KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack *ewg* Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 8:02 pm 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Been Liked: 0 time
Hello Again ladies and Gents or if you don't consider yourself a lady or a gentleman then dudes and dudettes will fit nicely. lol
After a Brief hiatus of epic proportions lol (I know yall mised me) lmao
I was away dealing with the pains of living on this ol planet.
Still taking care of some garbage too.
Good to be back posting on the forums. Some of ya I missed some of ya I was kinda hopin ya had quit breathin lmao j/k Nah none of ya do I dislike that much 8) :twisted: I reserve that for idiots that don't know what the word justice means.
Anyways, The Big Kahuna is back ready to torment and bring all around general laughter and intelligence to the forums lol.
Until we see each other in the posts.

Peace Out

Attachments:
angry_bear.gif
angry_bear.gif [ 18.94 KiB | Viewed 18964 times ]

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 8:40 pm 
Kahuna...
I think this world needs a little taste of justice now and then.. I hope you did 'em well! :evil: :twisted: :wink:

sure missed ya! Welcome back! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 9:19 pm 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Thank you for the welcome back :)

The final chapter in the book of Kahuna's Justice hasn't been written yet. :wink:
Rest assured by the time this big Dawg is done there is gonna be a few less fat cats running things and making a general mockery of the justice system HEADS WILL ROLL EVENTUALLY. All you need is patience and commitment. A mountain turns to sand with wind and rain one grain at a time

Do I smell donuts??? here piggy piggy :twisted: I think ya got jelly donut on yer badge lmao

To quote a famous movie
"Nothing smells quite so good as Napalm in the morning!"

Ahhhhh it's good to be back

T.B.K

Attachments:
karaokepolice1.gif
karaokepolice1.gif [ 9.91 KiB | Viewed 18955 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 9:26 pm 
Kahuna...
It sounds like you were somewhere down south again I take it...

remember.. BAD COP... NO DONUT! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:19 am 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

No not down south just in the redneck state of PA where the judges and DA's and cops are bought and sold like going to walmart cops are easy just give em donuts and coffee lmao

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 2:05 am 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Welcome back. Before you get to that final chapter, don't forget to bring some beer for my horses. One thing you probably shouldn't tell a cop; Next time you're pulled over and he says, "You're eyes are a little glassy, have you been drinking?", you probably shouldn't say "Well, you're eyes look a little glazed, have you been eating donuts?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 2:50 am 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

My buddy kkid on here sent me a email with a bunch of cop jokes.
That one was on there and I laugh my butt off everytime i hear it.
First off I wouldn't drink and drive. And if a cop pulled me over and he said that yup I probably would say it lmao I am sick of their sh!t. In the past 2 months I have been to court 4 times. None for me grant you but for someone in my family. I watched the police blatantly lie on the stand and under oath about numerous things. Then I watched the judge do a ruling from a typed page made before the hearing. He had already decided how he was going to rule. The witnesses to the contrary mattered not to him. The truth was smashed to pieces. Not one person in the courtroom other than the judge the da and the lying cops believed the person was guilty. They knew the accuser was lying through their teeth. I have no respect for the Justice system anymore. Time to start a militia??? You d@mn betcha.
Anyways that is my rant. Karaoke unrelated but my beef none the less. By the way Office Pork chop took all the donuts or I would give ya some.

TBK

Attachments:
birthday_pig_cake_md_blk.gif
birthday_pig_cake_md_blk.gif [ 9.76 KiB | Viewed 18936 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:15 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 309 times
Don't let crap like that tarnish you from the entire justice system. Yes there are bad judges, D.A.s (Crown Prosectutors here in Canada), and cops, but there are a lot of hard working ones too trying to do their jobs. The biggest enemy of the justice system aren't the criminals, it's the respective legislative bodies who make some idiotic laws, like here in Canada, where the age of consent is 14 (except in cases where the older person is a person in authority over the younger one). It makes it very difficult to do a job that's difficult enough already. So my advice get rid of the idiots in government who make the laws.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 6:00 am 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Nope my faith in "justice" in the U.S. OF A is completely gone.
I have watched too much corruption. We are no longer innocent until proven guilty. It is now guilty until proven innocent. The innocent are put in jail and the criminals get slapped on the wrist and put out in public.
The cops in my area know that I know the Law. They know they can't pull the wool over my eyes. Knowledge is power. I am a captain of crimewatch in my area. Perhaps it is time to switch to cop watch since most of the cops in my area are doing illegal activities hand over fist.
My wife works at a convience store. The cops go in there and expect free coffee. Newsflash that is ILLEGAL. Law enforcement is not allowed to accept anything "free" for performing their duties as a PAID officer of the law. My wifes boss says we do it to know that we will have a quick response in case something bad happens. HELLO!!!! The Mafia of old pulled that same tactic!!! Protection! WTF ever!
I could go on and on about this but all it does is get me riled up.

To all who gave me a WB thankyou. It is much apppreciated. Sometimes I feel like that old clapton song "I shot the sherriff" lmao j/k

in the immortal words of JD

just sayin ;)

T.B.K

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 2:04 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 1 time
well, I welcome you back, but I don't share your pessimism for the American way.

You have a gripe, you can either take it up the chain of command, or continue to stir in your own juices.

Kansas City once had a horrid corruption problem with their cops. A lot of the ol' Irish good ol' boy network was in place. It took some well meaning policemen, civic groups, open speech and debate, and citizens that hassled their leaders to put the pressure on. And it worked. Yes, in the meantime, private businesses were harrassed, but people stuck to their guns (pardon the pun), and wouldn't relent.

The "I'll watch your back" routine doesn't hold up when sting operations are conducted, and the perps are caught on video, and exposed via the media. In cases like this, the CIA are your friends if you can cut through the red tape. For purposes of Judicial wrongdoings, you have the right to escalate up to the Supreme court, and can get the Senate and House of represenatives to enlist extreme pressure. we have a system of checks and balances in place. Even the President's office can get involved. That's how the Judicial system is kept in place. Likewise, the judicial offices as well as the Pres. office overseas Congress, and Congress and the Judicial watch the Pres.

I know I'm not telling you nothig you didn't learn in ninth grade Civics class. And I have ran afoul of bad policemen. But I have also ran up against some of the most honorable men and women I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. And it's unfair to lump them all under one huge pessimistic barrage.

I know you have your reasons... I too have mine.

Wishing you the best in your time of need.

matt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 3:19 pm 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Nah I don't lump all of em in it. There is one on the force in my town and a couple the next town over. As for the judges and such I know each and everyone in the county and they are as corrupt as one can get. I will bide my time and wait for the right moment. I love to take em by surprise....with their hands in the donut box lmao

T.B.K