KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Is twelve wired mics enough Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:05 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:34 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 634 times
Mrmarog, seems like the brainwashing and the loss of freedom are on both sides then.

You are afraid of the loss of freedom, really?

Free to do what?

Free to take away others freedoms and rights, such as the right to vote? Free to say hell no I won't get vaccinated, and make it possible to where we can open up again safely? Free to overthrow the government, just because you don't like the election results? Free to pollute the planet until you can't live on it? Is it truly freedom you seek, or is it that you really don't care about the future because your time like mine is short, and growing shorter everyday?

There are a lot of things that I can't do anymore, yet it is something I have to live with. Survival trumps freedom in some cases, of course unless less you die, then you are truly free, at least of this worlds cares.

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:42 am 
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Been Liked: 12 times
mrmarog wrote:
GentlemanBronco, are you so naive as to think that covid numbers haven't been intentionally manipulated so as to make people relinquish their their freedoms so easily?

"Come on man" you can't be that woke! Can you? Covid19 should not be political, but the practice of "never let a crisis go to waste" has prevailed.

Your responses are so "down pat", that clearly the brainwashing is working. Do yourself a favor and UNPLUG everything and get out and live.

Who exactly is manipulating the numbers?
And what freedoms are these number manipulators so intent on getting people to relinquish?
And how are my responses "down pat"?
And why do you suppose I'm not getting out and living?

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile