KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Signs of Recovery III Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

   
  * Login
  * Register

  * FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks


premium-member

Offsite Links


It is currently Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:55 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 502 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:13 am 
Online
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5637
Been Liked: 618 times
Rep. Lauren Boebert R. Colorado "Don't come knocking on my door with your Fauci ouchie. You leave us the hell alone". Where have I heard that before? Just consider the source!


P.S. I guess it's time to buy a gun and start cleaning it, oh and watch the sky for Jewish Space Lasers, Black Helicopters, and of course cannibals that are really Democrats, operating child sex traffic rings out of pizza parlors.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:27 am 
Offline
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:09 pm
Posts: 448
Been Liked: 147 times
The Lone Ranger wrote:
... nothing is happening in the world of karaoke? ...


Well, I did start a rather obnoxious karaoke podcast.

_________________
Co-host of The Greatest Song Ever Sung (Poorly), a karaoke-themed podcast


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:01 am 
Online
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5637
Been Liked: 618 times
Good luck with that NoShame!


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:59 pm 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:43 pm
Posts: 3902
Images: 13
Been Liked: 1666 times
This is what I came upon today while surfing the web.

Who knew that Fox News host Sean Hannity, who has spent considerable airtime downplaying the effects of Covid-19, urged his viewers Monday to "take it seriously. I can’t say it enough. Enough people have died. We don’t need any more death," he said. He added "and it absolutely makes sense for many Americans to get vaccinated. I believe in science; I believe in the science of vaccination."

Fox & Friends co-host Brian Kilmeade compared skipping the Covid-19 vaccine to cliff diving, saying on Monday that people who don't survive the disease made the “choice” to die.

Fox & Friends morning host Steve Doocy discussed the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, which is almost entirely concentrated among unvaccinated Americans. “Well, here’s the thing. One of the CDC officials said yesterday, look, the pandemic right now is really just with people who have not been vaccinated. Ninety-nine percent of the people who died have not been vaccinated. What they are trying to do is make sure that all of the people who have not been vaccinated get vaccinated.”

My own thoughts: Now if we can just persuade the other Fox News anchors, such as Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, and others, to change their beliefs and believe in the necessity of vaccinations. :wink:

_________________
To be fortunate enough to derive an income from a source as fulfilling as karaoke music has got to be as close to heaven as we can get here on earth!


Top
 Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:49 am 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:24 pm
Posts: 4216
Been Liked: 987 times
Yesterday (Tuesday) in Utah...

559 new reported cases. Of those, 293 were hospitalized. 4 people died. All unvaccinated people.

Also, as of Tuesday, about 74% of Utah's ICU hospital beds are occupied, including about 78% of the ICU beds in the state's 16 referral hospitals. Those capacity numbers indicate that there is a major strain on the Utah health care system. About 57% of the state's non-ICU hospital beds are now occupied.

Tuesday's totals give Utah 424,730 total confirmed cases, with 18,170 total hospitalizations and 2,420 total deaths from the disease.

Now, mrscott... I know that there's no reasoning with you but it's a shame you won't step up to the plate and get the shot. You are a very selfish individual. You and Trump have something in common.

Because of people like you, cases and deaths will only increase in your state. And hospital workers will be overwhelmed once again, not that you care.

And for the record, the total vaccines for your state for at least 1 shot is around 50%. Which is pathetic.

People like you are only contributing to the increase in sickness and in deaths and stopping the pandemic from going away. Why won't you do your part?

Personally, if I was a health care worker... when you idiots who refused to get vaccinated get sick and come running to the hospital for help, I would turn you away. They don't deserve any help. Just like they weren't willing to help.

_________________
Electro-Voice Evolve 50... Taking Sound To The Next Level.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:12 am 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:24 pm
Posts: 4216
Been Liked: 987 times
43% mrscott. Just 43 fu*kin %.

https://usafacts.org/visualizations/cov ... state/utah

_________________
Electro-Voice Evolve 50... Taking Sound To The Next Level.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:38 am 
Online
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5637
Been Liked: 618 times
Few other numbers 83% of new infections are of the Delta Variant strain, which is 1000 times more easily transmitted. Another sobering fact is that this virus and it's variants could be with us for years. It is not going anywhere and it is just a matter of time before it finds who ever is not vaccinated. Due to the fact that we have roughly three groups in this country, vaccinated, vaccine hesitant, and vaccine hostile, makes the job of stopping the virus that much harder. Job number one is to convince the vaccine hesitant to get their shots. The vaccine hostile are a different story, no amount of talking is going to convince them. What much of the MAGA movement doesn't get is, by not getting vaccinated, the country won't return to any kind of normalcy in the near future. The longer this virus ravages this country, the economy will continue to suffer. This in turn will put more pressure on our institutions, speeding up reforms that would have been thought impossible before the pandemic.

P.S. In 2020 life expectancy decreased by 1.5 years during the pandemic, the largest drop for one year since WWII. For Blacks and Hispanics the drop was 3 years. Also I have been wrong about one thing dreading the FALL/WINTER months, it seems that we are hitting new peaks in the Summer, when the virus should be less likely to be transmitted. Now it looks like we will have a long tough grind for the rest of the year. That is why it is critical to get at least the vaccine hesitant vaccinated. So for those that want to get rid of mask mandates and other safety procedures, please get the shot. Things might get so critical that we will have to have employers and schools setup and demand employees and students get their shots, in order to maintain employment, and attend school. That would shore up large numbers of non vaccinated citizens and put them in the vaccinated column.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:06 am 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:24 pm
Posts: 4216
Been Liked: 987 times
The Lone Ranger wrote:
Another sobering fact is that this virus and it's variants could be with us for years. It is not going anywhere and it is just a matter of time before it finds who ever is not vaccinated.

It's not going anywhere because of people like mrscott who refuse to get vaccinated. Remember, the virus's goal is to kill. It doesn't care who you are. It wants you dead. Why wouldn't you do everything in your power to fight back? Why would you let it win?

You have the tools available to stop it. Yet, people would rather play Russian Roulette with their lives. I just don't get it. It completely blows me away.

This virus has disrupted our way of life and continues to do so. We are never going to get back to normal as long as people aren't willing to do their part. So very sad.

What's even more frustrating is that the people who have complied and done the right thing, are affected by those who haven't. We have to suffer because of you. We have to endure restrictions to our way of life. We have to wear masks and not be able to go to a bar or restaurant (again) because of your selfish attitude.

So to these people, again I say... if you refuse to do your part, then care should be refused to you when you need it. And most likely, sooner or later, you'll need it.

_________________
Electro-Voice Evolve 50... Taking Sound To The Next Level.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:28 am 
Offline
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 2175
Been Liked: 245 times
Alan B wrote:


Ha ha,, jokes on you Alan. That "accurate report" is from March.

Again, all depends on what report you can believe or trust.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:57 am 
Offline
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 2175
Been Liked: 245 times
You two are truly stuck in a rut. You can't see the trees through the forest.

You don't seem to get that I said that it's simple, I don't believe what the government is telling us.

Follow me here (if it's not too hard for you) and answer honestly with a simple yes or no (or even "I am not sure"), not some side tracked verbal vomit.

Was the government forthcoming in the absolute truth to the public about:

Cuba in the 60's
Three Mile Island disaster
Nuclear testing in the 50's
Hillary Clinton
Nixon/Watergate
Telling my mother "we are here to help" (3 weeks later, I and my brother sent to foster care)
Syphilis vaccines for black men scandal
Polio vaccine contaminated with cancer causing virus (1954-1961, affecting millions of doses)
LSD testing on citizens who were involuntarily tested (up till 1973)
Mesothelioma and mining reports falsified
Add a few more conspiracy theories and you get my point (I hope)

We are told what we are to believe by the government. You believe what you want to believe. And that is your choice, and it's totally fine by me that you believe it.

So, tell me again, why I should trust them now when they say "the corona vaccine is safe".

Maybe, and I repeat, "maybe", I WILL take the vaccine at some point in time. However, I have not been shown that it is truly safe. Until then, I had the "rona", so for now I am more certain that I won't get it again anytime soon. Can you say the same thing even though you have been vaccinated?

