KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - your karaoke gigs....from A to Z; lol Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:04 pm 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Been Liked: 20 times
(disclaimer--this post is just for fun, jokey jokes and light-heartedness, come play along)

for those of us who have maintained karaoke gigs at different places / locations / businesses, in our careers--how many letters of the alphabet (of venues) have ya gone through?
(For example: A, for Applebees. I had a steady karaoke gig at Applebees.)

off the top of my head: A, B, C, D, J, L, N, R, S, T, V
11 / 26 letters, so far! lol
I'm proud!!

(but this is just going off the top of my head; I'd have to really sit down and try to remember and/or drive by some spots to get their names again.). I'm thinking my list so far is very incomplete. But this got me curious.

RULES: these must be places where you had a paid steady GIG doing karaoke, doesn't matter how long you were hired there---could've been 1 night, 2 weeks, 10 years, but it can't be a private party you were hired to do for one night. Has to be you were working general karaoke for a general audience, not a structured, scheduled party. If it wasn't your gig but you filled in for someone, I guess that's ok and counts. I'm guessing if you worked a place with "The" in the title, you can drop the "The" part and accept that letter of the alphabet. For example, "The Union" can be counted as "U".

I was surprised I have a B, C, and D named places. Tickled me. I dunno why.

Hope this lifts your spirits up by remembering all the places where you hosted karaoke as a gig and conquered a letter of the alphabet, when you think about it!!

What are your letters, so far?
Who has X and Z?

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile