KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Question for Phil about uploads to SS Administrative Comments, Suggestions & Questions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:45 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 25 times
Dear Phill :banger:

When I record a song I always add 2 seconds of silence at the start of the song file, and I always fade out the blank space after songs ends. I test listen to every song I record several times before uploading to Singers Showcase to make sure all sounds ok.

The problem I am having is after I upload a song here as of late, and then listen as SS tells us to after we upload, when the song ends it then sounds like it is about to re-start at the very end of the silence which makes it sound like I made a boo boo on my Recording :lol:

This has happened a couple times now, and as stupid as it sounds, When I listen to my mp3 before upload it does not have this glitch at the end of the song, but after I upload to SS then not only does the upload have the glitch, but then my file on my computer does...but only after i upload to SS.

I know this makes no sense at all, and I may be the only one who this happens to, but I simply don't understand how this could even be possible??? Thought maybe you could check into this to see what you think could cause this.

The next song I upload... I will add another 2 seconds to the start of the file, and add another 4 seconds to the end of the file to see if this helps...but I have never had this to ever happen before and is why I am even bringing up this issue.

Thanks in advance!! :wink:

P.S. ..I know I am getting old but this has me confused :banghead:

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:11 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Just want to add, that I know there is no way uploading to SS should or could change the uploaded file much less the original file from the uploader, but it is driving me nuts...lol

The only thing I am doing different is choosing to not have comments, which I am sure has nothing to do with this glitch. :angel: :withstupid:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:37 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Never mind, problem solved...I think...lol

Just added extra silence to both ends of the file and now doesn't do that crap :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:05 am 
webmaster
webmaster

Been Liked: 122 times
I'm glad you found a solution because I wasn't certain how to answer that! :D

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile