KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Karaoke-Version File renamer Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

   
  * Login
  * Register

  * FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks


wordpress-hosting

Offsite Links


It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:22 pm 
Offline
Super Poster
Super Poster

Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:41 am
Posts: 527
Songs: 3
Been Liked: 191 times
Finally had some time to get a Karaoke-Version Renamer program moving along.

I've posted a video of the first Alpha version on Youtube if you're interested.
The current Alpha DOES NOT actually change the filename, it's just a proof of concept.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQrrfRbtHzg

If you have a bunch of Karaoke-Version songs I could use your help.

I need a large selection of KV zip titles and the names of the mp3 & cdg files zipped inside so I can discover and fix as many of the irregularities as possible.

Reply on this thread and I'll set you up a link to the alpha program to download and try.
It will create a list of your original KV zip file names side by side with the cleaned up names.
It DOES NOT currently actually change any of your files or names.

There is then a button where you can export it to a tab delimited text file and save the list.

If you could either post the text file here or pm me for contact info to send it to me I'd appreciate the help.




KV Karaoke zip files do not have a DiscID and track number which makes it problematic to import them into your Karaoke Hosting Software.

The zip file name is also different from the cdg & mp3 files it contains.

This is a proof of concept alpha that -

Displays a list of KV zipped files as purchased & downloaded from Karaoke-Version.

Reads the mp3 & cdg file names inside the zip

Reformats the name to a more Karaoke Hosting friendly layout

example:

Jon_Pardi_When_I_ve_Been_Drinkin(MP3+CDG_Karaoke)_10115006 is a file name as purchased and downloaded from Karaoke-Version

The actual cdg & mp3 files INSIDE the zip are named

Jon Pardi - When I ve Been Drinkin - 51690.mp3
Jon Pardi - When I ve Been Drinkin - 51690.cdg

Still not very Karaoke Hosting Software Friendly.

This program reformats the name as follows

Moves the number from the end to the beginning
51690 - Jon Pardi - When I ve Been Drinkin

Prepends it With KV so we know it is a KV produced Song.
KV51690 - Jon Pardi - When I ve Been Drinkin

Adds a dummy track listing of 01 so it conforms to standard layout
KV51690-01 - Jon Pardi - When I ve Been Drinkin

Fixes missing characters like '
KV51690-01 - Jon Pardi - When I've Been Drinkin

This all that it does right now. It does NOT actually change the file names yet.

Next development steps include
Allowing changing the order of Disk-Track - Artist - Title
Allow changing to All Caps if desired
Allow selecting various formatting changes to title and artist such as
change The Beatles to Beatles, The
change Michael Montgomery to Montgomery, Michael
change The Silver Tongued Devil to Silver Tongued Devil, The

And Finally and most importantly!
Actually rename the cdg & mp3 and rezip them with the matching new name.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:28 pm 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:31 am
Posts: 3470
Songs: 1
Location: Watebrury, CT
Been Liked: 91 times
I already have a program that will do that. Well actually it's in 3 steps. I just unzip the file, import it into Siglos using the MP3TAG. Create a .xml file and import that into Pilot Songbook Creator and rename the song from there. You could actually import it directly into Pilot Songbook Creator without unzipping and just rename the zip file, since the hosting player only needs the inside files to match each other, which they already don and just need to rename the outer zip file to a usable filename convention that your hosting software will recognize.

_________________
I am not a DJ or Karaoke Host. I am a Professional Karaoke Soundman. Anything less is Just Karaoke.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:11 am 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:24 pm
Posts: 4372
Location: Phoenix Az
Been Liked: 908 times
ok....rename the zip and done...
one step.
why is there a need for this long process?

_________________
Paradigm Karaoke, The New Standard.......Shift Happens


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:26 am 
Offline
Super Poster
Super Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 1445
Images: 0
Been Liked: 262 times
Paradigm Karaoke wrote:
ok....rename the zip and done...
one step.
why is there a need for this long process?

One reason might be...because storage is so cheap now there are a lot of people who no longer use the zip format (they have unzipped all of their tracks). However they still need those mp3 and cdg files to be named correctly for the hosting software.

I just import them into KJ Filemanager in the naming format I use, use the options under the "Tools" menu to make the corrections and field swaps needed, create my "Disc ID" entry (similar to dsm2000's) and commit "CP" changes...done

Now admittedly I don't find myself doing a large number at a time so for those that would be doing large numbers of tracks at a time I can see where dsm2000's utility would come in handy.

