KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Zoom Karaoke Song Request: Judy Boucher- Can't Be With You T Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

wordpress-hosting

Offsite Links

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:50 pm 
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Been Liked: 1 time
About a month ago, I facebook messaged Zoom Karaoke that the lyrics to Eye of the Tiger was wrong. I was messaged back within 5 minutes that the track they put out on the recent boxed set was an old version and the rep emailed me the correct CDG file (without music- easily rezipped with the music file I had, which BTW, I use .mp4 instead of .mp3). What customer service!

Then I noticed they take requests for songs. So I requested 'Cant' Be With You Tonight' by Judy Boucher; which I recently heard, and I knew the song in the back of my head from before. I had to have the song on Karaoke. The rep said it would be out in a month and a half. And by god, it was out in a month and a half. I don't know if others had already requested it, but what a great company.

BTW, the only other version of 'Can't Be With You Tonight' is by SBI/Abraxa which was done in 2007 and although it sounds good, the bit rate is only 128, and the song is truncated and clocks in just longer than 3minutes. The Zoom version sounds more accurate like 99% of their stuff. The Backing vocals in the song are great too. If you've been looking for this song, this version will be the standard.

And lastly, I live in Hawaii, and have been able to download from pretty much any manufacturer without help from anyone. WHERE THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY!

Again, big ups to Zoom Karaoke, my favorite current Karoke company. Just wish they'd spruce up their text... like the DK Karaoke stuff from long ago- which I'll leave a review on later. Big misconceptions out there about the SCDG, and SCDG in general. Later!

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile