KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Chartbuster Registration............... Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:57 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:45 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 397 times
Ok, so I did the CB registration. I have been buying up the Essential series. Just need numbers 7 and 8. The first six are SUper CD+G. They have to be ripped at 128KB/s. 7 -10 are in CD+G format. They can be ripped at 320 KB/s. I like that. The registration process was pretty staright forward. Answer some questions about your system, add a list of what CB you have, and then take a few pictures. When you are done, you pay your $50 and get an e-mail stating that your registration will be approved in 1-2 business days. Easy-peasy. Except:

I never got notified of my approval, even after two weeks. I had to ask Jim, personally. He confirmed that I am a registered CB user. All I have to do is let them know when I add more Chartbuster to my system, and if I add CB to another system.

My ONLY problem with this whole thing is that I never got notified. PEP or Harrington, should send an e-mail, at the VERY least, or physical mail, notifying you that you have passed the approval. There is nothing on the site that helps you in finding the status of your registration, or the status of the "Covenant Not To Sue" paperwork.

Just wanted to share my experience. If only the SC side of it could be this easy, and cheap, I would be all over it, and buying up SC left and right.

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:56 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 1612 times
Smoothedge69 wrote:
Ok, so I did the CB registration. I have been buying up the Essential series. Just need numbers 7 and 8. The first six are SUper CD+G. They have to be ripped at 128KB/s. 7 -10 are in CD+G format. They can be ripped at 320 KB/s. I like that. The registration process was pretty staright forward. Answer some questions about your system, add a list of what CB you have, and then take a few pictures. When you are done, you pay your $50 and get an e-mail stating that your registration will be approved in 1-2 business days. Easy-peasy. Except:

I never got notified of my approval, even after two weeks. I had to ask Jim, personally. He confirmed that I am a registered CB user. All I have to do is let them know when I add more Chartbuster to my system, and if I add CB to another system.

My ONLY problem with this whole thing is that I never got notified. PEP or Harrington, should send an e-mail, at the VERY least, or physical mail, notifying you that you have passed the approval. There is nothing on the site that helps you in finding the status of your registration, or the status of the "Covenant Not To Sue" paperwork.

Just wanted to share my experience. If only the SC side of it could be this easy, and cheap, I would be all over it, and buying up SC left and right.
I might even have few SC that I would sell you (all my headbanger stuff).

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:04 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 1672 times
Smoothedge69 wrote:
When you are done, you pay your $50 and get an e-mail stating that your registration will be approved in 1-2 business days. Easy-peasy. Except:

I agree that cb registration was a cakewalk.

I submitted my regs & photos on a Monday a.m., I received my email notification following day, Tuesday p.m. This is what you should’ve received via email:

“Your Chartbuster Registration No. Rxxxxxx has been reviewed and approved. Thank you for registering your Chartbuster original media with us. If you need to make changes to your registration record, you can do so at any time by visiting your account at https://pep.rocks. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything.

Thanks for being a Phoenix and Chartbuster customer.”

I hope it has nothing to do with “bad blood”. :wink: :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:49 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 397 times
Brian A wrote:
I agree that cb registration was a cakewalk.

I submitted my regs & photos on a Monday a.m., I received my email notification following day, Tuesday p.m. This is what you should’ve received via email:

“Your Chartbuster Registration No. Rxxxxxx has been reviewed and approved. Thank you for registering your Chartbuster original media with us. If you need to make changes to your registration record, you can do so at any time by visiting your account at https://pep.rocks. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything.

Thanks for being a Phoenix and Chartbuster customer.”

I hope it has nothing to do with “bad blood”. :wink: :)

Got the confirmation e-mail, and the receipt e-mail, and never got the approval e-mail. At least Jim was able to find out.