KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Selling out entire 14000+ Song CDG inventory Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Classified Ads Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:15 am 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Been Liked: 10 times
Wish you wouldnt of cancelled--be nice to see what the real market is for a gem ect.
If the manus somehow end up protecting their property then they will be worthwhile-otherwise were all just fools for buying.

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:39 pm 
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Been Liked: 0 time
I've started to relist the inventory. However, I've decided to take everyone advice and start selling the collection in various lots. I've started with some of my Sound Choice Library..
LIBRARY SOLD!!

Last edited by johnnybe on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:49 pm 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

Songs: 35
Been Liked: 2126 times
The Spolights at that price might sell, breaks down to $10 each at your opening bid - fair price for used discs.
The Star/Power Pick however, you have way too high. Breaks down to $16 per disc - that is about what they sold for new. Usually used Star/PP go for around $5-10 max.

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:03 pm 
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Lonman wrote:
The Spolights at that price might sell, breaks down to $10 each at your opening bid - fair price for used discs.
The Star/Power Pick however, you have way too high. Breaks down to $16 per disc - that is about what they sold for new. Usually used Star/PP go for around $5-10 max.

Yeap..and other SC CDG's on ebay are selling for 16.95 to 27.95. One man's garbage is another man's treasure. Simple economic's Lonman..I'm wanting to sell at a fair price to recoop some of my investment, but I'm not going to sell at dirt cheap prices. If no one buys at these prices, then I just might decide to sit on my collection alittle longer - until the market for Karaoke CDG's become more favorable to the seller. Who knows - SC and PopHits CDG's might bring higher returns then.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:19 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 172 times
Selling for, or asking price? I've sold many of my dupes on ebay, but had to re-list, and lower the minimum many times. Some of these were pretty rare(which is a big factor, and also if someone is looking for a particular cdg), and I actually quit listing a few, because I couldn't even get 5 bucks a piece, after ebay related/delivery expenses. They were all Spotlight. Don't get me wrong. I want you to get a good buck for them, because it would be nice to know, that my own collection is still worth something.......I wish you the best of luck.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:10 am 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

Songs: 35
Been Liked: 2126 times
johnnybe wrote:
Lonman wrote:

Yeap..and other SC CDG's on ebay are selling for 16.95 to 27.95. One man's garbage is another man's treasure. Simple economic's Lonman..I'm wanting to sell at a fair price to recoop some of my investment, but I'm not going to sell at dirt cheap prices. If no one buys at these prices, then I just might decide to sit on my collection alittle longer - until the market for Karaoke CDG's become more favorable to the seller. Who knows - SC and PopHits CDG's might bring higher returns then.
You could probably get a little higher price if individually listed, but most that are looking for big lots like that aren't typically going to pay that high of a price. Good luck to you.

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:29 am 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Been Liked: 268 times
Lonman wrote:
johnnybe wrote:
Lonman wrote:
You could probably get a little higher price if individually listed, but most that are looking for big lots like that aren't typically going to pay that high of a price. Good luck to you.

if I had the money i probably would. But since i don't it is a moot point. Hopefully I might be able to save enough money by the time the foundations go up, as I really wouldn't mind having a set, and there's no way in hell I'll be getting a gem series any time soon *no gigs*

-James

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:38 pm 
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

MODERATOR - Please Close this Post - Library has been SOLD!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2