KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Kj media pro basically eliminated Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:12 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:19 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 396 times
I know that this happened last year but suspending credit purchases basically is eliminating a service that was pretty good for a CompuHost user for using the cloud without streaming or needing to be on the Internet during a show. Granted I have to be connected to the Internet to make use of SongbookDB but that's besides the point. I had actually considered reinstalling CompuHost on my laptop for the purpose of adding songs from the cloud to my system.

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:14 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 1048 times
DannyG2006 wrote:
I know that this happened last year but suspending credit purchases basically is eliminating a service that was pretty good for a CompuHost user for using the cloud without streaming or needing to be on the Internet during a show. Granted I have to be connected to the Internet to make use of SongbookDB but that's besides the point. I had actually considered reinstalling CompuHost on my laptop for the purpose of adding songs from the cloud to my system.

I spoke to KaraokeWare about this. They would love nothing more than to offer this service again. It's DigiTrax's fault. They obviously could care less about reinstating this great service. They are the provider of the content. It's been around two years now and as you can see, they've done nothing to make their catalog available again for KJ Media Pro.

It's also been around 5 years since they promised that they would provide detailed receipts for their downloaded tracks. And nothing ever became of that either.

I will never believe anything they say again nor will I ever support them again. Their actions have proven that they just don't give a (@$%&#!) about us. Another one bites the dust.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:29 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 757 times
Alan B wrote:
It's also been around 5 years since they promised that they would provide detailed receipts for their downloaded tracks. And nothing ever became of that either.

I managed to get a detailed receipt for the only purchase I ever made from DigiTrax (the songs from Taylor Switf's "Red" album). I originally dealt with Tricia Parks, but then I had to go over her head (when I wasn't getting the results I wanted), and communicated with David Grimes. David then instructed Tricia to supply me with an itemized receipt (which included the song titles, song codes, and the dollar amount I spent). That was 2 years ago (for a purchase I made in 2012).