KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Looking for these Artists/Songs Public Forums Karaoke Discussions New Music - Request & Released Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:51 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:50 am 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Been Liked: 1 time
I have some customer's that wants these music, and I can't find them on karaoke.

Artist
1. A day to Remember
2. Mayday Parade (Besides the 2 Pop Hits Monthly) Also looking for 3 cheers for 5 years.
3. Matty Mulins
4. The U.S.E.D

Songs
Go to hell for heaven's sake By: Bring me the Horizon:
Deathbeds by: Bring me the Horizon.
Seize the day by Avenge Sevenfold
I hope you suffer by AFI
Death of Seasons by AFI
Beautiful thieves by AFI

If anyone knows, thanks.

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:28 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 1672 times
A Day To Remember – 3 of their songs listed iCroons: All I Want / All Signs Point To Lauderdale / It's Complicated

Bring Me The Horizon - Go To Hell For Heaven's Sake - PopHits Monthly Nov 2013

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:25 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

A new singer requested Bahama Mama by Boney M. I look it up on iCroons - I told her not released on karaoke. She said she sang it at another venue & it's on dreamcatcher cdg (huh?). Now I gotta admit I got practically all brands but not this one. I told her I'll keep an eye on it on ebay. My question: dreamcatcher cdgs any good?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:11 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 1279 times
it's a home made one.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:52 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 108 times
Some of the home made karaoke tracks out there are as good as anything put out by the major manufacturers of karaoke tracks. Some of them are the bottom of the barrel.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:47 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Paradigm Karaoke wrote:
it's a home made one.

ahh, my first thought as well. I'll let her know my chances of finding that song is as close to finding a 7-leaf clover, & in addition, I can't play it anyway because it's bogus. :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:42 pm 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Thanks Brian.

Also Icroons didn't show anything about Go To Hell For Heaven's Sake.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:45 pm 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

I wonder if there are any more hidden gems of rock or heavy metal karaoke cdg. My customer loved these tracks

Attachments:
IMG_2488.JPG
IMG_2488.JPG [ 1.49 MiB | Viewed 32608 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:40 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Rev1274 wrote:
Thanks Brian.

Wonder why. but it's available: Track # 7 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JS4WZYI/re ... g=UTF8&me=

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:20 am 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

Songs: 35
Been Liked: 2125 times
Rev1274 wrote:
I wonder if there are any more hidden gems of rock or heavy metal karaoke cdg. My customer loved these tracks

I have MANY of these discs. This one included. Found a few years back from a Swedish ebayer.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:24 am 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

Rev1274 wrote:
Thanks Brian.

icroons is FAR from complete unfortunately. They only list from 2 download sites only (assuming because it's 'affiliate' linked so they get a penny per click (or something) otherwise they'd actually help the karaoke community and list all the US download sites including All Star & Karaoke Cloud and now Sunfly. Then the disc sites are hardly touched upon, even the ones that are listed are often not even complete disc listings.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:47 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Lonman wrote:
Rev1274 wrote:
Thanks Brian.

icroons is FAR from complete unfortunately. They only list from 2 download sites only (assuming because it's 'affiliate' linked so they get a penny per click (or something) otherwise they'd actually help the karaoke community and list all the US download sites including All Star & Karaoke Cloud and now Sunfly. Then the disc sites are hardly touched upon, even the ones that are listed are often not even complete disc listings.

I don’t know if Bob’s singlehandedly updating iCroons; in other respects, I think that he should consider hiring a full-time techie to update iCroons on a daily or weekly basis.

Get all manus involved so we know what's out there available/obtainable in discs and downloads. If he’s getting a penny or so per hit that would be a win-win for his company and the karaoke community (wishful thinking on my part).

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:22 pm 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

Brian A wrote:
I don’t know if Bob’s singlehandedly updating iCroons; in other respects, I think that he should consider hiring a full-time techie to update iCroons on a daily or weekly basis.
It seems to be every couple weeks or so. Or as the info is getting to him I would imagine.

Quote:
Get all manus involved so we know what's out there available/obtainable in discs and downloads. If he’s getting a penny or so per hit that would be a win-win for his company and the karaoke community (wishful thinking on my part).
Again it's only speculation on me that that's he's getting anything per click or purchase. But it would make sense to only list the download sites that actually make him money (the end of all the KV links is an affiliate number, the Party Tyme links have a merchant number which means he does get something either when it's clicked or purchased) - why bother listing other US download sites just to list it - that would actually HELP kj's and not his pocket. Again, All Star (no not the greatest but do have some gems), Karaoke Cloud (actually have an affiliate program, not sure why this one isn't there) and now Sunfly US - which I didn't see any affiliate info on the site.
So yes it's wishful thinking for me as well to at the very least add the remaining US download sites.