KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Yet another question about a company I've seen on e-bay Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Legalities & Piracy, etc... Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:39 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:15 am 
Major Poster
Major Poster

Been Liked: 8 times
As you all know there was MegaDisc Karaoke then SAK discs. I just ran across a company that is the SAME company who made these called Top Hits Karaoke and it is not from Panorama or Stellar. They are made by the same company called "Entertainment Network Int'l"

I've noticed they are the same company as MegaDisc, Single Artist Karaoke, The Superstar Karaoke SKG series and they also have the same graphics as the TIP TOP discs.

Does anyone know who these people are and who made them? They have been showing up at different times on e-bay including a "core set". All of the music on them are from Music Maestro and also EZ Karaoke is now using MM brand on their web page.

I am curious who these people are. They have always been cheaply sold up until now from one website. They used to only be on VCD and are now on CDG.

I don't understand why EZ Karaoke is using their logo screen and then you see the Music Maestro Graphics show up. You can find this on their website.

I was also informed that indeed Music Maestro made discs in house after making several calls to retail stores. They had questioned the legality too but were told it was to quote "Cut Costs"

This infuriates me because the last thing I need is a headache from all of this. In my previous post "Deeply Concerned" you will understand why.

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:08 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 397 times
I have gotten to the point, of who cares?? ALL of those brands are gone. Nobody is enforcing them, and probably never will. Most of the companies that you mentioned are TERRIBLE, anyway. You buy one of those brands you buy them all, because they are all the same music. Stick with the good companies, that are alive and well, like KV, SBI, Karakoe.net, what you can find from DTE, ASK, and SF. You can get just about anything you need from them, and nobody will bother you about it.

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:37 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 634 times
8) I agree with you Smooth there is such a wealth of material out here, why even bother with a label that promises to sue if their logo is displayed? You can avoid all the drama for yourself and the venue you are playing at. As long as I have the song most singers could care less what version it is, if it is that big a deal then they bring their own disc and I am more than happy to play it for them.

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile