KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE...... Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:50 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 12:47 pm 
This weekend if you have the chance, post a pic of yourself at Your Halloween party or event to share with everyone ok!!!! Hope its a scary one for all of you!!!!! (Be Safe....) and remember dont drink and drive....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 2:56 pm 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Been Liked: 0 time
My wife got me this crazy cow outfit at a yard sale. Its made from a white sweat suit, with black fuzzy/hairy patches sewn on it to look like a cow. I got a pair of horns that light up to go with it. Then I got a white box and put black spots on it. My theory is halfway through the night I'll announce its time to go change costumes and return in about 3 seconds as a "Gateway Computer".

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 12:43 am 
LOL! RON,
I love it! Unfortunately for me I was in ultra-professional mode on fri. night with 3 Talent buyers here in Albuquerque and was not allowed to do the halloween dress-up thing. although it would have been a great deal to be able to do it.. I did get to sing some karaoke later in the evening with 1 another local artist who is in my group and she did have a blast as much as i did. although my voice is still not 100% after some oral surgery but seemed to sing well enough to where only the professionals in the room picked up on it. many noticed a major smoothness that has been missing for the last 2 months since i got the throat virus. and a big improvement after my wisdoms came out. but the room was at capacity.... 130 people all night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 1:44 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 1 time
my halloween party went great, unfortunately, with the raffle, giveaways, prizes, my karaoke Lost Classics set I gave out, and generally having a balll, I didn't have ONE smeggin't second to take any pictures! LOL! I tossed my camera back in my front seat at the end of the night with not a grimace, for I had a successful mission!! Great party...

and I got my Fridays booked from now on!

Matt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 2:12 am 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Been Liked: 0 time
My "Scaryoke" party went over great. It was in my favorite room, and the people did not disappoint! We had a blast, and there were some pretty good costumes too.

You can check out the pictures online by going to my website:

bigmikekaraoke.com/scaryoke

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 2:07 pm 
Knight,

^5
Way to Go MAN!!

I knew ya could do it.. :wink:

It's those special events that show off these things that we save inside us every time.. especially when we get paid what we want to get paid..

when the cash is there of course I'll open up and i'll give the people what they deserve.. No money.. hell i'm just gonna sing along.. YEAH buddy!
then it's for fun.. "go away kid ya bother me!"

Once Again Knight
Congrats! :D Hell Yeah Turn It Up! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 4:37 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 1 time
well, don't congratulate me yet! I'm STILL not getting paid what I want to get paid, but it's getting there! LOL!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 5:00 pm 
knight,
even a 20 buck increase is a step in the right direction...

just keep on showing off the works on those high priced shows.. save the
"Real Deal" for those big money shows.. let the undercutters kill themselves for nothing.. and STARVE.. i'm sick if paying for thier
food stamps! why do you think i drink water? and pay very few taxes in the state i live in... because my businesses are based in a states that have better business climates! and my licenses are based in those states.