KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - I REALLY need a specific mp3+G karaoke file today Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

wordpress-hosting

Offsite Links

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:06 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:36 am 

Been Liked: 0 time
A friend of mine asked me if I could find a karaoke version of the Fall Out Boy song, Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes. I couldn't find it, so I told him I could make one for him. I'm usually pretty quick at learning software, however, I now realize that I need more time than I have to do this.

So now I'm faced with disappointing my buddy, after promising to do this for him. He needs it today or tonight, as he plans to sing it at a local Karaoke club for a girl he's very fond of, as a surprise.

I have an mp3 of the song, and the lyrics. What I need is an mp3+G file made of this song. If anyone can do this for me, I would be so grateful. I could even pay you for your trouble if you'd like. Please reply to this if you can help me out.

Thanks!

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:30 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 180 times
is it a backing track mp3 or does it have lead singer vocals in it?

if it's not a backing track your not going to get a good version of the song anyways. to remove vocals you need an uncompressed audio file like a wave, and then if it has any vocal effects is still not going to turn out right.

so if your wanting someone to try to remove vocals it probably isn't going to happen.

if you have the backing track with no lead vocals then you can probably get some help. myself I would do it but i'm at work and don't have access to my software here.

if you can't find someone to help shoot me a p.m. and I could probably have something for you tomorrow.

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:54 am 

Been Liked: 0 time
Hi mightywiz. All I have is the mp3 of the song with vocals, and the lyrics. I appreciate your reply, and if you could do this for me. My friend needs the mp3+G file later today. Tall order, I know. At any rate, thank you for showing interest in helping.

[quote="mightywiz"]is it a backing track mp3 or does it have lead singer vocals in it?

if it's not a backing track your not going to get a good version of the song anyways. to remove vocals you need an uncompressed audio file like a wave, and then if it has any vocal effects is still not going to turn out right.

so if your wanting someone to try to remove vocals it probably isn't going to happen.

if you have the backing track with no lead vocals then you can probably get some help. myself I would do it but i'm at work and don't have access to my software here.

if you can't find someone to help shoot me a p.m. and I could probably have something for you tomorrow.[/quote]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:09 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 1279 times
Pulling the vocals out of an mp3 is hard to say the least. Most of the time the mp3 conversion itself removes the balance that is necessary to remove vocals. What you are looking to do may not be possible with an mp3. If you can get a wav file of it you can have a better shot.