KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Just passed the Sound Choice audit! Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:00 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Songs: 1
Been Liked: 53 times
mrmarog wrote:
Did Kurt audit ALL of your discs or just SC? I see mostly SC and CB.....do you have other manu's? What about proof of ownwership ie: receipts, invoices, etc?

In the picture you only see my CD shelf and a bunch of CDG's to the left (SC also). In the shelf I have SC, CB, LG, QH, PH. RSZ and PR. I have more than the disks in the shelf though (AH, BS, CHC, DG, DK, HSP, KC, MH, NS, MM, NT, SY, PI, PS, RBS, SAV, SD, SF, TH, TT and probably more I can't think of right now) and in the process of the audit they seen pretty much all of them, because of searching for some single SC disks that were still in disk binders. Kurt was only interested in seeing the SC disks though and it was never a matter in the audit process to see any other brands. I'm in the middle of getting a second shelf to sort more disks I have and eventually down the road even a third shelf. Altogether I own about 6,000 CDG's as of now and it grows weekly.
I did have most of the receipts for my disks ready (some are bought on craigslist with cash money, for those I didn't) and it was noted, but that was it.

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:57 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 397 times
Sevarin wrote:
Thanks guys! I guess that's it for me with certifications. Got the CB and SC certification now. PH is not doing any audits now but I was told by Tony from Stellar Records that as long as I have an original disk for each song I have on my hard drive I have nothing to worry about in regards to media shifting. So I just leave PH like that.

Thank you for sharing this tidbit. I have two of their disks from 2004. Now I can rip them.

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile