KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Do You Sing In Hopes Of Picking Up Someone? Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

wordpress-hosting

Offsite Links

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2080 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 104  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:26 pm 
Super Plus Poster
Super Plus Poster

Been Liked: 0 time
now Kap, don't you go braggin' on you an' miss louella ame.  you knose i seen her first.  just cuz you brung her a bigger lizard than me don't mean i didn't have my turn first.  an' you sho right 'bout mis ambrose......but i never did find out how come she was always yellin' daddy to mr ambrose.  i thought her your uncle was her daddy.  enyhow, did you ever get them pig stains off'n yer (@$%&#!)?

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:16 pm 
Well,......

It looks like I am the only sincere flirt here. LMAO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:31 am 
Super Plus Poster
Super Plus Poster

Oh contrere...(or however it's spelled).  i believe that self deprecation and cracking jokes is the way steven and i flirt, so that would make three of us.  
            :thinkin: wonder why it's only guys?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:54 am 
Super Plus Poster
Super Plus Poster

Been Liked: 59 times
For Charmin-------------Go listen to my latest sub on Singers Showcase. It's all about the OLD SCHOOL MIC. It should explain it  :dancin:  :oh yeah: COMPLETELY!  

"..........if you wanna make blues real phat, you need a chrome mic that's all that!.........."

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:52 am 
Super Extreme
Super Extreme

I'm reading these posts and the funny thing is I keep hearing banjo music.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:25 am 
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Steven Kaplan @ Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:06 pm wrote:
:shock:   Do people still "do it" when they get as old as you ?  I mean,  put their teeth in a glass w/o the assistance of a nurses aide.. get their own mail, etc ?  I have a case pending;  Soundchoice vs. Services for the elderly.  We're trying to get the larger CD-G companies to include a series that has bold sufficient sized lettering and takes into consideration phrasing for people on Oxygen.

Kappy Esq.
                                                                      NE Regional Geronoke Chairperson

Do what? Oh THAT! I'm sorry, I must be getting feeble minded. As the song says, "May not be good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was." so I only do it once 3 or 4 times. My teeth are still in, there's only one thing the nurse wants to assist me with but as we know, GENTLEMEN don't talk. I do wear glasses but we know what caused that and Mama warned me and the only time I need oxygen is when a beautiful lady takes my breath away. I hope that answers your questions. LOL  
I'm married and love my wife so I don't sing with thoughts of picking someone up but every once in a while I'll see a lady and think to myself, "Wouldn't that be nice." After all I'm not dead; YET! Catch the "Spirit"
:dancin:

Live Fast, Run Hard and Enjoy Life, you're only here for a short time. Respect you're neighbor and Hope they respect you, if they don't, they're not worth your time. Keep a song in your heart and a smile on your face. Peace and Love to you all! :dancin:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:46 pm 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Yikes, some pretty scary posts up there--  

Ok, since I'm married, not dead (I'll get to that in a sec)  I don't sing to pick somebody up.  Now, since I'm not dead, I'll flirt if approached or a conversation happens.  Being a guy sure I would be flattered if some hottie were checking me out-- ego stroking.  I'm some ladies would feel the same.  But that's as far as it would ever go wifey around or not.

The scary part though is that there have been a couple of times when I'm singing and some drunk will come up and start dancing by me.  One time, some lady came up and was dancing by me then proceeded to chat me up after the song.  She was absolutely hammered.  I probably could have had my way with her.  But I would never besides I wasn't attracted.

Another time, I did a few AC/DC songs and yet another drunk requested I do "You shook me all night long"  which I proceeded to do.  My wife gives me all kinds of grief (the good ribbing kind) when that happens and of course I get embarrased.

On a totally different topic but relatd to being approached-- I've had guys come up and try to sing with me as well.   Dude, leave me alone.  Hey, did he just say I had a pretty mouth? <queue the banjos>  8-)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:48 pm 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 11 times
Quote:
there's only one thing the nurse wants to assist me with but as we know, GENTLEMEN don't talk.

No need, without getting into specifics can you post a picture of the nurse, her name and phone number ?  Thanks.  It's not for me,  a friend doesn't want his wife to find out he's inquiring..  (The things I do for friends)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:50 pm 
Super Plus Poster
Super Plus Poster

Songs: 3
Keith01 @ Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:16 am wrote:
Well,......

It looks like I am the only sincere flirt here. LMAO

Sincere flirt?  No!  You are NOT the only sincere flirt!  I just don't use singing to flirt.  I flirt in other ways!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:03 pm 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

Real men don't exploit talent or "stage presence" to hit on women...

(They go to bereavement support groups)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:07 pm 
Super Plus Poster
Super Plus Poster

Songs: 3
Steven Kaplan @ Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:03 pm wrote:
Real men don't exploit talent or "stage presence" to hit on women...

(They go to bereavement support groups)

Widow Chaser!!!   LMAO

And anyway, real men don't hit on women...they let the women hit on them!!   :drunk:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:55 am 
Steven Kaplan @ Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:48 pm wrote:
Quote:
there's only one thing the nurse wants to assist me with but as we know, GENTLEMEN don't talk.

No need, without getting into specifics can you post a picture of the nurse, her name and phone number ?  Thanks.  It's not for me,  a friend doesn't want his wife to find out he's inquiring..  (The things I do for friends)

Steve, my friend...

If your intented activity is so dangerous that you need a nurse present, then maybe you should find a different hobby. LMAO  LMAO  LMAO  LMAO

Now was this really for a friend, or what?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:09 am 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

Quote:
Now was this really for a friend

:no:  

:(

<heading to Ebay to look at butterfly nets>

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:22 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 2 times
Lol...I saw this thread and wondered if I should Even type in what Happend Lastnight. well Ill try and keep it clean. after singing Rod Stewarts " I don't Want to Talk about It" Last night I left the Bar and got to my truck and Noticed I was being Followed. We Chatted for a few min and then ...should I say Me and Miss Lewinski Parted ways.....lol...after being single for almost a ,month. I feel I was well deserving.

I dont Go Out and sing In hopes to pick up women, However a pleasent "Thank you for singing" like that was a nice Benefit

she even looked alittle like monica Kinda sorta.....well....Close ...but no Cigar.

Delete this post at will
Michael

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:39 am 
Was she wearing a blue stained dress? :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:44 am 
Super Plus Poster
Super Plus Poster

first....i thought i'd be the only one up at this hour.  second, Congrats MrOctober!  i think it's pretty cool, but them i'm perverted like that.  the only one who ever follows me out to my truck is my wife, and there's never time for R.H. since we live less than a mile away!  well, i lied, sometimes the bar dog, Bud, follows me, but only if i had bar-b-q for dinner and had leftovers.  
side note,
i NEVER thought this thread would live this long, Great job, Ok now What!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:54 am 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

(Partially edited in hopes of saving thread)

and I'll bet he never did give you the ticket for DUI either  :shock:    "Miss Lewinski" HAHAHA..I always did get a kick out've that Floridian slang... HOT DANG !!!!  :hi5:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:03 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 1 time
JEEZ dude, do you EVER sleep?!!?!!??!

bed at 1am, back typin' at 4:55 am!

sheesh!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:05 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 2 times
He?.....lol     not    but funny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:19 am 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

LOL   I know Matt, I only ended up with about 2 hours total ..

Sorry Michael,  That was a hard one to pass up  LMAO

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2080 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 104  Next