KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - More Broadway Coming !!!! Public Forums Karaoke Discussions New Music - Request & Released Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

wordpress-hosting

Offsite Links

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:40 am 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Been Liked: 13 times
I just recently visited several kjs website on here...seeing alot of broadway being added..whats funny its the same kjs bad mouthing musicals....LOL...go figure....on the other hand its good to see.....

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:46 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 1048 times
GK Productions wrote:
I just recently visited several kjs website on here...seeing alot of broadway being added..whats funny its the same kjs bad mouthing musicals....LOL...go figure....on the other hand its good to see.....

There's certainly a lot of good music that comes from broadway musicals. Unfortunately, they never get sung... at my shows, anyway. I have only had 2 singers do a broadway tune... Memory from Cats and All That Jazz from Chicago.

Unfortunately, show tunes aren't very popular in my neck of the woods... however, I do love them and have seen many broadway shows in N.Y. since I grew up in New Jersey and would spend most of my time in N.Y.

My all time favorite broadway shows are Evita, Little Shop of Horrors, West Side Story and Annie. I've seen them all multiple times. Awesome music.

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:40 pm 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Alan B wrote:
GK Productions wrote:

There's certainly a lot of good music that comes from broadway musicals. Unfortunately, they never get sung... at my shows, anyway. I have only had 2 singers do a broadway tune... Memory from Cats and All That Jazz from Chicago.

Unfortunately, show tunes aren't very popular in my neck of the woods... however, I do love them and have seen many broadway shows in N.Y. since I grew up in New Jersey and would spend most of my time in N.Y.

My all time favorite broadway shows are Evita, Little Shop of Horrors, West Side Story and Annie. I've seen them all multiple times. Awesome music.

thanks for sharing...I guess it depends where you are and what crowds come in...here in Salina we have a community theatre...3 high school..2 colleges......not saying i get alot of showtunes every night but enough..people asking for songs from the newest musicals...my favorite musicals...West Side Story...Hamilton....Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor dreamcoat...Chess...Tick,Tick,BOOM!... just to name a few

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:18 am 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

KV just released LIVE BEFORE WE DIE from the Broadway Musical..THE ADDAMS FAMILY

Attachments:
AddamaFamily.png
AddamaFamily.png [ 381.47 KiB | Viewed 18995 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:25 pm 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I recently saw that KV will be releasing songs from the Broadway Musicals...The Wedding Singer....and ...The Prom. Thank you KV

Attachments:
105738-17.jpg
105738-17.jpg [ 34.38 KiB | Viewed 16528 times ]
000310_hero.jpg
000310_hero.jpg [ 197.92 KiB | Viewed 16528 times ]