KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Signs of Recovery III Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:37 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:21 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 347 times
Better than the Trump Mantra which is short because his followers are total idiots with the education of three year olds.

I will believe every lie that comes out of Trump's mouth even if it is disproven by science.

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:25 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 1578 times
Danny please repeat with hand over heart (or raised in the air)

THE BIDEN MANTRA:

I will forever wear a mask
I will forever keep my children out school
I will forever social distance
I will forever get a vaccination when required
I will forever ask permission to travel
I will forever keep my business closed
I will forever stop gathering with friends
I will forever stop attending church
I will forever try to survive on my gov't covid relief check
I will forever do what ever you ask

Now do this every morning, noon and evening 7 days a week, and maybe you will get a gold star tattooed on your arm ( or a chip inserted)

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:43 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 608 times
mrmarog wrote:

THE BIDEN MANTRA:

etc, etc, etc

You liberals are mindless sheep. Why do you think Hitler was able to annihilate so many Jews.... because they followed orders without a fight.

Just for the record it was the Communists that fought back against Hitler. It was the industrialists, army, and conservatives that thought they could contain him. Sound familiar that is what Republicans and Big Business thought they could do to Trump. Then like Hitler he gained control of the Ruling Party.

What happened during the period of covid-19 is already strains upon society became more stressed, and the underlying rot of the system could not hold up. Years of keeping wages stagnate, and yielding everything to big business came to a day of reckoning. It has not been pretty, but if we would have had the prior government supporting all of the above safeguards, the death toll at least would have been much lower. All of the experts agree to that.

P.S. At least Biden hasn't asked anyone to ingest bleach yet!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:00 pm 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Been Liked: 229 times
The Lone Ranger wrote:
mrmarog wrote:

THE BIDEN MANTRA:

etc, etc, etc

You liberals are mindless sheep. Why do you think Hitler was able to annihilate so many Jews.... because they followed orders without a fight.

Just for the record it was the Communists that fought back against Hitler. It was the industrialists, army, and conservatives that thought they could contain him. Sound familiar that is what Republicans and Big Business thought they could do to Trump. Then like Hitler he gained control of the Ruling Party.

What happened during the period of covid-19 is already strains upon society became more stressed, and the underlying rot of the system could not hold up. Years of keeping wages stagnate, and yielding everything to big business came to a day of reckoning. It has not been pretty, but if we would have had the prior government supporting all of the above safeguards, the death toll at least would have been much lower. All of the experts agree to that.

Oh, yeah??? Well, my big brother can beat up your big brother!! :wink: :argue:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:19 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

mrscott wrote:

And that is the way it will be until the people rise up and break the wheel! We cannot rely on the establishment to do it, since they have a vested interest in continuing the system they all benefit from.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:50 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 1238 times
mrmarog wrote:

nope, just until things get more under control, unlike Trumpers who will never because... f everybody but them.
mrmarog wrote:

nope, just until things get more under control, unlike Trumpers who will never because... f everybody but them
mrmarog wrote:

nope, just until things get more under control, unlike Trumpers who will never because... f everybody but them
mrmarog wrote:

nope, only when the science shows it is better for everyone, unlike Trumpers who will never because...f everybody but them.
wait...that can't be really correct, Trump got the vaccine... what a sheep he is.
mrmarog wrote:

nope, no government permission needed, private business can decide though, like say...baking a cake....
mrmarog wrote:

nope, just adjust the business model until things get more under control, unlike Trumpers who will never because... f everybody but them
mrmarog wrote:

mrmarog wrote:

mrmarog wrote:

nope, just use it to stimulate the economy as it is designed to do while we are taking care of our neighbors, unlike Trumpers....
mrmarog wrote:

nope, he is not a god to us, nor anything but an elected official, unlike Trumoers who praise and create literal golden statues to Trump.

mrmarog wrote:
Now do this every morning, noon and evening 7 days a week, and maybe you will get a gold star tattooed on your arm ( or a chip inserted)

nope, no gold star, no constant drooling over every word he says, unlike Trumpers who spend the day on Fox, OANN, Newsmax to get told what Donald "Jesus" Trump expects them to believe and do today.
while typing insults on the handheld tracking device voluntarily carried everywhere

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:52 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Paradigm Karaoke wrote:
mrmarog wrote:

nope, just until things get more under control, unlike Trumpers who will never because... f everybody but them.
mrmarog wrote:

mrmarog wrote:

mrmarog wrote:

nope, only when the science shows it is better for everyone, unlike Trumpers who will never because...f everybody but them.
wait...that can't be really correct, Trump got the vaccine... what a sheep he is.
mrmarog wrote:

nope, no government permission needed, private business can decide though, like say...baking a cake....
mrmarog wrote:

nope, just adjust the business model until things get more under control, unlike Trumpers who will never because... f everybody but them
mrmarog wrote:

mrmarog wrote:

mrmarog wrote:

nope, just use it to stimulate the economy as it is designed to do while we are taking care of our neighbors, unlike Trumpers....
mrmarog wrote:

nope, he is not a god to us, nor anything but an elected official, unlike Trumoers who praise and create literal golden statues to Trump.

mrmarog wrote:

nope, no gold star, no constant drooling over every word he says, unlike Trumpers who spend the day on Fox, OANN, Newsmax to get told what Donald "Jesus" Trump expects them to believe and do today.
while typing insults on the handheld tracking device voluntarily carried everywhere

Speaking of drooling, how long do you think it will be before Joe starts drooling for real.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:05 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

The Lone Ranger wrote:

"During a coronavirus press briefing, President Trump floated the idea of using disinfectants and sunlight to treat COVID-19 patients.

Trump has since walked back those remarks, and several websites and social media posts have taken them out of context.

The briefing transcript shows that Trump did not say people should inject themselves with bleach or alcohol to treat the coronavirus. He was asking officials on the White House coronavirus task force whether they could be used in potential cures."

You Dems are nothing but mindless parrots that repeat whatever you hear even if it makes no sense.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:57 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

What doesn't make any sense is to still defend failed policies of the former administration. Trump did not have a clue on how to solve many of the problems facing this nation. When you confront the Republican Party as to what their solutions are, guess what they don't have any. They just want to keep anything from the other side from passing, that is their whole strategy for governing. They want to stay in power, continue to spend money in ways that won't grow GDP, and to give back to those that already have the lion's share of the wealth in this country. They hope that these ultra rich will trickle down a little to the masses. At the last election we saw the majority of voters were opposed to this type of governing, that is why the Republicans are out for now.

P.S. When you are talking about mindless parrots, seems that quite a few Trump followers like crackers! Oh by the way just by Trump asking such a stupid question, shows he was completely out of his depth, and should not have said what he said in public, but in private. You could see by the pained expression on the scientists faces, what they really thought of the president's knowledge of infectious diseases.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:13 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

LR, you don't get it. No matter how much money you give some people they will always be poor. It takes a lot more than just having money, you have to know how to keep it and grow it. I figured you were smart enough to know that.

Do you really think the answer is to take from the rich, then give to the poor. I guess you flunked economics! I bet you think that a person that has a really great idea shouldn't get rich from it either. You live (or lived) in a state that has more people that gained wealth because a skill or idea, than any where.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:53 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

The Lone Ranger wrote:
P.S. When you are talking about mindless parrots, seems that quite a few Trump followers like crackers! Oh by the way just by Trump asking such a stupid question, shows he was completely out of his depth, and should not have said what he said in public, but in private. You could see by the pained expression on the scientists faces, what they really thought of the president's knowledge of infectious diseases.

And you have NEVER heard Joe say anything stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have got to be kidding (this is in anticipation of your defense of Joe's extraordinary intelligence and zero stupid statements). This video is not even close to his worst.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-eD2n2dD2Y

How about Joe's gaffes 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNQAbF33gFM

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:59 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

mrmarog wrote:
LR, you don't get it. No matter how much money you give some people they will always be poor. It takes a lot more than just having money, you have to know how to keep it and grow it. I figured you were smart enough to know that.

Do you really think the answer is to take from the rich, then give to the poor. I guess you flunked economics!

Both parties have that idea but the difference is that trickle down economics which is the republican version fails because it relies on the generosity of the 1% of which there is none. The Dems version would be more successful if the Republicans would just get out of the way and allow it to happen.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:58 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 1238 times
mrmarog wrote:
Do you really think the answer is to take from the rich, then give to the poor.

republicans believe the best way is to take from the poor to give to the rich.
the 2017 tax bill has begun it's sunset now which takes away the tax credits given to those making under $75k this year.
and will again in 2023, 2025, and 2027 until all of them are gone.
tax cuts for those over $400k are permanent.
mrmarog wrote:
I guess you flunked economics!

