KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Vote On New Options ATTN: PHILL Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

wordpress-hosting

Offsite Links

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:08 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 443 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Should we add any of these features to the SS?
Delete comment 3%  3%  [ 4 ]
Delete comment 3%  3%  [ 4 ]
Preview comment before approving 6%  6%  [ 8 ]
Preview comment before approving 6%  6%  [ 8 ]
Report inappropriate submission 5%  5%  [ 7 ]
Report inappropriate submission 5%  5%  [ 7 ]
All three features 21%  21%  [ 30 ]
All three features 21%  21%  [ 30 ]
Leave things as they are 15%  15%  [ 21 ]
Leave things as they are 15%  15%  [ 21 ]
Total votes : 140
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:40 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 1 time
Steven Kaplan @ Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:33 pm wrote:
I firmly feel that it IS a fantasy forum assuming people believe 9 and 10 ranks after 40 submissions to be factual representation of singing ability, some do.

:O Wait a minute!  LOL I resemble that comment. That's way to close to the stats I mentioned in my other thread about SS that I was currently at 9.8/9.9 out of 40 subs.

Let me just state for the record that I do NOT believe that is a factual representation of my singing ability. I don't think US wide, or worldwide I am a 10 singer compared to other top notch singers. Truth is, and this is the point of my whole other thread I really don't have a clue how good I am compared to others because SS reviews and comments are so subjective and slanted, and have to do with not only how well you sing, but how much someone likes a song, plus if you comment on others, - possibly how many friends you have, etc, etc. In that we can both agree. If I were to guess at my singing ability based on my proposed scale above I think I might rank as high as a 7 - maybe. Stephen I realize you probably didn't intend to refer (indirectly) to me, but I thought this was a good opportunity to state how I feel in regard to my SS rankings personally. That's why I think there is room for a more quality driven, realistic SS.  :ideagrin:

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:01 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 3 times
I have to state an opinion here...I believe I have subbed under "C" 3 times since being here, and ALL of those were on accident...I believe it is the spirit in which one critiques that " I" have issues with. I dont mind being critiqued IF i was stupid enough to put it under "C"  What I DO mind is someone picking apart my song note by note JUST to take a jab at me. And NO it DOES NOT emotionally SCAR me. Because unlike A FEW people here I DONT think myself to be better than I am. I know I am just an average singer I dont need to be told that. I too know a little about music. I too have listened to the song I sub & know how its "supposed" to sound compared to how I chose to sing it. But its the nastiness of a few around here that just turns my stomach. The STUPID F'd up little innuendo comments that some make that just P me off. IF I was on decent terms with a particular individual I would have chose to take their critique & maybe use something from it BUT I am not. I wouldnt know WHAT to use b/c I dont know if the critique was done maliciously or what. I do know this person hasnt made ANY attempt to comment on ANY of my JFF subs since I asked this person to stay away from my subs( I STILL want  them to stay away from my subs WHATEVER they may be)  & THEN when they see the big "C" decide THATS WHEN they want to comment. Thats what Im talking about "the spirit in which someone critiques". It was CLEAR that the spirit was to take a jab. And I DID take it on the chin & left the song up for others to critique too, stating that it was my bad to put it under "c" so if they wanted to "c" it go ahead it would be the last chance they had to do it b/c I wasnt goin to make that mistake again. ( Although my very next sub I accidentally did it again dang AOL !!, & someone let me know before I got the nasty visitor again & so I changed it)  
I do have a prob with rank as it gives over inflated egeos WAY TOO MUCH to work with. Think about it on an epitaph it'll say "I ranked a perfect "10" at KARAOKE !!" Whooped deee freaking doo !!!!
BTW when I say "ordeal" everyone knows what I mean by it, I am pretty sure. If not pm me & Ill be GLAD to let ya know exactly, no hidden meanings or innuendos.

[shadow=black][scroll]You have to respect your audience. Without them, you're essentially standing alone, singing to yourself....KD Lang[/scroll][/shadow]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:10 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

BlueStainedShoes @ Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:07 am wrote:

You stated you know some don't want it. Honest question, NOT meant to belittle you in ANY way.... are you, yourself, afeared of people bashing you if you critique a C sub where it was not truly wanted? Honestly... If it's C, why don't you?  

I haven't read Stephen's response yet (still on p 16), but want to give my opinion in this regard. You really can't give someone completely honest comments and constructive criticism right now because that is not the current standard. People don't expect you to do it, so if and when you do they would be shocked, and most likely offended. In this case, 'C' means critique (or comment as Chuck points out), but it means it in the current way people are doing it on SS.

I myself could break tradition and on all my subs in the description area say ok, I want everyone to be a hardass on me. I don't want any fluffy niceties if you don't mean it. If you are going to give me praise find some complaints as well, etc. I would probably get some reasonable reviews at first though they would be slanted toward negative for that reason. If I then tried to apply the same standard to others they would retaliate and really hammer me. Now you're saying, 'well you don't have to critique others with the same hard standard as yourself because they didn't ask for it'. That would be a true statement. But then when I look at my rank what does it mean? Nothing. If someone asks 'Bill, why does your rating suck so bad when everyone else's doesn't?', what do I say? I'm I doing myself a favor appearing as a 7 when everyone else is near a 10? I still wouldn't know where I stood compared to anyone else. Still, if I don't care about rank I might still get some constructive criticism assuming the person had a clue about how to rank and what to listen for. Maybe I'll erase all my songs and start over trying it that way.

But, like I say the rank / C wouldn't really work at the moment if one person took it seriously but no one else did. It would be a mixed bag (whatever that means  LOL ).

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:34 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Steven Kaplan @ Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:55 am wrote:
I need to get to sleep too,  I've been really busy doing all sorts of yechy stuff preparing for "stuff"... Anyway,  night-all,  sweet dreams... and don't let the dancing babies bite  LOL

Quote:
but nobody is taking steps to change it. No reason the "serious" ones can't listen and comment to the "non-serious ones" and vise versa

I am hoping administration will consider a club, site, or forum that WILL allow this, which is why I keep bringing it up.  If more want it, they too can get in on the concept, and contribute ANY idea they may have.. It's for ALL that wish for Critique to work, not one or two... If it's only one or two it CAN NOT work.  It's the ONLY constructive means I believe is doable.  I don't think people in SS wish to see or be a part of the true Critique process.  It goes against the grain, and this has been my supposition.  Hence,  Leave SS to those that like it without making changes,  MANY like it as is...  Create, or at least give a chance to those who wish for Critique to have such an oppt to utilize it..  It's ALL I know that will work.

Hey Stephen, I have another idea for improving critiques in SS or perhaps a separate "club" SS as you mention. What you said, made me think of Epinions, and Amazon, and other sites that include reviews on products, services, etc. In those type of sites I believe you have to sign up to be a reviewer. A reviewer has a profile about who they are as a reviewer, their number of reviews to date, their rank and popularity as a reviewer, with a brief blurb from them about what reviewing is to them, and what to expect from them. You may remember seeing something like "was this review helpful to you?" type questions after reading a review to help rank a reviewers opinion. If we had such a mechanism in place it seems like it would have to improve the quality of SS reviews if it was managed correctly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:52 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Whoops...I have another idea about helping make this SS thing work. Most of the problem comes about because those that are being reviewed are also later reviewers. This conflict of interest is what is tainting SS. So, one idea would be to set up reviewers and submitters in separate areas, and while you are subbing songs you will be reviwed by people that aren't. If you are a reviewer making comments to songs and listening then you should not be allowed to sub.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:53 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Also! On this poll here we need to have a tally displayed showing the number that have voted so it has some meaning.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:22 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Karaoke  Kelley @ Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:01 pm wrote:
But its the nastiness of a few around here that just turns my stomach. The STUPID F'd up little innuendo comments that some make that just P me off.

I agree here this is wrong. Whether there is a new more serious SS, or just one SS it should be moderated more IMO. Subbers should have a 'Report' button. A ban button based on enough individual votes may be a great idea as well. That way if someone is continually unfairly abusing someone they can be dealt with. The rules of SS should state that comments should not contain profanity, innuendo, slander, etc. Any negative criticism should be based on identified critical elements in the piece when describing. If an individual violates these rules they should be banned from SS. It would be up to members and Admin to determine how many chances they should get and how long they should be banned for.

I do have a prob with rank as it gives over inflated egeos WAY TOO MUCH to work with. Think about it on an epitaph it'll say "I ranked a perfect "10" at KARAOKE !!" Whooped deee freaking doo !!!!  
BTW when I say "ordeal" everyone knows what I mean by it, I am pretty sure. If not pm me & Ill be GLAD to let ya know exactly, no hidden meanings or innuendos.

I don't agree here. If you look back though you will see that I have started threads in the past to ask if others think if I should post under C and also rate, etc. This is also related to my 'Is SS Worthwhile' thread. First off I would say that SS is not really just karaoke although we are typically karaoke singers. Technically it is singers subbing songs. They may be singing with a karaoke backing, but they could have a live band behind them.

If rank was an accurate portrayal of something I think it makes a lot more sense. Plus I don't think there is anything wrong with having pride in ones work or accomplishments or in trying to understand where you are at and trying to improve and getting a better rank. Other than that see my thread "Is SS Worthwhile" - what is really the point of doing anything? I can play monopoly and win. I can play Unreal and win etc. There are valid reasons for all these things - even if it is only entertainment in a JFF competition as Stephen brings up.

BTW you're comment above could be taken as a slam by a lot of people that take karaoke seriously. Someone mentioned Christina Aquilera got her start in karaoke. My next door neighbor's niece started off singing karaoke and she has been in the finals of Star Search and the Country Music channels program (whatever that was called). She's got a band and she's trying to start a career. I'm sure many AI finalists / singers sing karaoke. Indeed...if rank was a true reflection of ability it might really BE something to brag about. But as with anything such as a certifiction for working on computer networks, or Oracle databases the certification only means as much as the standards behind it, how rigorous they are and how difficult it is to obtain.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:56 am 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 11 times
Let me reiterate on a few things I've mentioned since they have seemed to also get miscontrued.

1)  I AM CERTAIN Singer's Showcase is not "JUST" Karaoke for many. For some however it is.  If it were "JUST" Karaoke for all,  ASSUMING this were the case, WHY would there be these concerns over Rank, Critique, competitions, and comments alluding to "THE PERSONS" vocal abilities whether made in real or in backtalk ?  If everybody believed it were "JUST Karaoke", WHY would so many at somepoint lose perspective ?   Singers Showcase is quite a few things integrated into a Karaoke forum... BUT, the Showcase itself is People singing with a backup band (which in this case HAPPENS to be Karaoke backing).. MOST go to hear YOU sing,  not listen to how good your backing is.. When you introduce rank, Critique, and anything that turns an activity into a COMPETITION, things change perspective..Even-so,  "JUST" Karaoke is different than "JUST" Football,  "JUST a ballgame",  "JUST a quizshow" how ?  PEOPLE DO TAKE smaller things even more seriously... LOADS of money is spent on "JUST" sports,  "JUST" dancing,  etc...  Don't minimize things by prefacing them with :JUST:.... that would require ALL believe this and keep things in proper perspective...FEW of us do all the time..

2)  Ranking CAN work as is, BUT AGAIN ONLY if people allow it to exist as is and once again DO NOT take it too seriously, this would require it NOT to be viewed as competition in SS, heck, after-all we are comparing apples to oranges to grapes given the heterogenious mix in the showcase... Problem is many people do take it seriously, because when you devote a lot of energy and time doing something, you do frequently get "intense" about it... HOWEVER a rank in SInger's Showcase of "10" doesn't mean the singer is necessarily even of average "singing" ability in a true singing ability competition.  It's not an accurate ranking system, meaning it's NOT representative of how you would do in a competition adult singing contest by any means.. People SHOULD keep this in mind.. (THIS is what I mean by the Showcase is a type of real, but compared to an actual vocal competition among adults in the real world it's NOT overly realistic)

3)  Critique is ONLY as affective as those offering it AND receiving it.. It takes BOTH to make it work..

Singer's Showcase offers ALOT for those that can self-moderate and not lose site of why they joined KS in the first place ..  If/when it becomes a primary source of a feeling of well-being in ones life displacing other more stable activities people partake in, as with ALL internet activity.. You take the risk of getting hurt by those that have never even met you, those you don't know well. THose that don't see you face to face.

Singer's Showcase is what each person perceives it to be.  Nothing less, and nothing more..  It can be great fun, OR in can be the straw that sends you into a massive coronary.

While *MY* opinions, and often annoyance driven comments regarding what goes on within the showcase is *JUST* my opinion, and not accurate to many..  I believe the above points I've presented here are quite realistic.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:17 pm 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 11 times
(as always, ALL are free to disagree, I won't hate you in the morning)  LMAO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:32 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Steven Kaplan @ Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:17 pm wrote:

Yes. Me too. I'm just offering some of my observations and some potential improvements that could be made. No one has to agree. Most of you really don't know me that well, and technically I haven't been involved in many heated discussions here. Generally I myself am very even keeled. Actually probably way too patient with most people in real life. My exception to that is when my friends or family are attacked, etc. I will get defensive and in the fray then. I pride myself on attempting to be objective in all areas of life simply because I feel as I go through life I am not doing myself any favors going through it with "rose colored glasses", or deluding myself. That said the search for truth is always difficult, confusing, and fraught with peril.

What I am saying is...feel free to disagree or voice your own opinion. I respect it. Chances are likely I won't flame you. (Believe me I'm on other forums where flame is the rule - LOL.)

I might also mention I have had some minor critical comments in my SS subs in the past - though generally that is not the case. I admit it is always tough to take it, and not wonder if it is just a personal attack, but I always give the reviewer the leeway, and the benefit of the doubt. I took it as constructive criticism and in retrospect I appreciated it. It also gave me more respect for the reviewer in that it seems they were more serious / passionate about their "hobby" as well, and they took the time to listen and try and help me. If you think about it, that is an incredible favor. The problem lies when people abuse the comment section, or people submit as C but don't really expect a truly critical review because almost no one that subs C ever gets one.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:36 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

I disagree. LMAO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:40 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Chuck2 @ Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:36 pm wrote:
I disagree. LMAO

:rotflmao: Rock on Chuck!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:12 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

planet_bill @ Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:22 pm wrote:
But its the nastiness of a few around here that just turns my stomach. The STUPID F'd up little innuendo comments that some make that just P me off.

I agree here this is wrong. Whether there is a new more serious SS, or just one SS it should be moderated more IMO. Subbers should have a 'Report' button. A ban button based on enough individual votes may be a great idea as well. That way if someone is continually unfairly abusing someone they can be dealt with. The rules of SS should state that comments should not contain profanity, innuendo, slander, etc. Any negative criticism should be based on identified critical elements in the piece when describing. If an individual violates these rules they should be banned from SS. It would be up to members and Admin to determine how many chances they should get and how long they should be banned for.

I don't agree here. If you look back though you will see that I have started threads in the past to ask if others think if I should post under C and also rate, etc. This is also related to my 'Is SS Worthwhile' thread. First off I would say that SS is not really just karaoke although we are typically karaoke singers. Technically it is singers subbing songs. They may be singing with a karaoke backing, but they could have a live band behind them.

If rank was an accurate portrayal of something I think it makes a lot more sense. [highlight=crimson]Plus I don't think there is anything wrong with having pride in ones work or accomplishments or in trying to understand where you are at and trying to improve [/highlight]and getting a better rank. Other than that see my thread "Is SS Worthwhile" - what is really the point of doing anything? I can play monopoly and win. I can play Unreal and win etc. There are valid reasons for all these things - even if it is only entertainment in a JFF competition as Stephen brings up.

BTW you're comment above could be taken as a slam by a lot of people that take karaoke seriously. Someone mentioned Christina Aquilera got her start in karaoke. My next door neighbor's niece started off singing karaoke and she has been in the finals of Star Search and the Country Music channels program (whatever that was called). She's got a band and she's trying to start a career. I'm sure many AI finalists / singers sing karaoke. Indeed...if rank was a true reflection of ability it might really BE something to brag about. But as with anything such as a certifiction for working on computer networks, or Oracle databases the certification only means as much as the standards behind it, how rigorous they are and how difficult it is to obtain.

I DO NOT think there is ANYTHING wrong with the above statement I have in red. But the part I left out is "and getting a better rank"...Rank HERE means NOTHING IMO. BUT if you like it go with it. I dont think its an accurate portrayal of anything myself. What are you ranking against ?? The original or someone elses rendition of it here or yourself ?? We dont know these things when someone asks for rank so how will we TRULY give a rank ???

I have read & kinda understand where youre coming from I just would like to know WHO named this site KAROKE Scene instead of Singing Scene ?? THATS where I get the Its JUST karaoke quote from. This IS NOT a competition site !! Its a KARAOKE site. I AM NOT COMPETING for anything !! I would not be here if this WAS a competition. I DO take KARAOKE seriously. I just dont take my singing all that seriously..if I did Id get a vocal coach, Id try to learn my craft better, Id get a manager, Id put a cd on the mainstream market, Id be raking in the dough... I am NOT that good of a singer & I KNOW THIS !! The rank comment I gave was specifically towards SS. But there are as Ive mentioned somewhere else I cant remember where, other places in ones life, world besides cyberworld that they can recieve comfirmation or whatever that they should or should not pursue their passion for singing. THIS is not a place for that IMO. THIS is a place to share & have fun. If youre good you know it, if youre not so good you know that also. I dont believe everyone thinks themselves to be a '10' even if the ranking here shows it. Its ok by me with whatever one wants to do here is kool its just not for me...I know Im singing karaoke. Whether it be a back up band or track, if its not original its karaoke. Singing to someone elses music. Its a "cover" if you dont wanna call it karaoke. I agree people big HAVE started with karaoke or cover singing but dang are they STILL using karaoke alot of the times its NO they are singing THEIR OWN songs. Whatever this is getting way too deep IMO. I STILL and ALWAYS WILL stand by ITS ONLY KARAOKE.. Just a friendly disagreement Bill ( As Charmin would say :)  ) You are entitled to your opinion as everyone here is too.

[shadow=black][scroll]You have to respect your audience. Without them, you're essentially standing alone, singing to yourself....KD Lang[/scroll][/shadow]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:34 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Karaoke  Kelley @ Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:12 pm wrote:

I DO NOT think there is ANYTHING wrong with the above statement I have in red. But the part I left out is "and getting a better rank"...Rank HERE means NOTHING IMO. BUT if you like it go with it. I dont think its an accurate portrayal of anything myself. What are you ranking against ?? The original or someone elses rendition of it here or yourself ?? We dont know these things when someone asks for rank so how will we TRULY give a rank ???

Well, that is kind of what I've been talking about. That is the current problem with rank, it has limited or ill defined meaning. So perhaps we agree here. I was just suggesting that perhaps it should mean something if it was set up and used properly. That's why I keep debating myself on whether I should be using C and rank at all. As far as what you compare it to I'd say currently anything and everything. With more refined definition and usage of rank it would be clear what it means. But generally I think you would always compare the song to itself. In other words it doesn't matter if it's and Eagles song sung by Don Henley whether you sound like Don Henly. It's really more based on how well the individual performed. Were they flat, or their voice broke, were they off key, were they not loud enough? Was their style pleasant and made the song nice or very unpleasant based on some qualities. Regardless there will always be some subjective quality on rankings because each individual is human and has their own tastes. But people can try and be fair, objective, and follow some good rules of thumb.

Karaoke  Kelley @ Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:12 pm wrote:

I have read & kinda understand where youre coming from I just would like to know WHO named this site KAROKE Scene instead of Singing Scene ?? THATS where I get the Its JUST karaoke quote from. This IS NOT a competition site !! Its a KARAOKE site. I AM NOT COMPETING for anything !! I would not be here if this WAS a competition. I DO take KARAOKE seriously. I just dont take my singing all that seriously..if I did Id get a vocal coach, Id try to learn my craft better, Id get a manager, Id put a cd on the mainstream market, Id be raking in the dough... I am NOT that good of a singer & I KNOW THIS !! The rank comment I gave was specifically towards SS. But there are as Ive mentioned somewhere else I cant remember where, other places in ones life, world besides cyberworld that they can recieve comfirmation or whatever that they should or should not pursue their passion for singing. THIS is not a place for that IMO. THIS is a place to share & have fun. If youre good you know it, if youre not so good you know that also. I dont believe everyone thinks themselves to be a '10' even if the ranking here shows it. Its ok by me with whatever one wants to do here is kool its just not for me...I know Im singing karaoke. Whether it be a back up band or track, if its not original its karaoke. Singing to someone elses music. Its a "cover" if you dont wanna call it karaoke. I agree people big HAVE started with karaoke or cover singing but dang are they STILL using karaoke alot of the times its NO they are singing THEIR OWN songs. Whatever this is getting way too deep IMO. I STILL and ALWAYS WILL stand by ITS ONLY KARAOKE.. Just a friendly disagreement Bill ( As Charmin would say :)  ) You are entitled to your opinion as everyone here is too.

Certainly - Scene and it is a site in support of karaoke, about karaoke, etc. I guess I just see a potential distinction since we just sub songs on SS. It's not really like traditional karaoke done in a club in front of a crowd. These are semantics though. You can call it karaoke if you wish, but it is a place where individual singers can submit their work. Still, I don't necessarily consider karaoke a 'dirty' word, but I understand that you go by a traditional concept of karaoke as an informal, non-serious, just for fun type of activity. That is fine. A lot of people, - most people feel that way. If you listen in on a conversation of the general public, most of them still think karaoke is a joke. However I think karaoke continues to mature as it goes mainstream and along with it a lot of good more serious singers are developing worldwide. Some of these people are using karaoke as a leg to improve their skills or as a potential launching point for their careers.  

I'm not saying that I take it all that serious. Truthfully I'm not sure what all karaoke does for me. If I don't plan to pursue it as a career then is there any reason to try and be a good singer?

Also Kelley, I really respect your opinion and am not taking anything you say in a negative sense. On many levels you are right. Perhaps we are kind of looking at two sides of the same coin. Please believe I am not arguing with you, I am just discussing our different opinions.

Oh BTW, while perhaps not the case here, I often like to play the 'devil's advocate' and present things as if it were my opinion in order to illicit different viewpoints from others and help make my decisions. Sometimes people in real life get annoyed with me because I will constantly question things when actually I believe the opposite of what I am arguing. It's funny but I really am like that in real life.  

Am I playing devils advocate here? Well, I suppose I am exploring the possibilities for SS. In some regards I think it could be improved with some additions. Making things more accurate might be an improvement, but perhaps that also risks killing some of the fun of it all. So, in the end I'd say it really isn't up to me, but what everyone wants to get out of this forum and SS.

Nice points Kelley!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:38 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 8 times
Steven Kaplan @ Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:17 am wrote:

ah but will you still respect me in the morning?  :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:49 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 13 times
mav2100 wrote:
Neo,
          How on earth can i throw myself at you when you are listen only, Arghhhhh!!!   I feel so rejected.
                                                                               XX, Pam

Well I done that because I feel guilty for wanting things to be like it use to be. With "Listen only" people can listen & not feel the need to leave a comment.

Just do it in Pm so no one can pitch a tantrum about it :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:13 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 757 times
Neo wrote:
mav2100 wrote:
Neo,
          How on earth can i throw myself at you when you are listen only, Arghhhhh!!!   I feel so rejected.
                                                                               XX, Pam

Well I done that because I feel guilty for wanting things to be like it use to be. With "Listen only" people can listen & not feel the need to leave a comment.

WOW!!!! Talk about a delayed reply back.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:21 pm 
Super Extreme
Super Extreme

Songs: 1
Been Liked: 1080 times
cueball wrote:
Neo wrote:
mav2100 wrote:
Neo,
                                                                               XX, Pam

Maybe he was busy.. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:21 pm 
Super Extreme
Super Extreme

Songs: 1
Been Liked: 1080 times
MorganLeFey wrote:
Steven Kaplan @ Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:17 am wrote:

ah but will you still respect me in the morning?  :shock:

Sure thing.. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:08 pm 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Been Liked: 45 times
jdmeister wrote:
cueball wrote:
Neo wrote:
mav2100 wrote:
Neo,
                                                                               XX, Pam

Maybe he was busy.. :mrgreen:

Talk about a platonic relationship! Woowee! :sleep:

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 443 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next