KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - TONY AWARDS 2022 !!!!! Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:29 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: TONY AWARDS 2022 !!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:36 pm 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Been Liked: 13 times
For all of those who like or love Broadway Musicals ( and for those who dont ).!!!!!..The 75th Tony Awards will be on this Sunday on CBS. Give you a chance to check out the new shows on broadway. What is awesome..is Salinas Kansas own Nathan Tyson is the music Writer for the Broadway Musical,,,Paradise Square is nominated for several awards including BEST MUSICAL!!!!!!

Attachments:
paradise-square-logo-93878.jpeg
paradise-square-logo-93878.jpeg [ 168.72 KiB | Viewed 5712 times ]
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg [ 139.04 KiB | Viewed 5758 times ]

Last edited by GK Productions on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
 Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:51 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 1048 times
GK Productions wrote:
For all of those who like or love Broadway Musicals ( and for those who dont ).!!!!!..The 75th Tony Awards will be on this Sunday on CBS. Give you a chance to check out the new shows on broadway. What is awesome..is Salinas Kansas own Nathan Tyson is the music Writer for the Broadway Musical,,,Paradise Square is nominated for several awards including BEST MUSICAL!!!!!!

I also love Broadway musicals. When I used to live in New Jersey, I was only 20 minutes away from the city (NY). I would go all the time to see a show... at least once a month.

My top favorite musicals that I've seen are: West Side Story, The Lion King (saw it twice), Little Shop Of Horrors (saw it twice), Evita (saw it 6 times) and Annie (saw that one 6 times as well). There's a lot more but those are the ones that stand out as my favorites.

Unfortunately, now that I'm living in MI, I don't get to go to the theater much anymore. I miss it. There are a lot of new shows that I would have loved to see. But, I'm happy for all the great times I've had going to NY and to the theater.

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:25 am 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Alan B wrote:
GK Productions wrote:

I also love Broadway musicals. When I used to live in New Jersey, I was only 20 minutes away from the city (NY). I would go all the time to see a show... at least once a month.

My top favorite musicals that I've seen are: West Side Story, The Lion King (saw it twice), Little Shop Of Horrors (saw it twice), Evita (saw it 6 times) and Annie (saw that one 6 times as well). There's a lot more but those are the ones that stand out as my favorites.

Unfortunately, now that I'm living in MI, I don't get to go to the theater much anymore. I miss it. There are a lot of new shows that I would have loved to see. But, I'm happy for all the great times I've had going to NY and to the theater.

Thank you for sharing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:24 am 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

2022 BEST MUSICAL...WINNER...A STRANGE LOOP

Attachments:
A_Strange_Loop_poster.jpeg
A_Strange_Loop_poster.jpeg [ 27.56 KiB | Viewed 5666 times ]