_________________
Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:16 am 
Online
Super Poster
Super Poster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:39 am
Posts: 1408
Images: 2
Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
Been Liked: 99 times
gonna be hard to introduce a renamer program when KJFILERENAMER is the best out there. plus there are many karaoke software players that have the renaming and tagging built in.

spend your time creating a "Touch Karaoke player with big buttons and large fonts" like the Select-a-track player.

and add the remote song request feature "Kiosk" something like this would sell for $149.00 no probs. I will be your first customer.


Top
 Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:36 am 
Offline
Super Poster
Super Poster

Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:11 am
Posts: 708
Location: Ocean County, Jersey Shore
Been Liked: 152 times
Paradigm Karaoke wrote:
ok....rename the zip and done...
one step.
why is there a need for this long process?

Because zip files suck anymore.
When downloading mp4 files, KV's naming convention still sucks.
If you need to batch rename your kv files, that sucks.
I rename all my kv files as I get them.

_________________
DJ Don


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:26 am 
Offline
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2001 3:57 pm
Posts: 21712
Songs: 35
Images: 3
Location: Tacoma, WA
Been Liked: 1653 times
Paradigm Karaoke wrote:
ok....rename the zip and done...
one step.
why is there a need for this long process?

That's all i've ever done, don't think i've ever opened a zip file once ever to rename. Hoster plays the zips so I just name them (along with any other file like video files) as I download (or just rename the zip itself to fit what I need).

_________________
LIKE Lonman on Facebook - Lonman Productions Karaoke & my main site via my profile!
Image


Top
 Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:49 am 
Offline
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:54 am
Posts: 193
Been Liked: 57 times
dsm2000 wrote:
Finally had some time to get a Karaoke-Version Renamer program moving along.

Looks like you're off to a fine start! Having written my own renamer program I'm following this with some interest. I've seen all these steps before, but it's fun to watch them repeated and the same solutions coming up.

When you get to the actual renaming, you might want to make that a separate branch while retaining exactly the code you have already. That way your program can run in "real" mode or just a "demo" mode (what you have now) determined by a single switch. If as is likely you end up tweeking or revising after the program is finished (programs are never finished - haha) then you'll find the demo mode useful for future debugging, without actually renaming files over and over during test runs.

Were you planning to use a Shell command to do the actual renaming? It's the most straightforward and what I did at first, until discovering it blows up for some versions of Windows -- an actual bug in the OS itself where a command that works fine from the Command Line doesn't always work in a shell. If you run into that problem, the solution is to output each successive rename command as a line to a text file, and give that file the .BAT extension. Then after the program has finished execution, all you have to do is double-click that .BAT file and all the song files are instantly renamed before your eyes. That .BAT file can also be kept as a record of what you renamed to what.

Don't know if you're using physical song books or not. I do, so my renamer program serves a double purpose. While it's renaming, it's also saving the final names/titles in the format I want to a delimited text file, in the way I want them to appear in the books. I just import that file to my song book afterwards, and I never have to type another title manually ever again :) Also the entry for the book can be just how I want it to look in print, independent of the actual file name. You could have "Rose, The.zip" for the file name, but "The Rose" as the title that appears in the book. Plus, any mistakes already got cleaned up by the program.

Have fun with it.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:22 am 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:55 am
Posts: 3684
Images: 0
Been Liked: 369 times
I have my own system for numbering my files. Since my stuff is all on computer, and I buy TONS of downloads, I just number them as they come in. Like KV-00001 DK-0001, and so on. When I am done, it looks nice in Karma.

Black Sabbath War Pigs KV-00001

Nice and neat.

_________________
I am the ONLY SANE 1 HERE


Top
 Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:03 am 
Offline
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Posts: 2922
Images: 1
Location: Florida
Been Liked: 1185 times
Smoothedge69 wrote:
I have my own system for numbering my files. Since my stuff is all on computer, and I buy TONS of downloads, I just number them as they come in. Like KV-00001 DK-0001, and so on. When I am done, it looks nice in Karma.

Black Sabbath War Pigs KV-00001

Nice and neat.

do you add the space dash space between artist, title and version such as:

Black Sabbath - War Pigs - KV-00001


Top
 Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:24 am 
Offline
Super Poster
Super Poster

Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:41 am
Posts: 527
Songs: 3
Been Liked: 191 times
Smoothedge69 wrote:
I have my own system for numbering my files. Since my stuff is all on computer, and I buy TONS of downloads, I just number them as they come in. Like KV-00001 DK-0001, and so on. When I am done, it looks nice in Karma.

Black Sabbath War Pigs KV-00001

Nice and neat.


Great - except I hate it when I go to a show and I can't determine from the song list, or the KJ can't tell me, which actual version of a song they have because they have their own numbering scheme.
Your renaming convention is a bit better than many as one can at least determine that it is a KV product in your catalogue.

I like to be able to choose my songs by the exact Disc_ID & Track as there are many songs that were done more than once by the same company and one or the other is vastly superior to the other.

This is the reason I was hoping for feedback help with the numbering scheme used by Karaoke-Version.
All my KV downloads have a number for the zip file and the zipped cdg & mp3 have a different number.

Attachment:
KVNames.png
KVNames.png [ 98.04 KiB | Viewed 5129 times ]


(Click the image above to view a larger version)

If you have any of the KV Songs above, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know here if your zip number and your cdg/mp3 numbers match mine or not.

Trying to verify whether the zip file number is actually a unique "registration" number for each song purchased and is different for everyone who purchases the same song, and/or if the cdg & mp3 filenames are the same for everyone.

I believe the cdg & mp3 file numbers are the actual catalogue numbers and if so, that is the number that everyone should use to make it ubiquitous wherever you go.

My renamer beta currently just spits out a side by side list of the zip files and the cdg/mp3 filenames. It does not actually make any changes to the file names.

If anyone wants to run it and post some or all of your KV titles let me know and I'll send you a download link and you can run it and share your results here or pm them to me.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:01 pm 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:31 am
Posts: 3470
Songs: 1
Location: Watebrury, CT
Been Liked: 91 times
dsm2000 wrote:
Smoothedge69 wrote:
I have my own system for numbering my files. Since my stuff is all on computer, and I buy TONS of downloads, I just number them as they come in. Like KV-00001 DK-0001, and so on. When I am done, it looks nice in Karma.

Black Sabbath War Pigs KV-00001

Nice and neat.


Great - except I hate it when I go to a show and I can't determine from the song list, or the KJ can't tell me, which actual version of a song they have because they have their own numbering scheme.
Your renaming convention is a bit better than many as one can at least determine that it is a KV product in your catalogue.

I like to be able to choose my songs by the exact Disc_ID & Track as there are many songs that were done more than once by the same company and one or the other is vastly superior to the other.

This is the reason I was hoping for feedback help with the numbering scheme used by Karaoke-Version.
All my KV downloads have a number for the zip file and the zipped cdg & mp3 have a different number.

Attachment:
KVNames.png


(Click the image above to view a larger version)

If you have any of the KV Songs above, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know here if your zip number and your cdg/mp3 numbers match mine or not.

Trying to verify whether the zip file number is actually a unique "registration" number for each song purchased and is different for everyone who purchases the same song, and/or if the cdg & mp3 filenames are the same for everyone.

I believe the cdg & mp3 file numbers are the actual catalogue numbers and if so, that is the number that everyone should use to make it ubiquitous wherever you go.

My renamer beta currently just spits out a side by side list of the zip files and the cdg/mp3 filenames. It does not actually make any changes to the file names.

If anyone wants to run it and post some or all of your KV titles let me know and I'll send you a download link and you can run it and share your results here or pm them to me.

I don't have that issue with Hoster, it tells me what brand they are in fact using the app that I use for requests, my singers all know what versions that I have and are able to choose which version that they want to sing. When I was using Siglos my disc ID was actually the file folder that the songs were in and except for the Gem series, the folder names were abbreviations of brands. A couple I had to get creative on but was able to get them straight but with Siglos I was the only one who saw the disc IDs. My singers trusted me to pick the right version of the songs that they requested and for the most part, I was pretty good at it. I still on occasion want to find better versions of certain songs that I have that I am not totally happy with. For example Before Friday, I had 3 versions of Bon Jovi Bed Of Roses, none of them Sound Choice which has the lyrics perfect. I downloaded the Party Tyme version using Hoster's store, I had never used the Hoster store before so I decided to give it a test and what better way to kill 2 birds with one stone but by purchasing a version of a song that I was trying to get a close proximity to Sound Choice's version. Granted it's not Sound Choice but it is pretty darn close. Hoster's store also opens up a browser to Karaoke Version's website where I can download the song I want if they have it. I still have to import the songs into the database and basically until I get home to do that, I just use the karaoke file selecter to add the song to the que.

_________________
I am not a DJ or Karaoke Host. I am a Professional Karaoke Soundman. Anything less is Just Karaoke.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:29 pm 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:55 am
Posts: 3684
Images: 0
Been Liked: 369 times
mrmarog wrote:
Smoothedge69 wrote:
I have my own system for numbering my files. Since my stuff is all on computer, and I buy TONS of downloads, I just number them as they come in. Like KV-00001 DK-0001, and so on. When I am done, it looks nice in Karma.

Black Sabbath War Pigs KV-00001

Nice and neat.

do you add the space dash space between artist, title and version such as:

Black Sabbath - War Pigs - KV-00001

Yes I do, which makes them all nice and happy in Karma and in Song List Generator.

_________________
I am the ONLY SANE 1 HERE


Top
 Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:53 am 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:31 am
Posts: 3470
Songs: 1
Location: Watebrury, CT
Been Liked: 91 times
DannyG2006 wrote:
dsm2000 wrote:
Smoothedge69 wrote:
I have my own system for numbering my files. Since my stuff is all on computer, and I buy TONS of downloads, I just number them as they come in. Like KV-00001 DK-0001, and so on. When I am done, it looks nice in Karma.

Black Sabbath War Pigs KV-00001

Nice and neat.


Great - except I hate it when I go to a show and I can't determine from the song list, or the KJ can't tell me, which actual version of a song they have because they have their own numbering scheme.
Your renaming convention is a bit better than many as one can at least determine that it is a KV product in your catalogue.

I like to be able to choose my songs by the exact Disc_ID & Track as there are many songs that were done more than once by the same company and one or the other is vastly superior to the other.

This is the reason I was hoping for feedback help with the numbering scheme used by Karaoke-Version.
All my KV downloads have a number for the zip file and the zipped cdg & mp3 have a different number.

Attachment:
KVNames.png


(Click the image above to view a larger version)

If you have any of the KV Songs above, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know here if your zip number and your cdg/mp3 numbers match mine or not.

Trying to verify whether the zip file number is actually a unique "registration" number for each song purchased and is different for everyone who purchases the same song, and/or if the cdg & mp3 filenames are the same for everyone.

I believe the cdg & mp3 file numbers are the actual catalogue numbers and if so, that is the number that everyone should use to make it ubiquitous wherever you go.

My renamer beta currently just spits out a side by side list of the zip files and the cdg/mp3 filenames. It does not actually make any changes to the file names.

If anyone wants to run it and post some or all of your KV titles let me know and I'll send you a download link and you can run it and share your results here or pm them to me.

I don't have that issue with Hoster, it tells me what brand they are in fact using the app that I use for requests, my singers all know what versions that I have and are able to choose which version that they want to sing. When I was using Siglos my disc ID was actually the file folder that the songs were in and except for the Gem series, the folder names were abbreviations of brands. A couple I had to get creative on but was able to get them straight but with Siglos I was the only one who saw the disc IDs. My singers trusted me to pick the right version of the songs that they requested and for the most part, I was pretty good at it. I still on occasion want to find better versions of certain songs that I have that I am not totally happy with. For example Before Friday, I had 3 versions of Bon Jovi Bed Of Roses, none of them Sound Choice which has the lyrics perfect. I downloaded the Party Tyme version using Hoster's store, I had never used the Hoster store before so I decided to give it a test and what better way to kill 2 birds with one stone but by purchasing a version of a song that I was trying to get a close proximity to Sound Choice's version. Granted it's not Sound Choice but it is pretty darn close. Hoster's store also opens up a browser to Karaoke Version's website where I can download the song I want if they have it. I still have to import the songs into the database and basically until I get home to do that, I just use the karaoke file selecter to add the song to the que.

Forgot to mention that in Siglos, if my roommate was filling in, she would be slightly confused because she doesn't know what the abbreviations stand for except for maybe SC which is Sound Choice or CB which is Chartbuster. Hoster allows the singer to make an informed decision and doesn't use any code to tell them what brand they are. As I get more used to Hoster, I am liking it more and more.

_________________
I am not a DJ or Karaoke Host. I am a Professional Karaoke Soundman. Anything less is Just Karaoke.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:24 pm 
Offline
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:24 pm
Posts: 4372
Location: Phoenix Az
Been Liked: 908 times
what do you mean "Hoster allows the singer to make an informed decision and doesn't use any code to tell them what brand they are"
if you put the codes in there, they are there. if you don't they aren't.
same with Siglos.

_________________
Paradigm Karaoke, The New Standard.......Shift Happens


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:59 am 
Offline
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2001 3:57 pm
Posts: 21712
Songs: 35
Images: 3
Location: Tacoma, WA
Been Liked: 1653 times
Paradigm Karaoke wrote:
what do you mean "Hoster allows the singer to make an informed decision and doesn't use any code to tell them what brand they are"
if you put the codes in there, they are there. if you don't they aren't.
same with Siglos.

I think he means that when you import tracks in Hoster, you add the brand name so when you do a song search it will show the actual brand vs a simple code. When a singer looks up a song via SongbookDB is should display the brand (if it's set up that way) to the singer.

_________________
LIKE Lonman on Facebook - Lonman Productions Karaoke & my main site via my profile!
Image


Top
 Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:50 am 
Offline
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:54 am
Posts: 193
Been Liked: 57 times
dsm2000, I can at least tell you for Adele's Skyfall by KV, my zip file number is the same as yours, and the internal cdg and mp3 numbers are also the same as yours. I'm not well organized for this particular purpose or I'd look up more. My original KV zip files are archived into folders by purchase invoice, and my unzipped files (the ones I use) I stripped out their numbers in favor of my own numbering system.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:49 am 
Offline
Super Poster
Super Poster

Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:41 am
Posts: 527
Songs: 3
Been Liked: 191 times
Elementary Penguin wrote:
dsm2000, I can at least tell you for Adele's Skyfall by KV, my zip file number is the same as yours, and the internal cdg and mp3 numbers are also the same as yours. I'm not well organized for this particular purpose or I'd look up more. My original KV zip files are archived into folders by purchase invoice, and my unzipped files (the ones I use) I stripped out their numbers in favor of my own numbering system.


Thanks for the info - even though it blows my theory to heck 8>(


Think I'll stick to the mp3 & mpg numbers as that is the number embedded in the original cdg & mp3 file info.

Would still appreciate more confirmation from others here.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:23 pm 
Offline
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:54 am
Posts: 193
Been Liked: 57 times
Found one more - I also have the KV "All About The Bass".

And again, the internal and external numbers I have are exactly the same as yours. But it was a good theory while it lasted :)

I can't think of any good reason KV gave every song two different product numbers. I had never even noticed the zip file numbers didn't match the internal numbers until you mentioned it here in the forum (my renaming process leaves out KV's numbers completely and assigns my own song numbers to each file, so I never looked that closely at what I was throwing away).

For that matter they don't even need those awkward zip file names. The zip could use the same root file name and product number as the .cdg and .mp3 files inside -- those are in a much friendlier style anyway, and take far less work to clean up. I realize they sell in multiple formats, but all the files for any given song could all share the same root file name because they all have different extensions for telling them apart.

KV probably even realizes that now, but to apply different naming rules going forward would require renaming everything already in their catalog to maintain consistency, and THAT would be a giant undertaking. They can guess we'll keep buying their songs regardless of the ugly file names.

dsm2000 wrote:
Elementary Penguin wrote:
dsm2000, I can at least tell you for Adele's Skyfall by KV, my zip file number is the same as yours, and the internal cdg and mp3 numbers are also the same as yours. I'm not well organized for this particular purpose or I'd look up more. My original KV zip files are archived into folders by purchase invoice, and my unzipped files (the ones I use) I stripped out their numbers in favor of my own numbering system.


Thanks for the info - even though it blows my theory to heck 8>(


Think I'll stick to the mp3 & mpg numbers as that is the number embedded in the original cdg & mp3 file info.

Would still appreciate more confirmation from others here.


Top
 Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: The Lone Ranger and 97 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Privacy Policy | Anti-Spam Policy | Acceptable Use Policy Copyright © Karaoke Scene Magazine
design & hosting by Cross Web Tech