Be honest with yourself.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:07 am 
Online
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5637
Been Liked: 618 times
mrscott wrote:
You two are truly stuck in a rut. You can't see the trees through the forest.

You don't seem to get that I said that it's simple, I don't believe what the government is telling us.

Follow me here (if it's not too hard for you) and answer honestly with a simple yes or no (or even "I am not sure"), not some side tracked verbal vomit.

Was the government forthcoming in the absolute truth to the public about:

Cuba in the 60's
Three Mile Island disaster
Nuclear testing in the 50's
Hillary Clinton
Nixon/Watergate
Telling my mother "we are here to help" (3 weeks later, I and my brother sent to foster care)
Syphilis vaccines for black men scandal
Polio vaccine contaminated with cancer causing virus (1954-1961, affecting millions of doses)
LSD testing on citizens who were involuntarily tested (up till 1973)
Mesothelioma and mining reports falsified
Add a few more conspiracy theories and you get my point (I hope)

We are told what we are to believe by the government. You believe what you want to believe. And that is your choice, and it's totally fine by me that you believe it.

So, tell me again, why I should trust them now when they say "the corona vaccine is safe".

Maybe, and I repeat, "maybe", I WILL take the vaccine at some point in time. However, I have not been shown that it is truly safe. Until then, I had the "rona", so for now I am more certain that I won't get it again anytime soon. Can you say the same thing even though you have been vaccinated?

Be honest with yourself.


I think you will change your tune very quickly, if at some point your employer decides to require all employees to get the shot, to stay employed. Didn't you say your health care is tied to your job, so then you would have to comply or lose your health insurance. One thing I have found out in life never say never, the one thing you say you won't do, many times becomes the thing you are compelled by necessity to do. Go ahead and don't get your shot, along with the rest of the MAGA crowd, you are just prolonging the health crisis, which will lead to discontent and eventually setting up a situation for badly needed social reform. I'm truly sorry that progress has to be made over the dead bodies of conservative Americans.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:09 am 
Offline
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 2175
Been Liked: 245 times
The Lone Ranger wrote:
mrscott wrote:
You two are truly stuck in a rut. You can't see the trees through the forest.

You don't seem to get that I said that it's simple, I don't believe what the government is telling us.

Follow me here (if it's not too hard for you) and answer honestly with a simple yes or no (or even "I am not sure"), not some side tracked verbal vomit.

Was the government forthcoming in the absolute truth to the public about:

Cuba in the 60's
Three Mile Island disaster
Nuclear testing in the 50's
Hillary Clinton
Nixon/Watergate
Telling my mother "we are here to help" (3 weeks later, I and my brother sent to foster care)
Syphilis vaccines for black men scandal
Polio vaccine contaminated with cancer causing virus (1954-1961, affecting millions of doses)
LSD testing on citizens who were involuntarily tested (up till 1973)
Mesothelioma and mining reports falsified
Add a few more conspiracy theories and you get my point (I hope)

We are told what we are to believe by the government. You believe what you want to believe. And that is your choice, and it's totally fine by me that you believe it.

So, tell me again, why I should trust them now when they say "the corona vaccine is safe".

Maybe, and I repeat, "maybe", I WILL take the vaccine at some point in time. However, I have not been shown that it is truly safe. Until then, I had the "rona", so for now I am more certain that I won't get it again anytime soon. Can you say the same thing even though you have been vaccinated?

Be honest with yourself.


I think you will change your tune very quickly, if at some point your employer decides to require all employees to get the shot, to stay employed. Didn't you say your health care is tied to your job, so then you would have to comply or lose your health insurance. One thing I have found out in life never say never, the one thing you say you won't do, many times becomes the thing you are compelled by necessity to do. Go ahead and don't get your shot, along with the rest of the MAGA crowd, you are just prolonging the health crisis, which will lead to discontent and eventually setting up a situation for badly needed social reform. I'm truly sorry that progress has to be made over the dead bodies of conservative Americans.


You can't do it, can you? You cannot answer a simple question with a yes or no? Damn Democrat!!!


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:20 am 
Online
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5637
Been Liked: 618 times
mrscott wrote:

You can't do it, can you? You cannot answer a simple question with a yes or no? Damn Democrat!!!


You want an answer here it is, lies of by both Republican and Democrat administrations have happened in the past. There is nothing we can do about that, it is over and done. Everyday I get up I think about what is important moving forward. We as citizens have many tools in our box we didn't have even 40 years ago. "The Freedom of Information Act", went along way in making government documents open to the public, we are constantly pushing for more government transparency, slowly it is happening. It is all of our collective responsibilities to hold political hacks to the fire, and make them level with citizens. We need to support whistle blowers, and encourage a vibrant media that will ask the tough questions. You simply can't lay on your backside, and say everything is corrupt, and don't act. I see you as one of those that would like to live off the grid, with your "Don't Tread On Me" yellow flag flying high. "Shut The Hell Up", to anything you don't like.


Last edited by The Lone Ranger on Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:33 am 
Offline
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 2175
Been Liked: 245 times
The Lone Ranger wrote:
mrscott wrote:

You can't do it, can you? You cannot answer a simple question with a yes or no? Damn Democrat!!!


You want an answer here it is, lies of by both Republican and Democrat administrations have happened in the past. There is nothing we can do about that, it over and done. Everyday I get up I think about what is important moving forward. We as citizens have many tools in our box we didn't have even 40 years ago. "The Freedom of Information Act", went along way in making government documents open to the public, we are constantly pushing for more government transparency, slowly it is happening. It is all of our collective responsibilities to hold political hacks to the fire, and make them level with citizens. We need to support whistle blowers, and encourage a vibrant media that will ask the tough questions. You simply can't lay on your backside, and say everything is corrupt, and don't act. I see you as one of those that would like to live off the grid, with your "Don't Tread On Me" yellow flag flying high. "Shut The Hell Up", to anything you don't like.


Well, you started off being correct. Both sides (Dems and Reps) have proven they have lied in the past (even recent past) Nothing has changed. Sure, we would like to believe they are starting to become more transparent, but sadly, they are not there yet. I wish to high heaven that they were.

Now, the last part of your statement is where you are horribly wrong. I don't want to live off the grid, but I would like to be more self sufficient (there is a difference). I like my neighbors, I like being involved in community activities (karaoke, duh) and I am most definitely a believer in the American dream. I would like to believe in the best of people, and I trust most people first, until they have shown me that they cannot be trusted.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:44 am 
Online
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5637
Been Liked: 618 times
mrscott wrote:

Now, the last part of your statement is where you are horribly wrong. I don't want to live off the grid, but I would like to be more self sufficient (there is a difference). I like my neighbors, I like being involved in community activities (karaoke, duh) and I am most definitely a believer in the American dream. I would like to believe in the best of people, and I trust most people first, until they have shown me that they cannot be trusted.



If you would like to be more self sufficient then you should be in favor of UBI. Originally is was a Conservative idea and is what direct payments today represent. With UBI you can live where you want, if your boss told you to take your shot you could tell him no, and not starve, if you coupled that with a Public Health Care Option, you wouldn't loose your coverage, if you loose your job. So really those two programs would greatly improve your situation, and increase your independence. If you really want to be around people, then I'm sure you don't want to maybe make them sick.

P.S. Just one question did you start receiving the child tax credit money, if so that is another progressive program designed to help families that has bi-partisan support?


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:02 am 
Offline
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 2175
Been Liked: 245 times
The Lone Ranger wrote:
mrscott wrote:

Now, the last part of your statement is where you are horribly wrong. I don't want to live off the grid, but I would like to be more self sufficient (there is a difference). I like my neighbors, I like being involved in community activities (karaoke, duh) and I am most definitely a believer in the American dream. I would like to believe in the best of people, and I trust most people first, until they have shown me that they cannot be trusted.



If you would like to be more self sufficient then you should be in favor of UBI. Originally is was a Conservative idea and is what direct payments today represent. With UBI you can live where you want, if your boss told you to take your shot you could tell him no, and not starve, if you coupled that with a Public Health Care Option, you wouldn't loose your coverage, if you loose your job. So really those two programs would greatly improve your situation, and increase your independence. If you really want to be around people, then I'm sure you don't want to maybe make them sick.

P.S. Just one question did you start receiving the child tax credit money, if so that is another progressive program designed to help families that has bi-partisan support?


Nicely sidetracked!! And still not a real answer, only trying to push your personal agenda onto someone else. It's really getting old LR. Do you really think you are the one who is making things happen by telling the handful of people who frequent this form? Well, you haven't convinced me yet, and you won't either.

Now, to answer you P.S. question. Nope, not receiving child tax money at all. Utah voted it out, it's not happening here. Work for a paycheck and support yourself is what we want here. In fact, I only received one stimulus check (the very first one), not gotten anymore since. Do I need them? Nope, I work for a living, I don't sponge off of handouts. And the one stimulus check I did receive, I paid down credit cards.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:04 am 
Offline
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 2175
Been Liked: 245 times
Ya know Lone Ranger, you should run for office. You can double speak with the best of them.

Definition of a politician. "A person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way it makes you look forward to the trip".


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:15 am 
Online
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5637
Been Liked: 618 times
mrscott wrote:


I

Nicely sidetracked!! And still not a real answer, only trying to push your personal agenda onto someone else. It's really getting old LR. Do you really think you are the one who is making things happen by telling the handful of people who frequent this form? Well, you haven't convinced me yet, and you won't either.

Now, to answer you P.S. question. Nope, not receiving child tax money at all. Utah voted it out, it's not happening here. Work for a paycheck and support yourself is what we want here. In fact, I only received one stimulus check (the very first one), not gotten anymore since. Do I need them? Nope, I work for a living, I don't sponge off of handouts. And the one stimulus check I did receive, I paid down credit cards.



I'm not making anything happen, events are making things happen that we can't control. You are right I won't convince you of anything, circumstances will dictate which course we must all take eventually.

So Utah cut off it's nose to spite it's face and stopped poor working families from getting any type of aid. Which I might add is available in almost every other modern industrial nation. UBI is not a handout if it is tied to a VAT that everyone pays, you in effect are paying for your payment, it falls most heavily on the poor since they do most of the consuming. You used your government handout to reduce debt, wouldn't it be nice to get it every month, and eliminate your debt completely, maybe start saving for your eventual retirement? So Utah is John Wayne, even Wayne had financial problems.

P.S. At least Utah did take something for the poor, January 2020 Full Medicaid Expansion for it's citizens, under ACA aka Obama Care.


Last edited by The Lone Ranger on Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:17 am 
Online
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 5637
Been Liked: 618 times
mrscott wrote:
Ya know Lone Ranger, you should run for office. You can double speak with the best of them.

Definition of a politician. "A person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way it makes you look forward to the trip".


Why bother since we are all on "The Highway To Hell".

P.S. I don't understand how you only received one direct payment, what did you do with the others, send them back, burn the money? Could it be you didn't file your taxes, since everyone that filed taxes got a check? Even Mrmarog acknowledges he gets Social Security, and Medicare two Government backed Socialist programs, he justified taking the money by the fact he paid in, it would be the same for UBI and Medicare for all.

Tomorrow I will be 75 years old, I'm too old for public office, and have the sense to know it.


Last edited by The Lone Ranger on Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:43 am 
Offline
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 2175
Been Liked: 245 times
I am going to stop adding to the drama here. So, you guys all can chat up your "UBI/vaccine/Democrats rule/Trump sucks/Biden is God" all you want. I think I will stick to the reason why I came to this forum in the first place,,, and that is to either learn things about the karaoke industry, or add to the knowledge of the karaoke world with anything that I may have to offer. So, if you want to speak rationally and intelligently on a different thread, that is where you will find me.

But I have been foolish in thinking that having a "discussion" with someone who won't even answer a simple yes or no question, is going to be productive.

Enjoy your day!!


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 502 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 114 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Privacy Policy | Anti-Spam Policy | Acceptable Use Policy Copyright © Karaoke Scene Magazine
design & hosting by Cross Web Tech