KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - New karaoke releases! Public Forums Karaoke Discussions New Music - Request & Released Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

   
  * Login
  * Register

  * FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks


premium-member

Offsite Links


It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:52 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:54 pm 
Offline
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2001 3:57 pm
Posts: 21590
Songs: 35
Images: 3
Location: Tacoma, WA
Been Liked: 1611 times
earthling12357 wrote:
Ironically, this thread was no longer active either.

Yeah that seems to happen a lot with new users bringing up threads that have not had posts in years.

_________________
LIKE Lonman on Facebook - Lonman Productions Karaoke & my main site via my profile!
Image


Top
 Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:19 pm 
Offline
Super Poster
Super Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:07 pm
Posts: 1488
Images: 0
Location: Salina,KS
Been Liked: 64 times
THANK YOU TO KV FOR RELEASING ..YOUR OBEDIENT SERVANT ...from the Broadway Musical HAMILTON


Attachments:
hamilton_FB.jpg
hamilton_FB.jpg [ 259.65 KiB | Viewed 483 times ]

_________________
SALINA'S LARGEST BROADWAY KARAOKE COLLECTION
Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:32 am 
Offline
Senior Poster
Senior Poster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:05 am
Posts: 211
Been Liked: 169 times
Requests, new releases, and classics that were missing...The Party Tyme library continues to grow!

Whitesnake - Sailing Ships
UB40 - I Can’t Help Falling In Love
The Hollies - The Air That I Breathe
Steel Panther - Community Property
Lenny Kravitz - Stand
Ike & Tina Turner - Nutbush City Limits
Gary Moore - Still Got The Blues For You
Dio - Dream Evil
Dio - All The Fools Sailed Away
Robin Schultz & James Blunt - OK
Carly Pearce - Every Little Thing
Naughty By Nature - O.P.P.
Imagine Dragons - Believer
Ozzy Osborne - Gets Me Through
Van Halen - You Really Got Me
Judas Priest - Heading Out To The Highway
Florida Georgia Line feat. Backstreet Boys - God, Your Mama and Me
Cole Swindell Feat. Dierks Bentley - Flatliner
Dusty Springfield - Son Of A Preacher Man
Alice In Chains - Bleed The Freak
Dylan Scott - My Girl


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:15 pm 
Offline
newbie
newbie

Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:10 am
Posts: 6
Been Liked: 0 time
THREE GREAT NEW ADDITIONS TO THE SUNFLY KARAOKE US DOWNLOAD SITE -
Despacito ITSO of Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee feat Justin Bieber https://www.sunflykaraoke.us/despacito
Where's The Revolution ITSO Depeche Mode https://www.sunflykaraoke.us/where-s-the-revolution
Chasing Highs ITSO Alma https://www.sunflykaraoke.us/chasing-highs


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:44 pm 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2001 6:55 pm
Posts: 4299
Location: New York City
Been Liked: 644 times
csimmo wrote:
THREE GREAT NEW ADDITIONS TO THE SUNFLY KARAOKE US DOWNLOAD SITE -
Where's The Revolution ITSO Depeche Mode https://www.sunflykaraoke.us/where-s-the-revolution

This is also on ZOOM Chart Picks 2017: Disc 3


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:59 am 
Offline
newbie
newbie

Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:10 am
Posts: 6
Been Liked: 0 time
cueball wrote:
csimmo wrote:
THREE GREAT NEW ADDITIONS TO THE SUNFLY KARAOKE US DOWNLOAD SITE -
Where's The Revolution ITSO Depeche Mode https://www.sunflykaraoke.us/where-s-the-revolution

This is also on ZOOM Chart Picks 2017: Disc 3



I'm pretty sure ZOOM is not legal in USA however.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:36 pm 
Offline
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2001 3:57 pm
Posts: 21590
Songs: 35
Images: 3
Location: Tacoma, WA
Been Liked: 1611 times
csimmo wrote:


I'm pretty sure ZOOM is not legal in USA however.
Sure they are. They cannot sell directly to the US (download or disc), but there is nothing prohibiting a KJ from using the tracks from discs that can be acquired through 3rd party retailers.

_________________
LIKE Lonman on Facebook - Lonman Productions Karaoke & my main site via my profile!
Image


Top
 Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:34 am 
Offline
Senior Poster
Senior Poster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:05 am
Posts: 211
Been Liked: 169 times
csimmo wrote:
THREE GREAT NEW ADDITIONS TO THE SUNFLY KARAOKE US DOWNLOAD SITE -
Despacito ITSO of Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee feat Justin Bieber https://www.sunflykaraoke.us/despacito
Where's The Revolution ITSO Depeche Mode https://www.sunflykaraoke.us/where-s-the-revolution
Chasing Highs ITSO Alma https://www.sunflykaraoke.us/chasing-highs


Quote:
I'm pretty sure ZOOM is not legal in USA however.


I'm pretty sure that you don't have the publishing approval for the Bieber remix from Universal which would make selling it illegal in the USA :wink:


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:24 am 
Offline
newbie
newbie

Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:10 am
Posts: 6
Been Liked: 0 time
ALSO NOW AVAILABLE ON SUNFLYKARAOKE.US IN HD MP4 AND MP3+G;
(Hey Won't You Play) Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song B. J. Thomas
(I'll Never Be) Maria Magdalena Sandra
5 Years Time Noah & The Whale
A Good Heart Elton John
Abrazame Muy Fuerte Marc Anthony
Afternoons & Coffee Spoons Crash Test Dummies
Ain't Gonna Bump No More (With No Big Fat Woman) Joe Tex
Ain't No Sunshine Bill Withers
Ain't No Woman (Like The One I've Got) Four Tops
All Around The World Lisa Stansfield
All By Myself Eric Carmen
All Of My Heart ABC
All Or Nothing Cher
All Out Of Love Air Supply
AM Radio Everclear
Americas Suitehearts Fall Out Boy
Ana's Song (Open Fire) Silverchair
And I am Telling You I'm Not Going The Dreamgirls
And The Boys Angus And Julia Stone
Angel Sarah McLachlan
Angel Boy Tim McGraw
Angel Eyes Roxy Music
Another Perfect Day American Hi-Fi
Another Place To Fall KT Tunstall
Anthem For The Year 2000 Silverchair
Apologize Timbaland & One Republic
Are You Gonna Be My Girl Jet
Aserejé Las Ketchup
Automatic The Pointer Sisters
Baby I Love Your Way Peter Frampton
Bad Blood Bastille
Bad Case Of Loving You Robert Palmer
Be Young Be Foolish Be Happy The Tams
Being For The Benefit Of Mr Kite! The Beatles
Beneath Still Waters Emmylou Harris
Bennie & The Jets Elton John
Better Days Pete Murray
Better Than This Keane
Big Bad John Jimmy Dean
Big Ol' Truck Toby Keith
Blue Skies Jamiroquai
Bomb Diggy Another Level
Brave Man Will Young
Brown Girl In The Ring Boney M
Bump 'N Grind R Kelly
Burnin' Up Jonas Brothers
Busted Ray Charles
Call Me Irresponsible Jack Jones
Caminando Amaia Montero
Can't Stop This Feeling I've Got Razorlight
Caribbean Queen Billy Ocean
Casper The Friendly Ghost Casper The Friendly Ghost Theme
Caught In The Crowd Kate Miller-Heidke
Change Lisa Stansfield
Cheese And Onions The Rutles
Chocolate Snow Patrol
Click Click Boom Saliva
Come Anytime Hoodoo Gurus
Come Dancing The Kinks
Comin' Home, Baby! Mel Torme
Contagious The Isley Brothers
Country Grammar (Hot...) Nelly
Crack The Shutters Snow Patrol
Cry The Sundays
D.I.V.O.R.C.E. Tammy Wynette
Daddy Cool Boney M
Devil Went Down To Georgia Charlie Daniels
Do It Again Steely Dan
Do The Bart Man The Simpsons
Do You Want To? Franz Ferdinand
Don't Forget To Dance The Kinks
Don't Stop Fleetwood Mac
Don't Worry Be Happy Bobby McFerrin
Don't You Think It's Time? Bob Evans
Doo Wop (That Thing) Lauryn Hill
Dreamer Supertramp
Drifting Sarah McLachlan
Driftwood Travis
El Perdon Nicky Jam & Enrique Iglesias
Emocoes Roberto Carlos
Every Kind Of People Robert Palmer
Everything Alanis Morissette
Everytime We Touch Cascada
Everywhere Tim McGraw
First Cut Is The Deepest Cat Stevens
Flashed Junk Mind Milky Chance
Float On Modest Mouse
Forever Autumn Justin Hayward (Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds)
Free Bird Lynyrd Skynyrd
Get Outta My Dreams Billy Ocean
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Cyndi Lauper
Golden Slumbers Generic
Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight The Beatles
Good Days, Bad Days Kaiser Chiefs
Goodbye Horses Q Lazarus
Goodbye Kiss Kasabian
Gotta Get Through This Daniel Bedingfield
Gypsy Woman (La Da Dee) Crystal Waters
Happy Days Pratt & McClain
Hard To Handle Otis Redding
Harper Valley PTA Jeannie C Riley
Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel Tavares
Help Yourself Tom Jones
Hey Girl Don't Bother Me The Tams
Hey, Good Lookin' Jimmy Buffettt & Clint Black
Honey Bobby Goldsboro
Houston Dean Martin
Hurt So Bad Linda Ronstadt
I Alone Live
I Just Want A Lover Will Young
I Know You Skylar Grey
I Like The Way You Move Bodyrockers
I Love The Nightlife (Disco 'Round) Alicia Bridges
I Luv U Preston
I Took A Pill In Ibiza (SeeB Remix) Mike Posner
I Wanna Dance With Somebody Whitney Houston
I Won't Forget You Jim Reeves
I'm Like A Lawyer (Me + You) Fall Out Boy
If I Said You Had A Beautiful Body Bellamy Brothers
If I Said You Had A Beautiful Body Dr. Hook
If You Tolerate This Manic Street Preachers
In The Middle Of Nowhere Dusty Springfield
In The Shadows The Rasmus
In The Summertime Mungo Jerry
Ishq Bulaava Hasee Toh Phasee
It Hurts So Much Jim Reeves
It Only Takes A Minute Tavares
It's Still Rock & Roll To Me Billy Joel
It's Up To You Ricky Nelson
Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny) A.R. Rahman & The Pussycat Dolls Feat. Nicole Scherzinger
Jambalaya Hank Williams
James Dean (I Wanna Know) Daniel Bedingfield
Joy Will Young
Joy to The World Three Dog Night
Just An Illusion Imagination
Just Say So Brian McFadden
Kal ho naa ho Kal Ho Naa Ho
Kiss & Say Goodbye The Manhattans
Leave It All To Me Miranda Cosgrove Feat. Drake Bell
Let Her Go Passenger
Like Wow - Wipeout Hoodoo Gurus
Linda On My Mind Conway Twitty
Little Talks Of Monsters And Men
Look Who's Talking Jim Reeves & Dottie West
Lost Boy Ruth B
Love Is An Animal Wes Carr
Love Is The Drug Roxy Music
Love Of The Common People Paul Young
Love Should Be A Crime O-Town
Lovefool The Cardigans
Lover Boy Scarlett Belle
Luckenbach Texas (Back To The Basics Of Love) Waylon Jennings
Lying Amy Meredith
Ma Baker Boney M
Macarthur Park Donna Summer
Mama Look At Boo Boo Harry Belafonte
Maston Ka Jhund Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
Maybe I'm Amazed Paul McCartney
Mera Yaar Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
Mere Bina Mai Crook
Miles To Go Celine Dion
Miss Freelove '69 Hoodoo Gurus
Miss You Nights Westlife
Missing Angel Jim Reeves
Mona Lisa Engelbert Humperdinck
My Baby Loves Lovin' White Plains
Nan's Song Robbie Williams
Never Gonna Leave Your Side Daniel Bedingfield
No Me Ensenaste Thalia
Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) The Beatles
Not Until The Next Time Jim Reeves
The Lovecats The Cure


csimmo wrote:
THREE GREAT NEW ADDITIONS TO THE SUNFLY KARAOKE US DOWNLOAD SITE -
Despacito ITSO of Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee feat Justin Bieber https://www.sunflykaraoke.us/despacito
Where's The Revolution ITSO Depeche Mode https://www.sunflykaraoke.us/where-s-the-revolution
Chasing Highs ITSO Alma https://www.sunflykaraoke.us/chasing-highs


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:40 am 
Offline
newbie
newbie

Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:10 am
Posts: 6
Been Liked: 0 time
FULL sunflykaraoke.us LIST HERE:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0


csimmo wrote:
ALSO NOW AVAILABLE ON SUNFLYKARAOKE.US IN HD MP4 AND MP3+G;
(Hey Won't You Play) Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song B. J. Thomas
(I'll Never Be) Maria Magdalena Sandra
5 Years Time Noah & The Whale
A Good Heart Elton John
Abrazame Muy Fuerte Marc Anthony
Afternoons & Coffee Spoons Crash Test Dummies
Ain't Gonna Bump No More (With No Big Fat Woman) Joe Tex
Ain't No Sunshine Bill Withers
Ain't No Woman (Like The One I've Got) Four Tops
All Around The World Lisa Stansfield
All By Myself Eric Carmen
All Of My Heart ABC
All Or Nothing Cher
All Out Of Love Air Supply
AM Radio Everclear
Americas Suitehearts Fall Out Boy
Ana's Song (Open Fire) Silverchair
And I am Telling You I'm Not Going The Dreamgirls
And The Boys Angus And Julia Stone
Angel Sarah McLachlan
Angel Boy Tim McGraw
Angel Eyes Roxy Music
Another Perfect Day American Hi-Fi
Another Place To Fall KT Tunstall
Anthem For The Year 2000 Silverchair
Apologize Timbaland & One Republic
Are You Gonna Be My Girl Jet
Aserejé Las Ketchup
Automatic The Pointer Sisters
Baby I Love Your Way Peter Frampton
Bad Blood Bastille
Bad Case Of Loving You Robert Palmer
Be Young Be Foolish Be Happy The Tams
Being For The Benefit Of Mr Kite! The Beatles
Beneath Still Waters Emmylou Harris
Bennie & The Jets Elton John
Better Days Pete Murray
Better Than This Keane
Big Bad John Jimmy Dean
Big Ol' Truck Toby Keith
Blue Skies Jamiroquai
Bomb Diggy Another Level
Brave Man Will Young
Brown Girl In The Ring Boney M
Bump 'N Grind R Kelly
Burnin' Up Jonas Brothers
Busted Ray Charles
Call Me Irresponsible Jack Jones
Caminando Amaia Montero
Can't Stop This Feeling I've Got Razorlight
Caribbean Queen Billy Ocean
Casper The Friendly Ghost Casper The Friendly Ghost Theme
Caught In The Crowd Kate Miller-Heidke
Change Lisa Stansfield
Cheese And Onions The Rutles
Chocolate Snow Patrol
Click Click Boom Saliva
Come Anytime Hoodoo Gurus
Come Dancing The Kinks
Comin' Home, Baby! Mel Torme
Contagious The Isley Brothers
Country Grammar (Hot...) Nelly
Crack The Shutters Snow Patrol
Cry The Sundays
D.I.V.O.R.C.E. Tammy Wynette
Daddy Cool Boney M
Devil Went Down To Georgia Charlie Daniels
Do It Again Steely Dan
Do The Bart Man The Simpsons
Do You Want To? Franz Ferdinand
Don't Forget To Dance The Kinks
Don't Stop Fleetwood Mac
Don't Worry Be Happy Bobby McFerrin
Don't You Think It's Time? Bob Evans
Doo Wop (That Thing) Lauryn Hill
Dreamer Supertramp
Drifting Sarah McLachlan
Driftwood Travis
El Perdon Nicky Jam & Enrique Iglesias
Emocoes Roberto Carlos
Every Kind Of People Robert Palmer
Everything Alanis Morissette
Everytime We Touch Cascada
Everywhere Tim McGraw
First Cut Is The Deepest Cat Stevens
Flashed Junk Mind Milky Chance
Float On Modest Mouse
Forever Autumn Justin Hayward (Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds)
Free Bird Lynyrd Skynyrd
Get Outta My Dreams Billy Ocean
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Cyndi Lauper
Golden Slumbers Generic
Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight The Beatles
Good Days, Bad Days Kaiser Chiefs
Goodbye Horses Q Lazarus
Goodbye Kiss Kasabian
Gotta Get Through This Daniel Bedingfield
Gypsy Woman (La Da Dee) Crystal Waters
Happy Days Pratt & McClain
Hard To Handle Otis Redding
Harper Valley PTA Jeannie C Riley
Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel Tavares
Help Yourself Tom Jones
Hey Girl Don't Bother Me The Tams
Hey, Good Lookin' Jimmy Buffettt & Clint Black
Honey Bobby Goldsboro
Houston Dean Martin
Hurt So Bad Linda Ronstadt
I Alone Live
I Just Want A Lover Will Young
I Know You Skylar Grey
I Like The Way You Move Bodyrockers
I Love The Nightlife (Disco 'Round) Alicia Bridges
I Luv U Preston
I Took A Pill In Ibiza (SeeB Remix) Mike Posner
I Wanna Dance With Somebody Whitney Houston
I Won't Forget You Jim Reeves
I'm Like A Lawyer (Me + You) Fall Out Boy
If I Said You Had A Beautiful Body Bellamy Brothers
If I Said You Had A Beautiful Body Dr. Hook
If You Tolerate This Manic Street Preachers
In The Middle Of Nowhere Dusty Springfield
In The Shadows The Rasmus
In The Summertime Mungo Jerry
Ishq Bulaava Hasee Toh Phasee
It Hurts So Much Jim Reeves
It Only Takes A Minute Tavares
It's Still Rock & Roll To Me Billy Joel
It's Up To You Ricky Nelson
Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny) A.R. Rahman & The Pussycat Dolls Feat. Nicole Scherzinger
Jambalaya Hank Williams
James Dean (I Wanna Know) Daniel Bedingfield
Joy Will Young
Joy to The World Three Dog Night
Just An Illusion Imagination
Just Say So Brian McFadden
Kal ho naa ho Kal Ho Naa Ho
Kiss & Say Goodbye The Manhattans
Leave It All To Me Miranda Cosgrove Feat. Drake Bell
Let Her Go Passenger
Like Wow - Wipeout Hoodoo Gurus
Linda On My Mind Conway Twitty
Little Talks Of Monsters And Men
Look Who's Talking Jim Reeves & Dottie West
Lost Boy Ruth B
Love Is An Animal Wes Carr
Love Is The Drug Roxy Music
Love Of The Common People Paul Young
Love Should Be A Crime O-Town
Lovefool The Cardigans
Lover Boy Scarlett Belle
Luckenbach Texas (Back To The Basics Of Love) Waylon Jennings
Lying Amy Meredith
Ma Baker Boney M
Macarthur Park Donna Summer
Mama Look At Boo Boo Harry Belafonte
Maston Ka Jhund Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
Maybe I'm Amazed Paul McCartney
Mera Yaar Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
Mere Bina Mai Crook
Miles To Go Celine Dion
Miss Freelove '69 Hoodoo Gurus
Miss You Nights Westlife
Missing Angel Jim Reeves
Mona Lisa Engelbert Humperdinck
My Baby Loves Lovin' White Plains
Nan's Song Robbie Williams
Never Gonna Leave Your Side Daniel Bedingfield
No Me Ensenaste Thalia
Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) The Beatles
Not Until The Next Time Jim Reeves
The Lovecats The Cure


csimmo wrote:
THREE GREAT NEW ADDITIONS TO THE SUNFLY KARAOKE US DOWNLOAD SITE -
Despacito ITSO of Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee feat Justin Bieber https://www.sunflykaraoke.us/despacito
Where's The Revolution ITSO Depeche Mode https://www.sunflykaraoke.us/where-s-the-revolution
Chasing Highs ITSO Alma https://www.sunflykaraoke.us/chasing-highs


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Privacy Policy | Anti-Spam Policy | Acceptable Use Policy Copyright © Karaoke Scene Magazine
design & hosting by Cross Web Tech