KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - cannot comment, nor reply, nor submit a song Administrative Comments, Suggestions & Questions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:40 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:07 pm 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Been Liked: 5 times
I am unable to comment and respond. Hearing from others as well that they cannot comment on my songs and I, too can listen but cannot make a comment. I need help. Thank you.

Sorry I didn't notice that my other topic went through-I didn't see it till now!~

~DEE

Here is what it says when trying to reply:

SQL=>update rank set reply='I don't know if my response will go through, but I thank you so very much Chris. Having many problems Once again, thank you Chris. Love, DEE xox', reply_date='2014-03-05 02:03:38' where cid=873274
Error=>You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 't know if my response will go through, but I thank you so very much Chris. Havin' at line 1

Plus I just tried to submit a song, I tried to four times!~

~DEE

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:11 pm 
webmaster
webmaster

Been Liked: 122 times
Odd - I think there may be an issue with the quote mark?

I'll have to look into it.

KJ / MC

services provided by:
CROSS WEB TECH

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:37 pm 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

EDIT" 3/5/14--11:40PM, Still to no avail Phill.

Dearest Phil, I now can make comments on some of the artists works, however I cannot reply back to the ones who commented on the songs I've done and I cannot submit any songs neither. Thank you so much Phill. I sure hope you can help me find the solution to this. Thanks again...

~DEE

Last edited by DEE on Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:48 pm 
webmaster
webmaster

I believe it is now fixed.

let me know if there are any further issues!

KJ / MC

services provided by:
CROSS WEB TECH

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:00 pm 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Phill, it's still not working commenting on the artists songs...Here is what it says again:

SQL=>update rank set reply='Thank you ever so much Chris for taking time out to come by and listen and comment. I truly appreciate it darlin' :-)-Love, DEE xox', reply_date='2014-03-05 08:03:09' where cid=873275
Error=>You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ':-)-Love, DEE xox', reply_date='2014-03-05 08:03:09' where cid=873275' at line 1

I have no idea what is going on...

Love, DEE xox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:26 am 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Hi Phill, as I wrote to you, I submitted a song - however, I tried (going to my archives) to some people had also commented on my songs - but to no avail. I am unable to reply/respond to their comments and they are not archived as of yet. Plus having trouble with typing-it's very, very slow, it's almost like it's trying to catch up. Can't see the words as I type at the same time. But at least they finally show up.

I was thinking maybe I'll have to go to the songs (that are in my archives) type the name of the title of the song and just type my replies like that for now. But it seems everything is working. It's slow as hell, but at least I now can submit a song, but cannot type in my description. Not sure what I'll have to do. Thank you and hope you can figure things, still lurching out.

Love, DEE xox

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:08 pm 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I couldn't just go to my archives to reply/respond to the ones who commented on my songs, I had to write the name of the song in the search box and was able to respond to the comments that were left. The other problem is, I still am unable to comment on anyone's works. I've tried over n over still to no avail. However, I was able to submit a song ***TESTING*** and it went through, but unable to reply/respond to one of the ladies comment. So, I'm still having a huge problem.

I hope my friends know that I am unable to comment on their works. So, I will wait to hear from either Phill or someone to give me some much needed HELP!!!~Lol...Till then :)

~Love, DEE xox

PS--I did join another site and found all of the artists that were on here is now there. I did submit a song and received many, many comments. I just wanted to see if I could do the following there and it worked. However, I've been here since 2001 (when it first opened) had to close my account, due to illness, but came back in 2004 and I've always said, I will stay right here where I feel it is one of my favorite sites and always will be. Now am wondering, would it have anything to do because I joined another site that I'm having so many problems ? Is there anyone else having problems. I know one guy who listened to my song 'I Can Only Imagine', he was able to listen, however, he was not able to leave a comment as well...I sure hope this can be fixed. It keeps saying:

"SQL=>update rank set reply='Thank you so very much 'xsmith'. You're a real sweetheart :-)-This was just a test to see if I can download now and been having comp. problems. I couldn't submit any songs and couldn't reply to anyone's comments. So let's find out if this goes through. Thank you once again sweetheart:-)-Love, DEE xoxo', reply_date='2014-03-07 01:03:46' where cid=873305
Error=>You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'xsmith'. You're a real sweetheart :-)-This was just a test to see if I can downl' at line 1"

I have no idea as to why. I do thank you for your cooperation on this matter. Phill I need your HELP !!!~ I know you're just as confused as I am...Does anyone know what this message means? I sure hope I get help soon!~Once again, thank you!~

Love, DEE xox

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:54 pm 
webmaster
webmaster

I will look into it.

In an effort to make the site faster I upgraded the PHP & MySQL versions on the site.

This caused some script/code errors. This may be part of that, as well.

I will look into it further tomorrow.

KJ / MC

services provided by:
CROSS WEB TECH

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:31 pm 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Phill, I am now able to comment on people's works. But still am not able to reply to anyone who comes to my songs. I thought I'd let you know at least (for now) can comment, but cannot respond to their comments...But, things might be looking up. I know I can count on you dearest Phill. But I also cannot write a description in the box neither.>? knows as to why.

Love, DEE xox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:51 pm 
webmaster
webmaster

Due to recent updates there have been several errors.

I will need to go through and modify the coding for the SS section.

I have been working on it behind the scene but apparently there is a lot to fix.

I will start working on it over the next few days.

KJ / MC

services provided by:
CROSS WEB TECH

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:23 pm 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Ok Phill. I will let the others know as well. I just received a PM from ChrisDanielz, he is unable
to write a description on his songs also. I pity you Phill, I know how much work you have to do
and I'm sorry for all that's happening. I know you've helped me all these years that I've been
on here and I cannot thank you enough for all you do.
Thank you Phill, I'm sure everything will be all right. Everyone needs to be patient.

Love, DEE xox

PS--I hope you have plenty of coffee at hand...Lol :D