no, that would be conservatives.
the Revenue Act of 1942 raised top rates to 88% on incomes over $200,000. By 1944, the top rate reached an all-time high of 94%
from that point, we became the most prosperous nation on earth.
for reference, that would be the same as someone making $2,993,954 today.
from 1951 to 1963 the top tax rate for those making millions was over 90% and we built roads, dams, bridges, schools, and went to the moon.
then it decreased and....well.....look now.
which is why the Liberal argument is that those making more off of laborers backs should pay more than the laborers in taxes. the Conservative argument is that the more an owner makes, the less the tax should be and more should be required by the laborers themselves.
which follows along with the 2017 tax law.
mrmarog wrote:
and I bet you think that a person that has a really great idea shouldn't get rich from it either.

not even close, they should.
there is a difference between getting rich and getting obscene because you pay your workers who make you rich poverty wages and pay $0 in taxes (insert Amazon, AMD, American Electric Power, Charter Communications, CMS Energy, Community Health Systems, Consolidated Edison, Dish Network, DTE Energy, Duke Energy, Ecolab, FedEx, FirstEnergy, Howmet Aerospace, HP, Interpublic Group, Jacobs Engineering Group, Kansas City Southern, Kinder Morgan, Lincoln National, Michaels, Nike, Penske Automotive Group, here) and not only did they pay $0 taxes, they got refunds for nothing from the government in 2020.
Conservatives believe that this is acceptable and we...the workers, should be happy to pay them money from our taxes for the privilege of becoming richer without tax payments. Liberals disagree.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:20 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

mrmarog wrote:
The Lone Ranger wrote:

And you have NEVER heard Joe say anything stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have got to be kidding (this is in anticipation of your defense of Joe's extraordinary intelligence and zero stupid statements). This video is not even close to his worst.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-eD2n2dD2Y

How about Joe's gaffes 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNQAbF33gFM

Now who is deflecting?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:25 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

mrmarog wrote:

Do you really think the answer is to take from the rich, then give to the poor. I guess you flunked economics! I bet you think that a person that has a really great idea shouldn't get rich from it either. You live (or lived) in a state that has more people that gained wealth because a skill or idea, than any where.

Who really flunked economics which I got an A in, were the supply side economists who believed in the theory of trickle down, it hasn't worked and never will.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:27 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

The Lone Ranger wrote:
mrmarog wrote:

Who really flunked economics which I got an A in, were the supply side economists who believed in the theory of trickle down, it hasn't worked and never will.

A progressive Republican Teddy R. believed a great society is judged not by how well it's treats it's most advantaged citizens, but rather how well it treats the least among us.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:57 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 964 times
The Trump Mantra: (mrmarog is this you?)

I will continue to support Donald Trump who...

• is a liar.
• is a con artist
• is racist
• only cares about himself and his rich friends
• is the reason why hundreds of thousands lives were lost due to Covid19
• has divided and caused the destruction of this country
• is a misogynist
• is a demagogue
• is an adulterer

In addition: I will continue to believe the big lie that the election was stolen from him even though it was certified numerous times, with no evidence of voter fraud found, and said to be the most secure election in history.

I will also continue to support him even though he is responsible for the insurrection of the Capitol in which lives were lost.

I give my soul to my lord, Donald Trump.

(So, mrmarog... Where are your morals? What are your values? Because supporting this man shows that you don't have any. It also shows that you condone his behavior and who he is. Sad. Very sad.)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:15 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Anyone who still supports Trump falls into three categories:
1 too arrogant to believe that they can be taken in by a conman like Trump.
2 too embarrassed to admit that they had been taken in by a conman like Trump.
And last but not least
3 too stupid to realize that they had been taken in by a conman like Trump.
Which of these are you mrmarog?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:06 am 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Been Liked: 229 times
The Lone Ranger wrote:
mrscott wrote:

And that is the way it will be until the people rise up and break the wheel! We cannot rely on the establishment to do it, since they have a vested interest in continuing the system they all benefit from.

You have the sense of humor of a fetchin' tree stump. :banghead:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:44 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

mrscott wrote:
The Lone Ranger wrote:
mrscott wrote:

You have the sense of humor of a fetchin' tree stump. :banghead:

I thought we were discussing serious topics on this thread, there are threads on this forum that deal with jokes! The way the above statement was taken at least by me was more Orwellian and I was thinking about the book 1984. You know dueling big brothers Trump v.s Biden. According to some that is our choice a Dictatorship of the Right or the Left, not much to choose from.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next