KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Falling In Reverse Public Forums Karaoke Discussions New Music - Request & Released Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Falling In Reverse
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:57 pm 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Been Liked: 13 times
I was totally unware of this band until a friend introduced me to them today FALLING IN REVERSE.... I was also asked if i could get some of there stuff on karaoke. I requested 2 songs from this band..Carry On and Popular Monster at KV. If you havent heard of them ..give them a listen on you tube.... Hope you all will join me in bring some of their music to karaoke.

Attachments:
wp1854616.jpg
wp1854616.jpg [ 43.29 KiB | Viewed 13433 times ]

Last edited by GK Productions on Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
 Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

Post subject: Re: Falling In Reverse
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:49 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 395 times
Sorry gk but it is pure dribble and crap. You may like it but it is just worthless noise to me and I hope it never gets requested because it would have to already be available for download from you tube before I would get it. No way on earth I would pay for crap like that or create it myself which would require paying for the background music.

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:06 am 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

The song..... Popular Monster....by Falling In Reverse has been released at SBI Karaoke.... just for you information

Attachments:
Falling-in-Reverse.jpg
Falling-in-Reverse.jpg [ 72.87 KiB | Viewed 13402 times ]

Last edited by GK Productions on Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:12 am 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

DannyG2006 wrote:
Sorry gk but it is pure dribble and crap. You may like it but it is just worthless noise to me and I hope it never gets requested because it would have to already be available for download from you tube before I would get it. No way on earth I would pay for crap like that or create it myself which would require paying for the background music.

I dont buy or request songs just because I like them.....as I said it has been requested by singers at my show.....as stated SBI Karaoke has released one of their songs so im happy with that;
My personal feelings is that a KJ should never let their own like or dislike of a group or singer or genre be the reason for not buying a song / songs...it should be about what the singers want...nothing else..IMO..If it brings singers in the front door..thats what counts. I dont want this post to become a debate over likes and dislike.....its about the Group ...FALLING IN REVERSE
While Im not A Huge Fan by no means..I do like a few of their songs

Attachments:
falling_in_reverse_oldschool_design_by_blagoicons-da708lo.png
falling_in_reverse_oldschool_design_by_blagoicons-da708lo.png [ 296.39 KiB | Viewed 13402 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:01 pm 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

Songs: 35
Been Liked: 2125 times
GK Productions wrote:
I dont buy or request songs just because I like them.....as I said it has been requested by singers at my show.....as stated SBI Karaoke has released one of their songs so im happy with that;
My personal feelings is that a KJ should never let their own like or dislike of a group or singer or genre be the reason for not buying a song / songs...it should be about what the singers want...nothing else..IMO..If it brings singers in the front door..thats what counts. I dont want this post to become a debate over likes and dislike.....its about the Group ...FALLING IN REVERSE
Yep, I never let my personal tastes get in the way of purchases, but have yet to hear of this band nor ever had a request for them either. If the 'singers want it', then I will start voting and purchasing. I don't vote on songs to be made before they are requested.