KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Signs of recovery Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

wordpress-hosting

Offsite Links

It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Signs of recovery
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:25 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 303 times
We at least have Pence in the position for keeping the country running. He doesn't have covid

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:44 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 1626 times
According to WH Chief of Staff, President Trump is showing mild, coldlike symptoms. Quarantine for him and Melania is in place.

I think it's going to have a significant effect on how things go from here. I hope that this will allow him to tell us to take this pandemic seriously.

VP Pence tested negative. Joe Biden, who was a close distance from Trump during the first debate, shouted at and over each other, has tested negative for covid.

Wishing the President and the First Lady a full and speedy recovery from this dangerous disease.

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:46 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

I might not care for Trump but I hope that he and his wife recovers. I wouldn't wish this virus on my worst enemy.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:01 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 922 times
DannyG2006 wrote:
I might not care for Trump but I hope that he and his wife recovers.

Now why would you hope for that?
DannyG2006 wrote:
I wouldn't wish this virus on my worst enemy.

You know what Danny... he get's what he deserves! Because of him, over 200,000 Americans have died. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:15 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 547 times
I have no love loss for Trump, yet anyone that gets the virus has my sympathy. It is a horrible way to die, you are fighting for every breath, end up suffocating to death, like every drop of oxygen is drained from the body. The president like Boris Yeltsin of the U.K. will get the best treatment available, The Donald is being treated with experimental drugs that aren't available to others. That is why it is so important for us mere peasants to follow all of the guidelines, and safety procedures. We will not have the same level of care if we get sick, that is the fact so deal with it. This is why we need a public health option, so all will have the same level of care, that there is not one set of treatment for the rich, and another for the poor. All get a fair standard of care, all have an equal chance at survival, all life is valuable. We are so concerned about the life of the unborn, what about taking care of those precious lives after birth as well?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:47 am 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

Songs: 35
Been Liked: 2091 times
Except he isn't going to die, then will be able to downplay it even further

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:00 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Lonman wrote:

No matter how he downplays it Lonnie, he can't escape the fact that his campaign is stopped, and will not resume until he can go back out. He might not die but many who have had the virus have suffered long term health problems from it. He will have a preexisting condition, he might suffer from shortness of breath, as well as chronic fatigue, for the rest of his life. Just like countless thousands have.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:27 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 1197 times
Lonman wrote:

i think you are right, this will be used for propaganda.
14 days after testing positive, the great Donald J Trump walks out of quarantine unscathed proving that not only is the China Flu not a serious virus, but the Hydrochloroquine that only the great Trump himself believed in works. Lord Donald J Trump knows ISIS better than the generals and knows viruses better than the doctors and scientists.
Sieg Heil, Heil Trump

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:36 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

It is a little too soon to claim victory for Trump. First of all he is only on his 3rd day of dealing with the virus, like the doctors have pointed out, the real crisis of the disease doesn't take hold until the 5th to 7th day, of the infection. Trump has already had to be on oxygen, his age, weight, and other preexisting conditions also are a concern. He can't go back on the election trail until he has done his 14 days of isolation, to do other wise would put others at risk. I know like he really cares!

P.S. A little update, now it has been revealed that the president is being treated with a steroid dexamethasone. This is a treatment usually reserved for patients that are having a problem with the oxygen levels in the blood stream. It is used to fight inflammation in the body, it can have side effects, so has to be carefully watched.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:36 pm 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

The Lone Ranger wrote:
Lonman wrote:

No matter how he downplays it Lonnie, he can't escape the fact that his campaign is stopped, and will not resume until he can go back out. He might not die but many who have had the virus have suffered long term health problems from it. He will have a preexisting condition, he might suffer from shortness of breath, as well as chronic fatigue, for the rest of his life. Just like countless thousands have.

He's miraculously being released today (even though many that go in hospital are in there for a while), has already made the comments eluding to 'not being afraid of the virus' - further downplaying it. I honestly believe it was a complete political stunt only and seriously doubt he actually had it. Notice how it came at a time where debate comments and other issues were top of news but suddenly all went to president and covid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:19 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Lonman wrote:
He's miraculously being released today (even though many that go in hospital are in there for a while), has already made the comments eluding to 'not being afraid of the virus' - further downplaying it. I honestly believe it was a complete political stunt only and seriously doubt he actually had it. Notice how it came at a time where debate comments and other issues were top of news but suddenly all went to president and covid

I don't think it is a stunt, too many other people close to him also got sick, at the super spreader event in the Rose Garden. What is more troubling is he bullied his doctors into releasing him, at a time that he is at the peak, of being super spreader in chief. It is more likely that he could pull a Herman Cain and still end up dying in a month or so. It took Cain 28 days for his disease to run it's course, he felt better for a while and then it was curtains. I was thinking about all of the possible scenarios, what would happen if Trump passed on before the election, then what? The steroid that Trump is on masks his Covid-19, it makes him feel better, but doesn't really cure his problems. In fact several medical sources have stated that this dexamethasone has several side effects, including psychosis, dementia and other mental disorders. That over 60% of the patients taking it have problems with basic skills such as paying bills, cooking for themselves, much less running the government. It might be time to consider article 25 again, at least as long as, The Donald is on steroid treatment?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:38 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

I am doing something I haven't done in months! I'm not going out to a restaurant, rather I'm having Grubhub deliver it to me. I'm a bit shaking since I have been doing all of the cooking since forever it seems. It is our 36th anniversary and I decided to get food sent to the house, it came while I was writing this. I'm finished now and it was pretty good, of course I paid a extra, but I didn't have to dress up, and I mixed the drinks here, so it was ok. I guess this is a sign of recovery? Also I can have adult activities, yes people that are 74 still do it, were not dead yet!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:55 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

The Lone Ranger wrote:
I am doing something I haven't done in months! I'm not going out to a restaurant, rather I'm having Grubhub deliver it to me. I'm a bit shaking since I have been doing all of the cooking since forever it seems. It is our 36th anniversary and I decided to get food sent to the house, it came while I was writing this. I'm finished now and it was pretty good, of course I paid a extra, but I didn't have to dress up, and I mixed the drinks here, so it was ok. I guess this is a sign of recovery? Also I can have adult activities, yes people that are 74 still do it, were not dead yet!

Hope you get it. I have tried Grubhub three different times and got the same driver and all three times the driver never showed. The way that they take your money makes it easy for the driver not to care if you get your food or not. I refuse to order food delivery if I have to pay upfront.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:44 pm 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

Never had an issue with Grub Hub or Uber or Door Dash for that matter. They don't just take your money and not deliver, i'm sorry, calling BS. You have recourse to get your money back and rate the driver that didn't deliver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:43 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Lonman wrote:
Never had an issue with Grub Hub or Uber or Door Dash for that matter. They don't just take your money and not deliver, i'm sorry, calling BS. You have recourse to get your money back and rate the driver that didn't deliver

Guess you have honest drivers out there and actual recourse. Complained to doordash for delivering an incomplete order and their response is that they don't have any means to complain through but that might just be in my area. If you need me to I will screenshot their response of needed to prove what losers they are.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:44 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Thanks for reaching out. We've been impacted by restrictions in movement put in place by local officials and have paused Phone + Social Media support temporarily. For support, please Chat with us here: https://help.doordash.com/s/?language=en_US

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:06 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Update I got my food and it was alright, no problem. In fact since the pandemic started the only problem I have had is a couple of Amazon orders were delivered to the wrong address, one I got back, the other no, but I got a refund.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:20 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

As far as the new stimulus package is concerned it is up in the air. Trump yesterday said talks were off, then the stock market took a nose dive. After that he said they were back on, do you think it might be the steroids talking? This president if famous for making changes in policy in mid sentence. If ever there was a political hack that could change course on a dime it is Desperate Donald. The stakes could not be higher, at a time that calls for calm and steady action, we are getting tweets and no sign of the president since his famous balcony scene. Taking off his mask and exposing all at the WH, while he is in his most super spreader in chief moment.

Can there be little doubt that the next 27 days will be full of danger for this country. Could The Donald start a war during that time? It is already plain that if he loses by whatever amount, he will disavow the results, trying to use AG Barr's DOJ aka Department of Injustice, to try and discredit the vote of the people. With no relief package the economy could go into free fall, already state and local governments are having to lay off more than 1.5 million essential workers, teachers, health care providers, and especially police, when they will be most needed to maintain order. This will give a free hand to White Nationalists like The Proud Boys license, to go to polling places and try to suppress the vote through fear tactics. Dark days indeed!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:24 am 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Been Liked: 62 times
Alan B wrote:
DannyG2006 wrote:
I might not care for Trump but I hope that he and his wife recovers.

Now why would you hope for that?
DannyG2006 wrote:
I wouldn't wish this virus on my worst enemy.

You know what Danny... he get's what he deserves! Because of him, over 200,000 Americans have died. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever.

I'm with Alan on this one. I'd have more sympathy for Vladimir Putin if he caught it. He's done less damage to this country, and harmed less total people in both countries combined. ...and that even includes the people he personally had murdered. That's how bad Trump is. Danny, don't feel bad, I'm sure there were a lot of Germans in the 1930s who wouldn't wish any harm on their leader at the time either. Sometimes it takes time to see how bad someone is. Some people can diagnose a bad person much faster. I'm glad Alan is one of them, and I'm hoping there are a lot more Alans out there. This country's recovery (to stay on topic) depends on it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:29 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

I am looking at this as a Christian. If I didn't that would mean that I was just joking when I accepted Christ as my savior. I don't hate anyone but I do hate their sins. One can separate the bad people do from the human being.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next