KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Can someone help me , where can I find these VCDs at? Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Classified Ads Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:05 pm 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Been Liked: 1 time
Would appreciate if anyone can help

Thanks

Attachments:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg [ 1.92 MiB | Viewed 29308 times ]
image.jpeg
image.jpeg [ 1.89 MiB | Viewed 29308 times ]
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:53 am 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

Songs: 35
Been Liked: 2125 times
Help in what way trying to find these to buy or are these you are trying to sell??

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:26 am 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Sorry about that.

I'm trying to purchase these VCD's, as the ones I have, are pretty damaged, and in need of repair.

Usually when I try to purchase karaoke CDG's/VCD's I can easily google them (Ex. DK Supercore, Sound Choice, Pop hits monthly) and purchase it. I will gladly purchase from a member if they do have these VCD's, or if they can tell me if a certain Online store does sell it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:46 am 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Been Liked: 268 times
i'd say your surest bet would be to have the discs resurfaced. You can either get it done, or buy a machine yourself.

Hold your VCD up to a bright light. If there are any visible scratches that look like they kind of blend with the print, then it is most likely on the label side, and cannot be repaired. If all the scratches are transparent tho then they are most likely on the bottom part of the disc and have an EXCELLENT chance of being able to be fixed.

No clue where you would find them.. Sorry

-James

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:18 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 1672 times
Hard to find. Both vcds are popular in the Philippines & also within the Filipino community here in the u.s. According to my ilocano friend (endearing term) both are collector’s item, so popular owners won’t even consider selling it. :)

AceKaraoke is selling 2,170 tracks of Filipino songs converted to 15 dvds for $129. You can email them if they have those songs – maybe they can make an exception & make it for you, 2 dvds track for track. But who knows, maybe they also have the 2 vcd’s in stock. Good luck, Rev!

http://www.ace-karaoke.net/karaoke-song ... -songs.htm
Contact Email:
Sales Dept: sales@ace-karaoke.net
Customer Service: customer@ace-karaoke.net

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:43 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 108 times
Since you already own the original discs, why not just download the tracks from a MIRC Channel and make back ups of your discs. I don't think that Sound Choice will be buying up those labels any time soon and even if they did; you could show that you were in one to one compliance if you needed to.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:59 pm 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

@ jclaydon. Thanks but, I think they are impossible to fix. Behind the VCD there are scratches, and it looks like it is missing some data.

@Brian A Thanks for ur suggestion. The Ilokano Folksong VCD they have the volume 1 and 2. I found the volume 1 few months and asked them if there was volume 2, and he just said sorry. http://www.moviesent.com/products/opm-i ... ksongs-vcd (it's .99$ for Volume 1 VCD) If I can't get anymore help, I guess I would have to ask acekaraoke.

@Karaoke Croaker I know how to rip Karaoke CDG and Burn them, but I'm having problems with Power CD+G Burner 2. Also, I'm not sure how to rip VCD's. Not sure what you mean by "why not just download the tracks from a MIRC Channel "

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:50 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 92 times
I occasionally see sellers on E-Bay selling Phillipino karaoke cdgs and vcds.

You might try contacting some of those sellers

This guy has a pretty big lot...

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-122-Karaok ... nav=SEARCH

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:29 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 108 times
Find yourself a MIRC Channel that shares karaoke tracks. They may even have the same titles on your VCD disc in CDG format. Download the ZIP files of the songs that you want to back up. Convert the ZIP files to bin files and then burn them to a disc. You now have the songs that you want in a format that will suit your needs. After doing this, you must promise to never download any songs that you do not already own because that would be stealing. Good Luck recovering your unplayable songs.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:32 pm 
Major Poster
Major Poster

Been Liked: 8 times
Hello,
I am a karaoke retailer as well. I can sometimes get my hands on lots of video CD's. If you are looking for songs from the Philippines, There are super CD+G's out there. Please send me the Manufacturer Codes you are looking for and I will check with my sources. If I don't have it in stock, I can get you in touch with someone who does.

VCD format is still out there and also in complete libraries :) I will do my best to help.