KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Karaoke song making programs??!?! Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:23 pm 
Are there any free programs out there that i can use to delete the vocals of a song so i can use it for karaoke? if anyone knows PLEASE let me know, i want to use the song The noose by APC for battle of the bands at my school, but i dont have a band to play the music

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:00 pm 
hey it would be much less expensive being that #1 you just now have opened yourself up for copyright infringement.. to try to get.. someone like priddis to do a custom song for you.. i don't know if they will but upon request they have done some songs.. that one is a little obscure..but ask all the karaoke companies.. maybe someone will.. maybe even top tunes..

good luck!

Last edited by Guest on Thu Oct 23, 2003 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 4:42 pm 
you lost me, im new to all this, i dont even do karaoke i just want that song for battle of the bands, everyone at battle of the bands does other bands music, and we have police officers WATCHING so im sure its not that big of a deal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 4:43 pm 
maybe ill just print out the guitar and bass tabs and tell my friends they are playing them for me for battle of the bands

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 7:06 pm 
Sorry folks

OOPS! :oops:

Last edited by Guest on Thu Oct 23, 2003 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 7:07 pm 
hey pal wish ya alot of luck... it all starts there in the live world.. paying your dues and a making a dream reality... it's a long loooooooooong road. and you haven't yet begun to start to learn about the music business yet.

hope ya do well. 8)

Brian Douglas
Century - Decca Records - Nashville Recording Artist / and Karaoke Consultant, KJ/DJ, Professional Audio Engineer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 4:58 pm 
hey man, im 17 years old, i dont care about the music biz, all i want, is that one fkin song with no lyrics thats all

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 5:16 pm 
Let me tell you about another great pro musician....Johnny Lang.. one of what I consider rock's most innovative "Shadow" guitar players he plays kinda like the Stevie Ray Vaughn's Blusy Rock sound started at 17.... he grew up in my home town of Fargo, ND, and is one of the coolest vocalists you'll ever meet.. if you want the song.. go look it up on www.soundchoice.com or www.priddis.com they both make custom cd's without vocals.. otherwise e-mail me and i'll give you a name of a place where you can BUY sheet music or Tablature for any published/released song that is on the market that is available for sale. I highly doubt you'll find it on the web for free and be accurate.

Good luck :wink:
Brian Douglas

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 12:54 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 1 time
Nothing I've heard of that's "free"

Thompson's Vocal Eliminator does some pretty good stuff, but it's pretty concise what you have to do.

Sad to say, nobody's come up with a program that will do what you want. To be honest, if they did, then the karaoke companies wouldn't make squat cause everyone would do it.

I'm afraid you'll have to buy your karaoke song you want (for now).

Psttt... and while I realize that Brian's been giving you the razz... please be courteous to all of us on the public board. I have made my share of typing "mistiakes", and been summarily "warned".

Matt

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 8:00 pm 
Knight,
:wink: Thanks for being so gentle on the young buck... i'm a pretty blunt guy when it comes down to the naive in the music business.. but i was hoping my little story about a younger successful friend would get across.. :) but who knows he might do so well that you may see him some day at the Whiskey or the ROXY in LA.. You can never tell.. then some day he will be laughing his butt off at us and telling us to go fly a kite.. It's the risk you take in this business.

we can only hope... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:14 pm 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Been Liked: 0 time
Brian, I'm not so sure about the no victims, no prisoners, only survivors bit. There's been more than once while trying something new, I sure thought I was dying :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:20 pm 
Ron..
I'm seeing that you lived to tell about it.. LOL!

:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 12:56 pm 
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Johnny Lang is my ultimate favorite musician

...Brian, what a lucky guy you are!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 3:25 pm 
Tricia..
I haven't seen him since 3 years before he broke out in the radio world..
just only when he was still finshing his senior year of High school... but he's still out there... and he doesn't even know me by my professional name.. just my given name.. Who Am I again... :::Looking at My I.D.:::

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 7:57 pm 
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

He's soooo awesome. I just can't believe that BIG-O voice comes outta that little bitty guy. I came close to seeing him at a Blues Fest in Tampa while I lived there, but had to worrrrrrk instead. I was heartbroken....
I was initially turned on to him in the Blues Brothers film.

One of these days...IF I'm lucky enough :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 8:15 pm 
Tricia and others...

I'm dreaming .. and this a BIG dream.. i do have a side of reality for you that i come off like a wind bag.. but i'm actually quite grounded..

if there is a day.. that i do make it to a level which THAT is not even likely.. as a matter of fact i wouldn't even bet nothing i or anybody has on it.. i respect everybody here that much although it sometimes don't show.. I would love to do a crossroads with him.. because of this plain and simple fact that he is another artist like myself Just plain and simple "Beat the Odds" 8) not many can say that for coming from a city of at the time of 45,000 people and a metro if 70,000. with a mostly rural area around it. now you know where the country in me comes from.. but the rock came in as i grew up..

Now ya know...

Last edited by Guest on Tue Nov 04, 2003 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:36 pm 
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Well, it IS a small world, Brian. I grew up with Mellencamp in the next county, and my cousins were in the same sandbox with him :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 11:21 pm 
Tricia,
now that's Real Cool!!!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :D