KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Wanted: Pioneer Country Laserdiscs (PI0201 - PI0209) Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Classified Ads Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:29 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:18 am 

Been Liked: 0 time
Hi,

If anyone has the 9 Laserdisc Pioneer Country series and is interested in selling please let me know. If you don't have all 9 laserdiscs I may be interested in individual discs if no one else has a the whole series to sell.

Again, I believe the laserdiscs are PI0201 through PI0209. Each Laser disc contains 28 songs.

Thank you,

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:54 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 59 times
I have them. I have hundreds and hundreds of them. And, they're all converted to WMV format.

I would be willing to sell them, but I'm most interested in trading for the higher volumes (40 & above). And, I cannot make any guarantee that they will actually work because the ones I sell are actually intended for those KJs who intend to use the WMV files - not the actual disks.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:26 pm 

I appreciate the offer but I want the actual laserdiscs. My plan is to convert them myself with the intention a having the highest Qaulity copy of each song as possible. I have a Pioneer LD-S9 for composite capture and will try to accomplish bit perfect audio conversion. Again, my intention is to have a recording that is as good as the original laserdisc.

I have the pioneer video laserdisc set 1-57 that I'm actually learning to try and convert now bit many of the discs are in fairly poor condition so of someone has that set a ail able at a fair price I may be interested in those also.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:33 pm 

I appreciate the offer but I want the actual laserdiscs. My plan is to convert them myself with the intention a having the highest Qaulity copy of each song as possible. I have a Pioneer LD-S9 for composite capture and will try to accomplish bit perfect audio conversion. Again, my intention is to have a recording that is as good as the original laserdisc.

I have the pioneer video laserdisc set 1-57 that I'm actually trying to learn to convert now. Many of the discs are in fairly poor condition so if someone has that set available, at a fair price, I may be interested in those also.