KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - New rules for karaoke in CT Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

   
  * Login
  * Register

  * FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks


wordpress-hosting

Offsite Links


It is currently Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:50 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:15 pm 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:31 am
Posts: 5155
Location: Watebrury, CT
Been Liked: 347 times
Bars aren't allowed open yet.
Number of Vaccinations have to be almost everyone before bars that just serve alcohol will be allowed to operate. Yet indoor singing is allowed as long as the singer or singers are 12 feet from the audience. I pulled out my handheld wireless mic system from my system to keep my singers from being able to wander around the bar. The only wireless mic system in use is my Samson headset system. I plan on offering bring your own mic.

_________________
The Line Array Experiment is over. Nothing to see here. Move along.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:41 pm 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Posts: 3683
Images: 1
Location: Florida
Been Liked: 1578 times
We have been at 100 percent open for 8 months in Florida. Life is good, and I have no vaccines and have not contracted the virus.


Top
 Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:40 am 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:24 pm
Posts: 4116
Been Liked: 964 times
mrmarog wrote:
We have been at 100 percent open for 8 months in Florida.

And this is why the pandemic is never going to end. Your governor is a moron.
mrmarog wrote:
Life is good, and I have no vaccines and have not contracted the virus.

Consider yourself lucky. Some people aren't as fortunate.

_________________
Electro-Voice Evolve 50... Taking Sound To The Next Level.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:21 am 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Posts: 3683
Images: 1
Location: Florida
Been Liked: 1578 times
You are just jealous because your representatives are dictators, and WANT to control every aspect of your lives, and Florida's reps and Gov want their constituents to control their own lives.

Life seems very normal here in Sarasota. I where a mask were required, but only then. Walmart is "voluntary" on masks now! Florida has a population of over 20 million, and is a vacation destination from every where in the world. Don't you think we (Florida residents) would all be infected or dead by now?

Every where you go it is busy and full of customers. What is it like where you are? When will it get back to normal? Based on your massive brain full of knowledge and insight it should be any day now because we are such compliant "sheep"


Top
 Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:10 am 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:24 pm
Posts: 4116
Been Liked: 964 times
mrmarog wrote:
You are just jealous because your representatives are dictators...

The governor of my state has always been about saving lives and putting the well being of the people before any political aspirations. If that's a dictator, I'm all for it.

_________________
Electro-Voice Evolve 50... Taking Sound To The Next Level.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:11 am 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:24 pm
Posts: 4116
Been Liked: 964 times
mrmarog wrote:
You are just jealous because your representatives are dictators, and WANT to control every aspect of your lives, and Florida's reps and Gov want their constituents to control their own lives.

Life seems very normal here in Sarasota. I where a mask were required, but only then. Walmart is "voluntary" on masks now! Florida has a population of over 20 million, and is a vacation destination from every where in the world. Don't you think we (Florida residents) would all be infected or dead by now?

Every where you go it is busy and full of customers. What is it like where you are? When will it get back to normal? Based on your massive brain full of knowledge and insight it should be any day now because we are such compliant "sheep"

Spoken like a true Trump supporter.

_________________
Electro-Voice Evolve 50... Taking Sound To The Next Level.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:39 am 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Posts: 3683
Images: 1
Location: Florida
Been Liked: 1578 times
Alan B wrote:
mrmarog wrote:
You are just jealous because your representatives are dictators, and WANT to control every aspect of your lives, and Florida's reps and Gov want their constituents to control their own lives.

Life seems very normal here in Sarasota. I where a mask were required, but only then. Walmart is "voluntary" on masks now! Florida has a population of over 20 million, and is a vacation destination from every where in the world. Don't you think we (Florida residents) would all be infected or dead by now?

Every where you go it is busy and full of customers. What is it like where you are? When will it get back to normal? Based on your massive brain full of knowledge and insight it should be any day now because we are such compliant "sheep"

Spoken like a true Trump supporter.

That's because I am a Proud Trump Supporter. Are you a Proud Biden Supporter, if you are, you aren't paying attention to the man's rapid decline. How long do you HONESTLY think he will continue to be our president?


Top
 Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:00 am 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:31 am
Posts: 5155
Location: Watebrury, CT
Been Liked: 347 times
mrmarog wrote:
Alan B wrote:
mrmarog wrote:
You are just jealous because your representatives are dictators, and WANT to control every aspect of your lives, and Florida's reps and Gov want their constituents to control their own lives.

Life seems very normal here in Sarasota. I where a mask were required, but only then. Walmart is "voluntary" on masks now! Florida has a population of over 20 million, and is a vacation destination from every where in the world. Don't you think we (Florida residents) would all be infected or dead by now?

Every where you go it is busy and full of customers. What is it like where you are? When will it get back to normal? Based on your massive brain full of knowledge and insight it should be any day now because we are such compliant "sheep"

Spoken like a true Trump supporter.

That's because I am a Proud Trump Supporter. Are you a Proud Biden Supporter, if you are, you aren't paying attention to the man's rapid decline. How long do you HONESTLY think he will continue to be our president?

I don't know. Biden has done more in less than 100 days than Trump did to improve the lives of the 98% in 4 years.

_________________
The Line Array Experiment is over. Nothing to see here. Move along.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:57 am 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5367
Been Liked: 608 times
mrmarog wrote:
That's because I am a Proud Trump Supporter. Are you a Proud Biden Supporter, if you are, you aren't paying attention to the man's rapid decline. How long do you HONESTLY think he will continue to be our president?



Trump the first president not to have a peaceful transfer of power in this country's history. If something happens to Biden we have a VP, I'm sure you would like her better, not. Talk about a dictator we just missed having one by that much. Now his party is trying to take away voting rights to insure they can continue to be in charge. This idea that the minority is going to control the majority is just wrong. I'm all for the Red states going it on their own, see how long they will last without Blue states bank rolling them.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:38 am 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Posts: 3683
Images: 1
Location: Florida
Been Liked: 1578 times
The Lone Ranger wrote:
mrmarog wrote:
That's because I am a Proud Trump Supporter. Are you a Proud Biden Supporter, if you are, you aren't paying attention to the man's rapid decline. How long do you HONESTLY think he will continue to be our president?



Trump the first president not to have a peaceful transfer of power in this country's history. If something happens to Biden we have a VP, I'm sure you would like her better, not. Talk about a dictator we just missed having one by that much. Now his party is trying to take away voting rights to insure they can continue to be in charge. This idea that the minority is going to control the majority is just wrong. I'm all for the Red states going it on their own, see how long they will last without Blue states bank rolling them.

You and your down pat Demoncrat talking points. I hope you are enjoying your nonstop shutdowns and forced mask wearing. I am also hearing that maybe walls might help?


Top
 Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:30 pm 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5367
Been Liked: 608 times
mrmarog wrote:
You and your down pat Demoncrat talking points. I hope you are enjoying your nonstop shutdowns and forced mask wearing. I am also hearing that maybe walls might help?



If wearing masks saves lives then bring it on. If having vaccination passports tells who has gotten their shots bring it on. We wouldn't have to be shutdown if everyone would grow up and take their shot. What are you waiting for a lollipop.


Last edited by The Lone Ranger on Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:59 am 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:24 pm
Posts: 4116
Been Liked: 964 times
mrmarog wrote:
I hope you are enjoying your nonstop shutdowns and forced mask wearing. I am also hearing that maybe walls might help?

Keep one thing in mind... if it wasn't for your lying, deceiving and corrupt president, who downplayed and lied about the seriousness of the virus, there wouldn't be any need for shutdowns or mask wearing.

Remember, your man Trump made this pandemic out to be "no big deal" and that it was going to "miraculously disappear".

Also remember that because of his handling of it... or should I say lack of handling it... your man is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people.

Yet, you're proud to support such a man.... amazing!

_________________
Electro-Voice Evolve 50... Taking Sound To The Next Level.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:54 am 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Posts: 3683
Images: 1
Location: Florida
Been Liked: 1578 times
Why don't you try blaming the place that created the virus. Remember Trump wanted to cut all travel from China before any out breaks happened, and Biden called Trump "racist".

China is the reason we have so many dead that "died from Covid" or "died with covid"

Fauci has changed his position more times than a runway model changes their clothes. Trump is not, nor claims to be a virologist, and relied on his, mostly Demoncrat experts, because he was told they were the best. The fact that the team is still advising Biden speaks volumes.

Even though we have had 34,000 people die with/from covid in Florida, I don't hear anyone blaming anyone for those that died. Florida is extremely happy to have kids back in school and businesses open,


Top
 Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:12 am 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5367
Been Liked: 608 times
mrmarog wrote:
Why don't you try blaming the place that created the virus. Remember Trump wanted to cut all travel from China before any out breaks happened, and Biden called Trump "racist".

China is the reason we have so many dead that "died from Covid" or "died with covid"

Fauci has changed his position more times than a runway model changes their clothes. Trump is not, nor claims to be a virologist, and relied on his, mostly Demoncrat experts, because he was told they were the best. The fact that the team is still advising Biden speaks volumes.

Even though we have had 34,000 people die with/from covid in Florida, I don't hear anyone blaming anyone for those that died. Florida is extremely happy to have kids back in school and businesses open,


So does that mean that the reason for the Spanish Flu was America, since the first reported case was at Camp Funston in Fort Riley Kansas. That was a far deadlier pandemic? Over 500 million people were infected one third of the then world population.

They are not all Democrat experts like you pointed out, they all do agree on the science of the spread and treatment concerning this pandemic. The reason we have this pandemic and the reason there will be more is because we are destroying this planet, and the animals and plants that share the fragile world with us.

Millions have died in this pandemic, Millions more have ticking time bombs in them that at some point will cause them future problems. So much so that Covid-19 has to be listed as a preexisting conditions before you can get health insurance. I don't have a problem with businesses or schools reopening, as long as it can be done safely. That means following guidelines and vaccinating everyone. That is the only way we are going to return to normal, if such a thing is possible.

P.S. I did see some encouraging information on 60 minutes, seems they are working on technology that will produce effective counter measures to new pandemics, that will be ready for use in 60 days, let us hope they succeed. The next pandemic is out there just a matter of time.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:34 am 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Posts: 3683
Images: 1
Location: Florida
Been Liked: 1578 times
The Lone Ranger wrote:
So does that mean that the reason for the Spanish Flu was America, since the first reported case was at Camp Funston in Fort Riley Kansas. That was a far deadlier pandemic? Over 500 million people were infected one third of the then world population.

I have never thought you were stupid until you wrote this quote. We weren't conducting "gain of function" research when the Spanish Flu started, but the Wunan Institute of Technology was. I know it seems like a small detail to YOU, because you have proven that FACTS DON'T MATTER.

BTW, do even know what "gain of function" is? Look it up. Fauci has donated money to Wuhan because he is very interested in this research. Fauci was told by Obama in 2014 to stop all research (and contribution) into Gain of Function research, because it was too dangerous.


Top
 Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:06 am 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5367
Been Liked: 608 times
mrmarog wrote:
I have never thought you were stupid until you wrote this quote. We weren't conducting "gain of function" research when the Spanish Flu started, but the Wunan Institute of Technology was. I know it seems like a small detail to YOU, because you have proven that FACTS DON'T MATTER.

BTW, do even know what "gain of function" is? Look it up. Fauci has donated money to Wuhan because he is very interested in this research. Fauci was told by Obama in 2014 to stop all research (and contribution) into Gain of Function research, because it was too dangerous.



