KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Meat Loaf................. Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

wordpress-hosting

Offsite Links

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:15 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 396 times
When I was running CompuHost, I use to use the fade out when pressing the stop button on songs where the ending is a real long outro with no chance of any more lyrics because the splash screen is up. I have done it on a number of songs that I have even selected so I can get more singers up. Songs like Who's crying now, The bluest eyes in texas, Hotel California. The fade out sounded so natural at the spot that I chose to stop the song at.

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:28 am 
Super Plus Poster
Super Plus Poster

Been Liked: 427 times
I faded out the outro to Freebird one time. It's the only time I can vividly remember being booed. People like the music and like versions they can identify with. Having an extra 30 to 60 seconds of outro can give the crowd a chance to go to the head or get more drinks. I never faded out again after being booed.. LOL

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:33 am 
Super Plus Poster
Super Plus Poster

Been Liked: 427 times
On the Meatloaf topic, I JUST say a live version of PBTDBL from a Good Morning America or such probably a good while back. They actually did a shortened version that was pretty good. They cut out the baseball section (they had a lovers spat on stage) and cut out some of the repetitive back and forth. Not bad! I would have preferred the full version. :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:35 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 1612 times
MrBoo wrote:
I faded out the outro to Freebird one time. It's the only time I can vividly remember being booed. People like the music and like versions they can identify with. Having an extra 30 to 60 seconds of outro can give the crowd a chance to go to the head or get more drinks. I never faded out again after being booed.. LOL

I get applauded when I fade out asap.

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:05 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 397 times
mrmarog wrote:
MrBoo wrote:

I get applauded when I fade out asap.
Some songs, I let play out, a bit. Freebird, I let play about half the solo. It gives the patrons their fix, and shortens the song, at the same time.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:37 am 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

Songs: 35
Been Liked: 2125 times
MrBoo wrote:
I only play the SC version from 8146 which automatically fades out after the singing is done. But never been booed for fading any song.