KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Karaoke.net Song Requests - ALL GENRES WELCOME!!! Public Forums Karaoke Discussions New Music - Request & Released Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:58 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 547 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:30 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 1672 times
Desperately looking for Miracles by Stacy Lattisaw. Thanks.

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:11 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 108 times
Brian A wrote:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=St ... &FORM=VIRE

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:30 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Karaoke Croaker wrote:
Brian A wrote:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=St ... &FORM=VIRE

Sorry, I should've indicated mp3g or mp4 (graphics). My bad! but thanks for your response, karaokecroaker. Already suggested this song @ karaokeversion.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:00 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

that's why people, especially karaoke hosts, should learn how to make their own karaoke graphics. If one of my singers wanted to sing this song; it would be available at my show the following week.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:47 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Well, look what I found. RSZ629-01 - Kelly Clarkson - Miracles. Same song as the Stacy Lattisaw song. If you're really desperate, this version should fill your needs. The Splash screen only says "Miracles" so the singer won't even know it is a Kelly Clarkson version.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:55 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Karaoke Croaker wrote:
Well, look what I found. RSZ629-01 - Kelly Clarkson - Miracles. Same song as the Stacy Lattisaw song. If you're really desperate, this version should fill your needs. The Splash screen only says "Miracles" so the singer won't even know it is a Kelly Clarkson version.

I have Radio Starz RSZ629-01 – Miracles, listed as Kelly Clarkson but I think it’s an actual instrumental ripped from the original Lattisaw’s song. It’s just extremely very similar.

Here’s my problem playing this track; the rip has a mixed-in loud canned applause almost the entire song & at times even louder than the music. Thunderous applause started from the beginning to 0:20, then 1:15-1:25, 1:30-1:52, 2:00-2:28 and 2:35 to end 3:30. Embarrassing to play to say the least. Singer look at me like saying wtf?

My guess: a fly by night operation, ripping tracks with no permission from the manu, hence camouflage the tracks' originality, and, also, changing the name of the artist to Clarkson. (maybe because Clarkson released a song titled Some Kind of Miracle?) :roll:

Anyway, I truly appreciate your time & effort to help me out. Thanks again!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:20 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

If the Live version applause bothers you that much, COMBINE THE PIANO TRACK FROM YOUTUBE WITH THE GRAPHICS FROM THE RADIO STARZ DISC AND VOILA! EDIT: Okay, the graphics didn't line up all that well when I combined them so I adjusted the graphics and made you a one-off version of the song with just the piano track. It's on YOUTUBE. You can find it by searching for "BRIAN A piano only Miracles". I'd put a link here but it would get deleted. If you want the zip file of the song leave your e-mail here and I'll send it to you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:10 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Brian A wrote:

Karaoke Croaker wrote:
Okay, the graphics didn't line up all that well when I combined them so I adjusted the graphics and made you a one-off version of the song with just the piano track. It's on YOUTUBE.

The version you created was amazing compared to that rsz track. A nice & clear piano accompaniment. Perfect tune for an outdoor home wedding reception I’m doing in two weeks. The bride specifically requested this song for her to sing to her groom. I told her I have the song ‘till I found out the radio starz version was horrible.

I already converted the song to mp4. Probably be played once mainly for that event, not to be played @ my regular gig (youtube tos & legalities).

Anyway, thanks so much for saving my hide. I owe you. Time is precious, it’s obvious you put in a lot of time on this one. Pm me for your email, I would gladly compensate you for your trouble via paypal. Thanks again. I am :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:46 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

No need for any form of payment. My payment is knowing that someone will enjoy it. The reason I learned how to make my own karaoke tracks was to give my friends, and sometimes strangers, songs that they couldn't get any where else. I'm sure the guy who up loaded the Piano track wouldn't care that you were using it at your shows and I am certainly not planning on suing anyone for using my karaoke tracks. I make them as a labor of love; not for money.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:22 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

not one to leave well enough alone; I found another backing track for "MIRACLES" on YOUTUBE that has more instruments in it than just a piano. I made a second karaoke track for the Bride-To-Be to have as an option. This one can also be found on youtube by searching for "Brian A 16 font miracles". The end credits mention Brian A and not myself so I'm certainly not trying to promote me. It's all about the bride getting her song that she desperately wants to sing on her very special day.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:33 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Karaoke Croaker wrote:
not one to leave well enough alone; I found another backing track for "MIRACLES" on YOUTUBE............... It's all about the bride getting her song that she desperately wants to sing on her very special day.

The second karaoke track was even better than the first. The quality is high, the instrumentation overall is nothing short of outstanding. Although the first was also good as it adds a distinguished personal touch to the occasion.

I have an invite to their rehearsal dinner, I will play both tracks & it would be her preference. I can’t thank you enough, karaokecroaker, thence I’ll just say that I am extremely grateful.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:46 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:42 pm 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Been Liked: 21 times
A Reason To Believe - The Carpenters
Sweet Sweet Smile - The Carpenters

* Haven't had a request for Carpenter Songs in a long time... They did pick a couple that I didn't have :shock: . So I figure I'll try and find them! This Client will probably never be at my show again, but IF They Do... :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:03 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

There are home made versions of both songs out there in karaoke land. You just have to look in the right place.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:37 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 81 times
Couldn't find 'A Reason To Believe', but both SBI and Karaoke Version have released 'Sweet Sweet Smile'. I have the SBI version and may sing it once every couple of months.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:34 pm 
Super Plus Poster
Super Plus Poster

Been Liked: 64 times
I don't know why I'm even posting this here due to the fact that Karaoke.Net has a hard time getting permission for some songs but I will at least give it a shot. I have been receiving requests for songs from the Broadway Musical "THE BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY"

TO BUILD A HOUSE
HOME BEFORE YOU KNOW IT
TEMPORARILY LOST
WHAT DO YOU CALL A MAN LIKE THAT
YOUR'RE NEVER ALONE
ANOTHER LIFE
WONDERING
LOOK AT ME

Attachments:
OG_image.jpg
OG_image.jpg [ 543 KiB | Viewed 69054 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:41 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 397 times
KSFGROUP wrote:
Quote:
will they have a specific number series like the former Tropical Zone and Party Tyme disc ones do, or will there be another way to tell?

All new productions are identified by code numbers 01700 up to 10000

All former PS are 10000 to 39999

All Latin tracks will be 40000 and up

Hope that helps!

You have Suffragette City labelled PY01068. According to the above post, the new songs are from 01700. So then what are the songs below 01700??

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:30 pm 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Been Liked: 116 times
I suggested this earlier in the year, but how about Tower of Power You Ought To Be Having Fun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:07 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

"Both Sides Now 2000" by Joni Mitchel.

@ karaokecroaker: The wedding gig was a blast. The song Miracles’ arrangements you put together were so great she sang the piano version at the ceremony (nice backyard), and was requested by the guests for her to sing it again at the reception.

This time she performed the instrumental version. She was most appreciative and can’t thank me enough. Likewise, I’d like to express my gratitude to you as well. Thanks for a job well done!

Last edited by Brian A on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:37 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

I know that I'm not the most liked person on this Forum but no one enjoys karaoke any more than I do. When I find out that someone is looking for a song and I can help out; nothing gives me more satisfaction that fulfilling a karaoke wish for someone; even if it's a total stranger. I'm thrilled that the bride got to enjoy both versions of the song and I hope she'll continue singing them well in the future. While i enjoy getting under some people's skin; I enjoy making people smile even more. your thanks are very welcome.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 547 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next