There is a reason for studying pandemics of the past. They have to be studied in order to develop counter measures in case new one's crops up in the future. No we weren't studying "gain of function", maybe if we had been then maybe the Spanish Flu wouldn't have been so deadly. Although the technology did not exist at that time, so the world just suffered through that one.

If we can be faced with new pandemics or new strains of the old one's and can develop effective counter measures in 60 days or less, it will go a long way to reducing illness and deaths in the general population. Gain of Function research is dangerous, but then so is a global pandemic.

Calling the Covid-19 the Wuhan Flu, Chinese Flu, and Kung Flu, have had negative effects, with racial attacks on Asian Americans increasing dramatically.

Just for the record the jury is still out on whether the current pandemic started in a lab being careless, or exotic meat markets in China.


Last edited by The Lone Ranger on Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:42 pm 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Posts: 3683
Images: 1
Location: Florida
Been Liked: 1578 times
The Lone Ranger wrote:
mrmarog wrote:
I have never thought you were stupid until you wrote this quote. We weren't conducting "gain of function" research when the Spanish Flu started, but the Wunan Institute of Technology was. I know it seems like a small detail to YOU, because you have proven that FACTS DON'T MATTER.

BTW, do even know what "gain of function" is? Look it up. Fauci has donated money to Wuhan because he is very interested in this research. Fauci was told by Obama in 2014 to stop all research (and contribution) into Gain of Function research, because it was too dangerous.


Calling the Covid-19 <snipped> Chinese Flu <snipped>have had negative effects, with racial attacks on Asian Americans increasing dramatically.

I never said "Chinese" (the people), I said China (the country/gov't). There is a difference, but go ahead and distort what I wrote.


Top
 Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:29 am 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5367
Been Liked: 608 times
mrmarog wrote:

I never said "Chinese" (the people), I said China (the country/gov't). There is a difference, but go ahead and distort what I wrote.



I didn't say that you said it. You know and I know though those on the right with their China bashing have renewed the long history of Asian racism in this country. Anytime you attack China you open the door to fear of the Asian peril all over again. Mr. Trump is the de facto standard bearer of the Republican Party. Just this week at the Republican gathering in Florida, where Trump gave his speech, he attacked the wife of Senator Mitch McConnell an Asian American, who was a former member of Trumps own cabinet. Such an example along with his Wuhan Flu and Kung Flu tag lines, have made it seem to other White Nationalist groups, it's ok to Asian bash. When you start down that path, all Asian American citizens are put at risk.


Last edited by The Lone Ranger on Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:13 am 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Posts: 3683
Images: 1
Location: Florida
Been Liked: 1578 times
The Lone Ranger wrote:
mrmarog wrote:

I never said "Chinese" (the people), I said China (the country/gov't). There is a difference, but go ahead and distort what I wrote.



I didn't say that you said it. You know and I know though those on the right with their China bashing have renewed the long history of Asian racism in this country. Anytime you attack China you open the door to fear of the Asian peril all over again. Mr. Trump is the de facto standard bearer of the Republican Party. Just this week at the Republican gathering in Florida, where Trump gave his speech, he attacked the wife of Senator Mitch McConnell an Asian American, who was a former member of Trumps own cabinet. Such an example along with his Wuhan Flu and Kung Flu tag lines, have made it seem to other White National groups, it's ok to Asian bash. When you start down that path, all Asian American citizens are put at risk.

This guy is quite revered in the scientific community. This is CNN reporting on March 26,2021

https://www.axios.com/wuhan-lab-coronav ... 8ead6.html


Top
 Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:13 am 
Offline
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5367
Been Liked: 608 times
mrmarog wrote:
This guy is quite revered in the scientific community. This is CNN reporting on March 26,2021

https://www.axios.com/wuhan-lab-coronav ... 8ead6.html



Even he states that is only his opinion.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: NoShameKaraoke and 245 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Privacy Policy | Anti-Spam Policy | Acceptable Use Policy Copyright © Karaoke Scene Magazine
design & hosting by Cross Web Tech