan on this one. I'd have more sympathy for Vladimir Putin if he caught it. He's done less damage to this country, and harmed less total people in both countries combined. ...and that even includes the people he personally had murdered. That's how bad Trump is. Danny, don't feel bad, I'm sure there were a lot of Germans in the 1930s who wouldn't wish any harm on their leader at the time either. Sometimes it takes time to see how bad someone is. Some people can diagnose a bad person much faster. I'm glad Alan is one of them, and I'm hoping there are a lot more Alans out there. This country's recovery (to stay on topic) depends on it.

It would be more accurate to say this country's existence depends on it. If Desperate Donald loses, what is to prevent him from burning down the house, and taking everyone with him? He is now taking numerous drugs, he is famous for not even having a drink, or smoking for that matter. Who is to say what effect the steroid treatment he is on will have, on his mental health? He already displays chronic psychological issues as outlined by his own niece Mary, in her recent book. His lack of empathy, self control, egomania, and other disorders will only be magnified by the use of steroids. His ability to make simple decisions will be effected, not to mention those more complicated in running the Federal Government.

Trump is desperate to win at any cost. If he loses he will no longer be protected by his office from legal problems both Civil and Criminal. Case in point his tax problems, and debt coming due in 3 to 4 years. That is why he wanted 12 years to life as president, it will take that long to clean up his financial problems. It is quite clear he can't even make a choice about the stimulus package, needed to move the economy forward.

What stimulus package? It's completely dead until we have a new President.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:43 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

It ain't over till the fat lady sings Danny. If the markets take a steep dive just before the election, you can bet Desperate Donald will try and push something through. Wouldn't it be ironic of Moscow Mitch and the Republicans don't act, even if the president is on board? That they end up cooking their own collective gooses?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:05 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

We might as well face it we are now in the second phase, wave, of this pandemic. Over 7.6 million infections, over 214,000 deaths and counting. Desperate Donald getting crazier everyday. To the point that you don't know if it is him, or the drug cocktail he is taking, that is speaking. The Governor of Michigan targeted for kidnapping and possible murder as an enemy of the state. What is that state? Home grown White Nationals wanting to start a race Civil War in this country. You know those one's that are supposed "to stand back and stand by" according to The Donald!

As our Democracy hangs in the balance, and we teeter on the edge of the abyss, we are looking for signs of recovery. There will be no recovery, because as a nation we cannot agree on anything. Until we have and undivided government, we will not be able to pull ourselves out of the hole we are now in. This pandemic has forever changed this country, whether it is for the better or worse depends on this election. It might well be our last if things go wrong.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:49 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

We can't even believe the reports of how the Donald is because any doctor that gets to treat him has to sign nondisclosure agreements meaning that the only things we get to hear from them is what the Donald wants them to say that fits his narrative.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:42 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

DannyG2006 wrote:
We can't even believe the reports of how the Donald is because any doctor that gets to treat him has to sign nondisclosure agreements meaning that the only things we get to hear from them is what the Donald wants them to say that fits his narrative.

Does it really make any difference Danny? As everyday goes by, I think voters are less and less interested in what The Donald is saying anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:55 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

The days are ticking down to the election. It is quite evident that Desperate Donald is going to do everything he can to try and suppress and discount the actual vote. He has to since he is trailing in nearly every poll and demographic group, even seniors. Senator Mike Lee of Utah has made public on tweet, that this country is not a Democracy. That it has always been a republic, that many times in the past large groups of people were not permitted to vote. That it is the real normal of this country. If that is so then isn't it time we started representing everyone? Giving all the right to vote, making sure every vote counts, that all are equal. The place to start is getting rid of the Electoral College once and for all. How can we have any real recovery, if all are not included in the process? We can't surrender to a pack of White Nationalist thugs, who think it is ok to go to polling places, on election day and intimidate voters. If we aren't a real Democracy, we can at least strive for that goal!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:38 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 1197 times
and now the RNC have been caught putting out fake drop boxes for ballots.
hmmmm.....
fake boxes loaded with ballots only the RNC can open, does anyone else see those boxes being dumped in the trash and then "found" by RNC investigators who now can call voter fraud and overturn the election?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:39 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Paradigm Karaoke wrote:
hmmmm.....
fake boxes loaded with ballots only the RNC can open, does anyone else see those boxes being dumped in the trash and then "found" by RNC investigators who now can call voter fraud and overturn the election?

At least they were caught, this time! Proving once again the only way the Republicans can win is to cheat, cheat early and cheat often!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:19 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Better take note: A 25-year-old man becomes first in the U.S. to contract coronavirus twice, with second infection 'more severe'
https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0XHw04Fj ... d=04D5FqSu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:26 pm 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

Songs: 35
Been Liked: 2091 times
Paradigm Karaoke wrote:
hmmmm.....
well the GOP did make the statement this will be the most rigged election ever, guess they weren't lying!

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:45 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Lonman wrote:
Paradigm Karaoke wrote:
hmmmm.....
well the GOP did make the statement this will be the most rigged election ever, guess they weren't lying!

quite right, especially since the court has ordered them to take the boxes down, and the RNC is thumbing their nose at the court refusing to follow the order.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:21 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

This is what happens when you start packing the courts with your judges, ignore lawful subpoenas, appoint a person that makes a mockery of the DOJ,turning it into the DOI aka Department Of Injustice. Then you have a situation where there is a total lack of respect of the law, and the rule of law itself. The law is all that keeps any of us safe, without it we are a jungle, where survival of the strongest aka the rich prevails.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:02 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 1626 times
Voters, beware! Fake ballot drop-boxes popping up throughout the state of California. I will drop-off my ballot directly at the USPS station.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... llot-boxes

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:44 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Brian A wrote:
Voters, beware! Fake ballot drop-boxes popping up throughout the state of California. I will drop-off my ballot directly at the USPS station.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... llot-boxes

I received my mail in ballot aka absentee same thing, on Tuesday, filled it out and went down to the post office and stuck it in the old slot Wednesday morning. I made sure it has plenty of time to get there. In California it is not that much of a problem since Trump has no chance of winning this state. In battle ground states I'm sure it is more of a daunting task to vote during the pandemic. Especially in places like Texas and Georgia where you have to wait hours in line. Trying to suppress the vote has had the opposite effect, people are more determined to vote, especially when they feel their right to vote is on the line. One thing about the GOP fake drop-boxes is they are saying there is fraud, the way they prove it is, they commit the fraud themselves. The only voter fraud in the 2018 elections was in North Carolina's 9th Congressional district, committed by a Republican operative.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:23 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

The Lone Ranger wrote:
One thing about the GOP fake drop-boxes is they are saying there is fraud, the way they prove it is, they commit the fraud themselves.

this is what i'm saying. they cheat for everything and this is no different.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:58 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

It would seem that a recovery will not happen this year. Moscow Mitch is still digging in his heels and doesn't want a stimulus package before the elections. He will put on the floor the tiny 500 billion bill, so he can offer some cover for embattled GOP Senators, who might get flipped in less than two weeks. The FED chairman is saying without some stimulus this recession could easily develop into a full blown Depression. You can bet that Mitch will do nothing if Biden wins and the Senate gets flipped, hoping to hand Joe the deepest economic hole to dig out of ever.

According to Desperate Donald we have turned the corner on the virus. Yeah right! Infection rates have now reached over 70,000 new cases a day, and climbing, while the death rate is now over 220,000, on the road to more deaths than WWII casualties. With just 5% of the world population we have 20% of infections and deaths. The reason team America sucks is because it is not a team effort. Wearing a mask is now a political statement rather than a health reality. As they used to say on Batman "The worst is yet to come". Michael Osterholm an infectious disease expert has stated, " the next 6 to 12 weeks are going to be the darkest of the entire pandemic". It will be peaking at the time of the elections, I just wonder how many of the Trump supporters will show up, after attending super spreader rallies? They just had two in Wisconsin and new cases have spiked.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11